Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome (37529 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Cuteogbus: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
No south south man talk like this. We know where u are from. Stop claiming south south.
Shatap There You!!!.. What Do You Know About South South?? Do You Think We're Foolish Enough To Follow Nnamdi Kanu.. We Don't Want Your Stupid Biafra What Does The East Have.. Even 30 Percent Of The Oil In Rivers Alone Is More Than The Total Number Of Oil In The Entire East Na Ein Wan Carry Us Come Joing Your Stupid Biafra So That Your Unrepentant Criminals Like Them TA Orji's, Ekweremadu's And Orji Uzor Kalu's Will Start Ruling Us And Still Continue With The Circle Of Stealing The Common Wealth Of We The Core Southerners... You're Very Very Foolish If You Think We Trust The Igbo Man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by zombieHUNTER: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Cuteogbus:
"Nigerian Army Can't Do Jack" But You Were Hiding Under Your Grandmothers Wrapper In Aba When They Came.. Spineless Bunch Of Illiterates.. We Wey Dey Rivers When Crocodile Shed Tears For Us In 2007 Them Even Change Am To Smile Did We Run Or Cry To Anybody Are We Not Doing Our Thing.. Na So Una Dey Make Mouth Up And Down... 1naira Strenght Una No Get.. I Swear Igbo Men Na Only Mouth Una Get, Ordinary Small Army Wey Come Aba See As Una Dey Piss For Body... Which Means If Half The Ones Wey Come Rivers State For 2007 Bin Come Aba All Of Una For Don Get Heartattack Finish.. "Army Can't Do Jack" Go Try Them Naa Make U Become A "Civilian Casualty In The Quest To Restore Order".., This Una Mouth Go Kill Una.
Blah blah blah
Go to Aba today and see crowd
People are making money
How many blood can you and buhari drink

I repeat Fulani army can't do anything
Go buy rope and do the needful
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by awa(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2017
twentyk:
but shay na only igbo people dey this country or what....everything you guys talk,talk,talk....
han han ibo this ,ibo that....abeg make una just......TIRED SEF

E pain am say Ibo people are outspoken than any other tribe. Don't drink panadol for another person headache ohhhh... Ibos are by nature not sycophants
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by LordOfNaira: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Desyner:
You think you are making sense. What has the fact that Buhari fought to keep Nigeria one got to do with the present agitation for restructuring and break up?
The number one person who is suppose to help people actualize their goal is issuing subtle threat and you are here playing stupid politics by citing irrelevant examples.

Be sincere with yourself. If you were the president, would you want history to remember you as the president under whose watch the country broke up? No government in the world wants its country to break up. Jonathan and an Igbo man Iherijika clamped down on MASSOB. Even a lawyer, Abraham Lincoln, went to war to stop America from breaking up. Buhari is not doing anything strange. Presently in Spain, the government declared the Catalonian referendum illegal and has been clamping down on seccessionist leaders.

I repeat, there is no government that would want its country to break up. No president would want to be remembered as the president under whose watch his country broke up.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by lastmessenger: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Shatap There You!!!.. What Do You Know About South South?? Do You Think We're Foolish Enough To Follow Nnamdi Kanu.. We Don't Want Your Stupid Biafra What Does The East Have.. Even 30 Percent Of The Oil In Rivers Alone Is More Than The Total Number Of Oil In The Entire East Na Ein Wan Carry Us Come Joing Your Stupid Biafra So That Your Unrepentant Criminals Like Them TA Orji's, Ekweremadu's And Orji Uzor Kalu's Will Start Ruling Us And Still Continue With The Circle Of Stealing The Common Wealth Of We The Core Southerners... You're Very Very Foolish If You Think We Trust The Igbo Man.
yes foo.ls like u trust the fulani herdsmen that. Are killing your people in Delta state. Soon they will take over delta while you keep hating on the Igbos.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by sirley(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2017
why is it that only the igbos are opposes to whatever president speaks about??
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Kazim88: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Be sincere with yourself. If you were the president, would you want history to remember you as the president under whose watch the country broke up? No government in the world wants its country to break up. Jonathan and an Igbo man Iherijika clamped down on MASSOB. Even a lawyer, Abraham Lincoln, went to war to stop America from breaking up. Buhari is not doing anything strange. Presently in Spain, the government declared the Catalonian referendum illegal and has been clamping down on seccessionist leaders.

