Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) (34104 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Wife dey bleach, husband dey bleach.... Abeg, wetin pikin go do?
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Esepayan:
For all those who keep saying he is bleaching how does that really affect you .
It is his body as long as he keeps making good music good on him
good music indeed...

ongbalarami should be one of those music ba? undecided
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Sakie:
Pls people is it only me ? I don't get to see pictures any time this guy post something. All his posts I open are usually without pictures.is it that he takes them down immediately? Pls any one with similar experience should indicate.and I get to see pictures on other threads.

What version of Operamini are you using?
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2017
I like his "sexy lady" track with davodo anyday anytime
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by lelvin(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Santinojr: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love the wife's outfit
His wife should advise him to stop bleaching
He's wife might be doing the same
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2017
he looks unkept
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2017
I am not understanding the 3rd pixgrin
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by webngnews: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Sakie: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
What version of Operamini are you using?
Its not opera mini self.its uc mini and I just updated it two days back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Saido Berahino Wishes Temi Otedola Happy Birthday On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.