Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos (31394 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
6th and 7th October.
Two hearts have decided to beat as one

18 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by TheMainMan: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
cute... all the best

5 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
hmm the rate at which people are dropping pre wedding pics in nairaland since last month is kind of strange.. Anyways happy married life in advance... please no matter what, dont hit her with your hands... just walk away, then punish her by eating her vagina and make her have multiple orgasm that will make her unable to walk for hours..

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wow love slim gals

U wife rocks bro

3 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm the rate at which people are dropping pre wedding pics in nairaland since last month is kind of strange.. Anyways happy married life in advance... please no matter what, dont hit her with your hands... just walk away, then punish her by eating her vagina and make her have multiple orgasm that will make her unable to walk for hours
Na burger

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by amunkita(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
God bless the union..
Hoping to find one soon....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by amunkita(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stiltdahboss:

Thank you and good luck

Thanx
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Joislim(f): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
congrats and HML

no venue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm the rate at which people are dropping pre wedding pics in nairaland since last month is kind of strange.. Anyways happy married life in advance... please no matter what, dont hit her with your hands... just walk away, then punish her by eating her vagina and make her have multiple orgasm that will make her unable to walk for hours..

27 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:55am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Wow wow wow cute couple,congrats
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 02, 2017
I hate all these nonsense... angry I just Dey vex...

Trash...
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nawa for you oo

9 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2017
princ007:
Nawa for you oo
lol good morning.
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I hate all these nonsense... angry I just Dey vex...

Trash...
The people's Apostle, calm down grin

2 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by HeWrites(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Me patiently wait for IamJ and IamKashyBaby's own cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2017
OP, your wife looks cool. Congrats!
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:
Me patiently wait for IamJ and IamKashyBaby's own cheesy

grin

Very soon, juz wait wink

5 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:

grin

7 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Dionnetech: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2017
beautiful people... HML in advance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol good morning.
Morning dear, how was your night?
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Very beautiful,hml and more great to understand each other.
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by HeWrites(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Very soon, juz wait wink

grin
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:

grin

U seems happy today.. cheesy

I like that..i need some positive ppol like u around me as i feel this stress at the moment.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Lol that meme is damm funny..

1 Like

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Fine girl
Lovely shape cheesy He did really well
Congrats HML

2 Likes

Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by HeWrites(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U seems happy today.. cheesy

I like that..i need some positive ppol like u around me as i feel this stress at the moment.. undecided

@bolded

Which kain stress embarassed
Re: The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:

@bloded

Which kain stress embarassed

Its Monday sha..too much work & have a very late lunch embarassed..sometimes its nice to meltdown angry

But when i see happy emojis..its makes me feel better grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.