I repeat, there is no government that would want its country to break up. No president would want to be remembered as the president under whose watch his country broke up.

Buhari is ignorantly doing everything, even working overtime to make Nigeria break up.

Imagine Small, minute Nnamdi Kanu case... has become a gigantic problem.

If I were the president, I would employ the best mind (Directors) in all this Big Multinationals to advice me in keeping this country one.... He clearly lack the wisdom to play politics in the 21st Century and he doesn't listen to advice.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by christopher123(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Igbos are d enemies of themselves stop blaming buhari for under development in your states, ask ur governors, ur senators ur house representatives and co what they have done with d allocation been given to them by buhari administration...bail out fund twice and Paris funds

The last time i checked all the Yoruba states are backward and poorer....Don't claim Lagos because it's developed by whole Nigeria

Claim Oyo, Osun, Ogun, ondo, ekiti

These are backward under developed states

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by christopher123(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
sirley:
why is it that only the igbos are opposes to whatever president speaks about??

The. SAN isn't Igbo are Igbo are fearless

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by omogin(f): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Boyooosa:

I wanted it to touch you and am glad it did. Think twice some other time and have a nice day
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy touch indeed, I'm enjoying my holiday, only for an idiot to think to be mentioning me like a zombie would.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Sammiejokes(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
gists:

This obviously biased ipob apologist (if not even a member) did not notice or just pretend the president did not address the issue other time when PMB returned from medical leave and gave a national broadcast reeling out riot act and stamping out hate speech generally without focus on any particular group.

And he also didn't notice the disdain from IPOB not honoring court restrain on Kanu. And who on earth are these people that think everyone in the country should be sympathetic to them as if they are the only ones that have issues withe federal government?
2019 is around the corner. Soon they will remind us how they have been marginalized in Lagos by not "conceding" the governorship ticket to them.
Don't mind the ever greedy flatinoz, history let is know naa there kinsman changed the regional govt to unitary govt under ironsi so as to enhance their greedy course, now the Hausas and Yoruba's have outplayed them over the years they now cry marginalization. Gej was feeding their greedy minds there is no wahala, naa Hausa man wey they gave 1% vote and display utter disdain they want him to forget his people and the Yoruba's who waited patiently for their time.
Call me Yoruba Muslim. I no send you. FYI I just passed through MFM and redeem and you that you are a christian, a Muslim president and Muslim minister has prioritized, dualized and completed roads in front of those churches. Do Bleep off.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Boyooosa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy touch indeed, I'm enjoying my holiday, only for an idiot to think to be mentioning me like a zombie would.
I know it's temporary. Any time u check my first mention again, I know that fake joy fades off. And am glad that happens.,. Go and check it again if u get liver.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by denony(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:
And this PDP lawyer did not notice the hate and disdain exhibited by the hunched back albino and his chest beaters against Nigeria. Coincidentally the hate and disdain is no different from the one shown to him by Kidnappers some few years ago.

It will get to all of you, are you safe in your own region? Common sense eluded you. Stop hiding under the influence of hate. Your country is in shambles, no one is safe in your country, even your ancestors
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Desyner: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Atleast we know Buhari ego & reputation is more important than the opinion of infidels. Thank you.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Chikpat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

No more Nigeria is a zoo. grin
I noticed you and your tattered friends no more say zoo.
Its now Nigeria is divided, Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Why?
And no, I did not read that rubbish. Ozekhome is a PDP member.
I didn't read dat too
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Yusman316(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Desyner:
Atleast we know Buhari ego & reputation is more important than the opinion of infidels. Thank you.
Is this supposed to be an answer? U people will start an argument, when someone brings out points to counter ur argument. U people resort to insults instead of a superior argument
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Habyz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Was the speech amazing? No. But is he saying that he president was/is wrong for blaming the Eastern elders for not warning the youths about the consequences of secession? This man must be stupid. When the arewa youths issued a notice to quit to the Eastern people living in the North didn't the elders there intervene?
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by chngebeginwthme: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Desyner:
If the man of hope can talk all these trash then there is no hope (or a hopeless hope) for Nigeria to ever unite. The man isn't fit to be a President.
For now I am after God and the dead Presidents.

