Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome (37527 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Igbos are d enemies of themselves stop blaming buhari for under development in your states, ask ur governors, ur senators ur house representatives and co what they have done with d allocation been given to them by buhari administration...bail out fund twice and Paris funds
As if the money is from cocoa or groundnut.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by autotrader014(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

No more Nigeria is a zoo. grin

I noticed you and your tattered friends no more say zoo.

Its now Nigeria is divided, Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Why?

And no, I did not read that rubbish. Ozekhome is a PDP member.

Because he is a PDP member you did not read it? The level of stupidity Nigerians exhibit is quite alarming... undecided
And yet u made a comment.. ode

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 111jideofor: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Northern Elders 1st Oct Speech to Buhari;Nigeria isn't working let us go our separate ways because we are not one�
At last�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 111jideofor: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
The plastic man is just saying what the northern cabals and sultan of sokoto caliphate told him to say ....when you look at that speech does it in any look like words that suit the useless and death warrant independence day.... That is for you to see that your life is not safe , when some whom you called you president use war and threat of war and remembrance of Biafra lost people of Nigeria genocide on Biafra as a speech does this kind of people take your life as any thing , the earlier we wake up and stand our foot and disintegrate this evil contraption concocted to killed and suck people's blood the better for us....some one who thinks he or she is reasonable after listening to this nonsense from this blood sucker jubril will still post happy independence day to my wall , God will curse you forever since you decided that you remain mumu for your entire life

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by trueorfalse: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
bettercreature:
You should speak for yourself we do not hate him he is trying his best! We are going to give him another 4years Mandate
I just can't understand why Nigeria dont want igbo to go,they are the biggest problem we have in this country.
hausa don rule gor many uears n nigeria has be come a cow and animalistic thinking state. Dats y ppl like u don c that that igbos n even yoruba putu this condition. I knw frm time immemorial u have always complained of nigeria being backwards so stop saying igbos are ur problems. Na the northern leaders b una problem
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by gratiaeo(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari has nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 111jideofor: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
NEVER EXPECT nigeria MEDIA TO TELL YOU THAT nigeria is sinking... CNN TOLD HILLARY SHE IS WINNING AND WHERE IS SHE NOW?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by bkool7(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
Buhari is a BIG failure. My joy is that all of us (including his blind supporters) are feeling the heat. He will crumble every sector before 2019.

Speak for yourself Mr

I made the better choice in 2015

Come 2019, if no better option, I'll make same .

At the rate Gej was going we are lucky we werent in a Depression

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by GetMeRight: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
cosmatika:
Afonjas will soon come here to insult him. But u guys should knw dat weeping endureth but for a night, JOY MUST SURELY COME IN THE MORNING

zombieHUNTER:

The afonja Muslims are already here to defend their Fulani lord and Savior buhari....
A known harbinger of hate and hardship

It took more than afonja Muslims to make Buhari your president. Then, why fixation on afonja Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by lastmessenger: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
bettercreature:
Yes they are because i can't understand why they keep crying over everything like a toddler beside they are not contributing anything to the development of this country
and I see you contribute 100% to the economy and that give you the right to do what you feel like doing while everyone dread in fear
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 111jideofor: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Hate speech...Buharis speech today is a quintessential hate speech. A President using words as hot headed to describe youths and irresponsible to describe some elders is highly provocative and inciting.
Its a shame that a man who has spewed more hate speeches that has cost thousands of lives in this contraption called a country is the one admonishing otherwise responsible people about irresponsibility!!!!
Any Igbo man who by now does not realise that Buhari has a pathological hatred and utter disdain for him is an efulefu.
Hitler once held sway, where is he today and where are the Jews he tried to exterminate?
No matter how dark the night is at the appointed time the day will break and the sun shineth forth....
Udo nke Chinese diri anyi nile .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Cmeo(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Chief Ozekhome (SAN) should remember that most of the issue he raised here has been trashed out in one or more speech of the President or his spokespersons in the past or recently.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by GetMeRight: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2017
autotrader014:

Because he is a PDP member you did not read it? The level of stupidity Nigerians exhibit is quite alarming... undecided
That doesn't erase the fact that he's Nigeria number one looters' defender. And a confirmed PDP. So, it is still a political statement to hoodwink people of hate like you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Charly68: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
This man should stop talking...
I really don't think he knows how to talk...
Always dividing the nation
With his unprofessional speeches angry
Very biased

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 25ahmad(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
belente:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs. and it must do the needful
And no matter what Second term whether you like it or not. come 2019 SAI BABA AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by bettercreature(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
and I see you contribute 100% to the economy and that give you the right to do what you feel like doing while everyone dread in fear
Do you know how much Nigeria is generating from south-west,south-south and north? tell me exactly what we are getting from landlocked south-eastern region than terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Charly68: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
GetMeRight:

That doesn't erase the fact that he's Nigeria number one looters' defender. And a confirmed PDP. So, it is still a political statement to hoodwink people of hate like you.
You are very much on point ..His stick in trade is to defend corrupt governmental personalities. .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by GetMeRight: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
111jideofor:
Hate speech...Buharis speech today is a quintessential hate speech. A President using words as hot headed to describe youths and irresponsible to describe some elders is highly provocative and inciting.
Its a shame that a man who has spewed more hate speeches that has cost thousands of lives in this contraption called a country is the one admonishing otherwise responsible people about irresponsibility!!!!
Any Igbo man who by now does not realise that Buhari has a pathological hatred and utter disdain for him is an efulefu.
Hitler once held sway, where is he today and where are the Jews he tried to exterminate?
No matter how dark the night is at the appointed time the day will break and the sun shineth forth....
Udo nke Chinese diri anyi nile .....
Those ones are not even deserved to be referred to as elders. They are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by gratiaeo(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Igbos are d enemies of themselves stop blaming buhari for under development in your states, ask ur governors, ur senators ur house representatives and co what they have done with d allocation been given to them by buhari administration...bail out fund twice and Paris funds
What have your governor done with d allocation been given to them since 1999.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by YelloweWest: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
I support one Nigeria.

