Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Females And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females And Love (460 Views)

Avocado Benefits For Females And It's Side Effects / The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects / Females And Loyalty: My Experience, My Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Females And Love by Ifakiland(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Most guys have this misconception that it's only when they have money they can find true love, my broda trust me if after making dat money u still marry a pretty gal who doesn't love you, she will be send your money to one poor sharp Nigger she truly loves.
What then makes a girl fall one love u mite ask;
1) REALNESS: a girl needs a guy who's real and true to himself and to her, a female can smell fake a mile away, so while ure dere forming big oga, she's busy starring at the guy shaking while using the escalator and laffing...cos the dude is real.

2) FUN; a girl loves to play and laff, if u can make a gal laff, ur one step closer to her heart, the more fun she has with you the more she wanna be with you, and who says u need money to make a gal laff....just act dumb occasionally and u have ur queen laffing soiling her eyeliner.

3) IMPERFECTION: when a guy is too perfect, too on point, too gen gen...it makes gals bored at the end of the day, gals are built to repair and correct guys...that's y u have ur little sis snitching on u when u were kids and ur big sis policing u around asking who is who ure rolling with. Same thing with a gal....a girl enjoys when she can correct her man, teach him stuffs or try to build him up...it pleases a gal when she's the reason behind her guys wellbeing. Give her a chance to repair u and watch her love u like her first son.

4) HONESTY; if you know ure not smart enuf to lie just forking tell her the truth, cos trust me she knows the truth she just can't proof it but when ure catch in one lie, to a gal everything I've said to her since day 1 becomes questionable including the "I love you" u always say. So man up and tell the truth, she won't beat u, she will be mad and deny u some booty but hell when she's calm and notices u were atleast honest with her...she gonna give u a bomb booty that moment.

5) PLS BE A BAD BOY; comment on her ass, tell her u love the sharp from behind and mean it....let her catch u starring at her ass in public, she gonna feel special like "a room filled with all kinds of booty and he starring at just mine?". Give her dat "awwwwwww Jerry moment" don't always let her have her way, and most importantly don't forget to scold her....she mite act like ur mom and all....but u still the head of the fam. So don't allow any bad habit....when she finks something is your weak point, prove to her it ain't. Deny her sex sometimes, don't eat her meals sometimes....it's part of been a man. Be hard, be bad....but never u hit a gal....she will cry to a nice guy who mite just fork her....and dats a shame to you.
Finally money and relationships goes hand in hand but ain't the most important thing to a girl truly in love with you.
Go make that girl fall in love my niggers....bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Females And Love by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
And this is what I should be bothered about?

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Issac Demands Arrested For Demanding Money From Sex Worker / Any Serious Muslim Lady Available? I Want A Serious Relationship. / Like Barack & Michelle Obama,Padlock Your Love Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.