Reason we are where we are today, We always want our leader to tell us what we want to hear instead of being honest..

Buhari is not a liar and not someone who will hate you and be playing with you..

I love such an honest man that always say his mind instead of lying just to win your trust..

The likes of Ozekhome are liars we all know them..
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by chngebeginwthme: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
This man should stop talking...
I really don't think he knows how to talk...
Always dividing the nation
With his unprofessional speeches angry

So he should have hide his feeling and chant Biafra must stand right?
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Adiola(f): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
pellummy:

Please apply for sense, don't divide Yoruba's ...we reason as Yoruba first before other things come afterwards, Yoruba Muslim ko Yoruba chrtistain ni, please don't start your Yoruba division propaganda herre, because it won't work, and to others if you continue ....sango will thunder bolt you soon,Yoruba's land will remain peaceful,
I'm a Christian Yoruba
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by omogin(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Boyooosa:

I know it's temporary. Any time u check my first mention again, I know that fake joy fades off. And am glad that happens.,. Go and check it again if u get liver.
cheesy cheesy cheesy depressed zombie, Face your issues, I'm not your problem ok
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Desyner: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Reason we are where we are today, We always want our leader to tell us what we want to hear instead of being honest..

Buhari is not a liar and not someone who will hate you and be playing with you..

I love such an honest man that always say his mind instead of lying just to win your trust..

The likes of Ozekhome are liars we all know them..
Stupidity can be a delibrate choice so I won't try to talk to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Desyner: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yusman316:

Is this supposed to be an answer? U people will start an argument, when someone brings out points to counter ur argument. U people resort to insults instead of a superior argument
You said it all already so need to preach from your brainwashed mind. Buhari shouldn't be remembered as the one who ruled when the country breaks. That means his reputation is far more important than the opinion of the people he represent. No need talking trash.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Boyooosa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy depressed zombie, Face your issues, I'm not your problem ok
Make I leave u Jere. I wan go find another NL dindinrin, I av conquered u already. Off I go, next NO-CONTENT!
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by chngebeginwthme: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Desyner:
Stupidity can be a delibrate choice so I won't try to talk to you.

Hatred can be a deliberate choice but stop blaming Govt for your failure..
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by bejeria101(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyNaija:

Abuja-Constitutional Lawyer and Human Rights Activist, Chief Mike Ozekhome has described the 57th independence day anniversary speech given by President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday, October 1, as not only un-presidential but un-reconciliatory.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria said the speech clearly showed Buhari’s disdain and fixated hatred for the Igbos when he lambasted the entire South East leaders for allowing the agitation of a people feeling seriously marginalized and oppressed. Furthermore, Ozekhome wondered how Buhari could see nothing wrong in the murderous and rampaging activities of herdsmen across the country as well as the illegal authorization by Arewa youths to Nigerians to quit Northern Nigeria without any repercussion against them.

In a statement he signed last night, entitled ‘President Muhammadu Buhari’s National Day Broadcast: Yet Another Golden Opportunity Lost’, Ozekhome said, “The entire national day broadcast by PMB on the occasion of Nigeria’s 57th independence is quite disappointing in all ramifications”.

“It was very un-presidential and un-reconciliatory. PMB left the real issues and pursued trifles”. “The speech was bereft of nobility of statesmanship, and devoid of a calm grasp and appraisals of the dire straits Nigeria is currently in”. “The broadcast was rabidly narcissist, parochial, nepotic and clannish, as it failed to see anything wrong with the blatant and well reported threats by the Arewa youths to quit fellow Nigerians from their domains”.

“The speech followed his now well worn out fixation of perceived hatred for the Igbo race, whose leadership he needlessly scurilized and lampooned, for allegedly being behind IPOB and other agitations”. “I doubt and didn’t hear him mention anything about gun wielding herdsmen that literally vanquish citizens in their own homesteads across Nigeria”. “The President celebrated mediocrity and edified his government’s non-performance two and half years down the line”. Ozekhome continued, “I genuinely wondered if he was discussing the same country, Nigeria, that I am in, or another utopian planet Mars”.