But menh buhari is one bloody divisive bastard.

Can't wait for 2019
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by humilitypays(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
twentyk:
but shay na only igbo people dey this country or what....everything you guys talk,talk,talk....
han han ibo this ,ibo that....abeg make una just......TIRED SEF
because Igbos are indominatable lions of Nigeria; remove Igbo from Nigeria and Nigeria will be worst than Somali and Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba knows this, reason they are ready to kill just to make sure Igbos remain in Nigeria with them. They can't do without Igbos, if not, why can't they peacefully allow Igbos to go their separate way like they desire Ask yourself why

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
autotrader014:

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by dabiton: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2017
It seems to me that the Igboz have allocated to themselves the right to hate and denigrate every other human being in Nigeria... Yet they expect everyone to massage their superiority complex infested egos.
How do you explain calling every other group in Nigeria ANIMALS and ZOO occupants and hypocritically expect LOVE for Igbo's?
You cry marginalisation but you openly display your crab culture and inhospitable disdain for every other non-igbo in your enclave. Yet you want be embraced and romanced.
Who started the dirty fight of insults and dehumanisation on Radio Biafra?
Yet like children of rage you beat the drums of war and openly try to forcefully annex other tribes to form your Biafra, yet yhr Igbo are yhr victims.
You said you want out of the zoo... The animals in the zoo said leave by 1st October and now you want to turn story on its head and once again become the victims.
When Igbo's insult and even maim other humans, it is peacefully unarmed struggle of the innocent.
I can only think of two phases: rage boys and cry babies!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by 111jideofor: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
United Nations,please help us ask Nigeria government When did Nnamdi KANU street be come sambisa Forest?,Please don't misunderstood us,we are not been killing by Nigeria government alone, the Hausa/Fulani is currently killing the Igbo in their own homeland not because they are powerful than us,only because they are in charge of the following offices:1. Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Council of State.2. Arab Yadam, a Fulani, is the head of the National Intelligence Agency.
3. Mamman Daura, a Fulani, is the head of the Department of State Security Services.
4. Avdulraham Dambazzau, a Fulani, is the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
5. Ibrahim Idris, a Fulani, is the Inspector General of Police,6. Tukur Buratai, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigerian Army.
7. Sadique Abubakar, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigerian Airforce.
8. MS Usman, a Fulani, is the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.
9. Mohammed Moguru, a Fulani, is the National Security Adviser.
10. Musa Yusuf, a Gambari, is the head of the Brigade of Guard.
11. Ibrahim Magu, a Fulani, is the head of EFCC.
12. Mohammed Babandede, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
13. Hammed Ali, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Customs Service.
14. Ja'afaru Ahmed, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Prison Service.
15. Abdullahi Muhammadu, a Gambari, is the head of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense,
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by discusant: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

No more Nigeria is a zoo. grin

I noticed you and your tattered friends no more say zoo.

Its now Nigeria is divided, Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Why?

And no, I did not read that rubbish. Ozekhome is a PDP member.

Gone to the dogs is worse than the zoo. Common school, you no gree go.

Anywayz: Buhari hate for Igbos is because of crude oil colonized by the Buharis in the non-Igbo SS. Buhari believes that if Igbos are allowed to go with Biafra, the non-Igbo SS shall not agree to remain with rest of Nigeria without Igbo-Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by semyman: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Criminals in the temple of Justice, I guess what should have been presidential should have been amnesty and award for Looters
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by userplainly(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
even me sef now have hatred for igbos because of the way u people always play the victim card ( although its impossible for me to hate Igbo's since my gf n all my in laws, nephews n nieces r Igbos)..... SO WAT IM SAYING IS I HATE ALL Igbos E WARRIORS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by bkool7(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:

Is it from Ugu and Yam

At least, two western states have crude

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by PureMe01: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
am loving d way Buhari is hating on IGBO.it gives me joy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by userplainly(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
111jideofor:
Northern Elders 1st Oct Speech to Buhari;Nigeria isn't working let us go our separate ways because we are not one�
At last�‍♂️

guy go baff..... only poor people think like u.... just like only poor people pray for the world to end
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by GetMeRight: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Well, the larger percentage of it was from oil. But he said you should start asking your governors, NDDC and Co what have they done with the funds they are getting from the FG. Have you seen any region that was developed by the FG. Your region controlled six years of Jonathan's administration. There wasn't cry of marginalization then, no complaints whatsoever. Because all the roads were repaired and second Niger bridge was constructed. You were even ready to go to war just to make Jonathan win his reelection bid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Brugo(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:
And this PDP lawyer did not notice the hate and disdain exhibited by the hunched back albino and his chest beaters against Nigeria. Coincidentally the hate and disdain is no different from the one shown to him by Kidnappers some few years ago.

He has been paid to turn a blind eye to Kanu's threats of ethnic cleansing. I don't blame him anymore. He is a lawyer after all and he must argue for his client.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.