“The beautiful picture of a peaceful country he painted so glowingly and artistically with the paintbrush of breathless satisfaction is quite different from the stark reality on the ground, which every beleaguered Nigerian labours under”. “His speech writers either wallowed in utopian mystic of redemptive messianism, or in crass fraud and grand deception”. “But, Nigerians are no fools. Did I hear PMB say this is the first time a government at the Centre is losing the governorship, senatorial and Houses of Assembly’s elections to the opposite at the state level? “No sir, wrong.

Whoever gave Mr. President this false electoral history has done him incalculable disservice and great damage and ridicule’. “Few examples: Remember Ondo state (Labour Party), Osun and Edo states (AC), Anambra (APGA), etc? “Not only did the ruling PDP party lose the elections to those opposition parties, the then President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan actually rolled out the drums and congratulated the new governors, Senators and House members”. “Peter Obi won the Anambra state governorship election in 2010 for the second time on the platform of APGA”.

“Obasanjo was President at the Centre under the PDP party, just as Bola Tinubu won the Lagos state governorship seat twice under AD and ACN, with Obasanjo as president under PDP at the Centre”. “Buhari lost yet another golden opportunity to balm bruised nationalities’ ego and cement Nigeria’s yawning cleavages, hate and divisiveness”.

“Must everything be predicated on falsehood, force, threats and gun boat diplomacy, viet armis? “It didn’t ever work. When he applied such excessive force and threats to the Niger Delta militants, I counseled then it would not work”. “The marginalized youth picked up the gauntlet, serially blew up oil pipelines, tore up Nigeria’s oil jugular into smithereens”. “Crude oil output plummeted to about 700 thousand barrels per day from 1.5m barrels”.

“It took the then Acting President Yemi Osibanjo’s shuttle diplomacy to the Niger Delta region to quell the strife”. “It was Napoleon Bonarparte, a French General and Emperor (1769-1821), who famously declared: “do you know what amazes me more than anything else? The impotence of force to organize anything”. “PMB sir, allow Nigerians enjoy the full bloom of democracy and its inbuilt mechanisms for conflict resolution.”

SPEECH BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6_x3CE1hnY

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/buharis-independent-speech-shows.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-SaNP3vPi0dg/WdFv1_uXXbI/AAAAAAAAHDs/Wx9X1-Mx3rc8r8SSA2LsmPIXRE8B1V0SgCLcBGAs/s640/Mike-Ozekhome.jpg[/img]

The zombies dont care,their dullic messiah is in charge
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by ceeceeco: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

If the president (the first citizen in Nigeria) is useless, I wonder what a nonentity like you would be. Obviously worthless.
See who is talking about president, my friend stop deceiving yourself and face reality, you don't have a president, just tell yourself the truth. How can you be proud of that thing as a president, are you not ashamed of calling that thing your president? For your insult, I can deal with it because you didn't say it to my face. You're doomed!
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by omogin(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Boyooosa:

Make I leave u Jere. I wan go find another NL dindinrin, I av conquered u already. Off I go, next NO-CONTENT!

If that helps your depression why not. Keep looking for what elevates your mood, no go see psychia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by ceeceeco: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

If the president (the first citizen in Nigeria) is useless, I wonder what a nonentity like you would be. Obviously worthless.
QUALITIES OF A PRESIDENT.1. Accountability. A good president understands that he (she) is the head of the state. When the nation falls, he acknowledges his responsibility rather than blame his subordinates. He recognizes himself as the father of the entire nation. Hence, he treats the local government unit leaders as his children, and take responsibility in helping them whenever they face problems.

2. Respect. A good leader of a country respects the constitution, abides the laws, and honors the decision of the Supreme Court. He also listen and respect the views of the common people.

3. Cohesiveness. An effective head of the government promotes unity among his people rather than causing them to divide and have meaningless fights.

4. Humility. An effective president admits his mistakes and weaknesses. He also acknowledges that he’s not good at everything. That is why he leaves the other tasks to the other branches of the government, such as the legislative and judiciary bodies.

5. Honesty. An effective leader upholds truth and integrity. He preserves the trust and confidence given to him by the people. And of course, he doesn’t embezzle the funds of the nation.

6. Independence. A strong president is not a puppet. His actions are not a product of impartial decisions. He’s not manipulated by oligarchs or a few people who are thirsty of power and wealth of a nation.

7. Wisdom. A wise president knows how to discern right from wrong. He knows how to make the right decisions. He shows maturity of the mind. His words provide power and enlightenment to all.

8. Courage. A great leader of a nation has the courage to execute the decisions that he believes are right. He’s not afraid to stand and fight for righteousness for the sake of his countrymen.

9. Compassion. An effective president understands what his people are going through. He can feel the sufferings of the oppressed and poor people. He is not arrogant, rather he’s gentle and uplifting to people who are suffering from misery and pain.

10. Action. A great leader is a role model of hard work. He walks his talk and inspires his people through his actions. He makes sure that his promises are done and not broken.

11. Proactivity. An effective leader of a country is not insecure and reactive. Instead, he possesses intuit and initiative to create solutions for the present and future problems.

12. Passion. Great leaders do their job with enthusiasm. They serve the public, not because they are compensated with money and fame, but because that is their mission in life.

13. Commitment. An effective head of the government is determined to realize his great visions and dreams for the nation. Patience and persistence manifest in him.

14. Love. Finally, an effective president of a country has a selfless love for his (her) people and for all the next generations. All of the qualities above are difficult to practice, but because of his love, he does his best to practice them all. Now tell me; which of these qualities does your president possess?
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by LordOfNaira: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
ceeceeco:
QUALITIES OF A PRESIDENT.1. Accountability. A good president understands that he (she) is the head of the state. When the nation falls, he acknowledges his responsibility rather than blame his subordinates. He recognizes himself as the father of the entire nation. Hence, he treats the local government unit leaders as his children, and take responsibility in helping them whenever they face problems.

2. Respect. A good leader of a country respects the constitution, abides the laws, and honors the decision of the Supreme Court. He also listen and respect the views of the common people.

3. Cohesiveness. An effective head of the government promotes unity among his people rather than causing them to divide and have meaningless fights.

4. Humility. An effective president admits his mistakes and weaknesses. He also acknowledges that he’s not good at everything. That is why he leaves the other tasks to the other branches of the government, such as the legislative and judiciary bodies.

5. Honesty. An effective leader upholds truth and integrity. He preserves the trust and confidence given to him by the people. And of course, he doesn’t embezzle the funds of the nation.

6. Independence. A strong president is not a puppet. His actions are not a product of impartial decisions. He’s not manipulated by oligarchs or a few people who are thirsty of power and wealth of a nation.

7. Wisdom. A wise president knows how to discern right from wrong. He knows how to make the right decisions. He shows maturity of the mind. His words provide power and enlightenment to all.

8. Courage. A great leader of a nation has the courage to execute the decisions that he believes are right. He’s not afraid to stand and fight for righteousness for the sake of his countrymen.

9. Compassion. An effective president understands what his people are going through. He can feel the sufferings of the oppressed and poor people. He is not arrogant, rather he’s gentle and uplifting to people who are suffering from misery and pain.

10. Action. A great leader is a role model of hard work. He walks his talk and inspires his people through his actions. He makes sure that his promises are done and not broken.

11. Proactivity. An effective leader of a country is not insecure and reactive. Instead, he possesses intuit and initiative to create solutions for the present and future problems.

12. Passion. Great leaders do their job with enthusiasm. They serve the public, not because they are compensated with money and fame, but because that is their mission in life.

13. Commitment. An effective head of the government is determined to realize his great visions and dreams for the nation. Patience and persistence manifest in him.

14. Love. Finally, an effective president of a country has a selfless love for his (her) people and for all the next generations. All of the qualities above are difficult to practice, but because of his love, he does his best to practice them all. Now tell me; which of these qualities does your president possess?

You have no evidence to prove that he does not possess these qualities.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by LordOfNaira: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
ceeceeco:
See who is talking about president, my friend stop deceiving yourself and face reality, you don't have a president, just tell yourself the truth. How can you be proud of that thing as a president, are you not ashamed of calling that thing your president? For your insult, I can deal with it because you didn't say it to my face. You're doomed!

That thing is president over you and your family members. Deal with it!!! He has more worth, more respect and more power than all of you joined together.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Firstcitizen: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
denony:

It will get to all of you, are you safe in your own region? Common sense eluded you. Stop hiding under the influence of hate. Your country is in shambles, no one is safe in your country, even your ancestors

Another child of hate, brain washed by the delusive doctrines of the hunched back albino Rhesus monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu / Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.