Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? (45790 Views)

Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Pol 909: What Did South West Benefit From Pmb/gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by dultmax(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

please which war did buhari fight civil war??..you are a true definition of ZOMBIESTAN...zombie must blame GEJ..by the way how much is bread in your area??you are zombie that thinks corruption is only when you steal money

well....what is the function of the military....i know pmb was a military man

learn to love people...hating is not cool

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
muykem:
Agreed but who will you give the money amount the three?

Atiku has a functional and successful business that everyone knows about

I will rather invest in Atiku with a clear target on return on investment and controls to ensure transparent business processes

I will not invest 1 naira on Buhari, I hate supposed saints who when you take a closer look at them are as much a thief as everyone else.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by skolab4(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
PMB sure
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
JayJohnson:
I am a zombie

Yes you are

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Omooba77: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
SBG04:

Those kids that have dropped out of school did so because in a period of record oil prices, the ineffectual buffoon refused to save anything for the rainy day. When the rainy day eventually came when oil prices fell from USD 130 per barrel to USD30 per barrel, there was nothing to fall back on. This poll by Ogundamisi captures the very essence of what happened.

You are still talking in the past; a man that is economically blank is what you give your money to keep. Please read Matthew 25:14-25
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by cristianisraeli: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
dultmax:

well....what is the function of the military....i know pmb was a military man

learn to love people...hating is not cool

God bless you

the functions of the military all around is the world is to protect her people against foreign aggression.but for the nigerian military they are trained to kill her people.tell me how many wars have the nigerian military fought and won?when they see cameroonian army they run
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by SBG04: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Omooba77:

You are still talking in the past; a man that is economically blank is what you give your money to keep. Please read Matthew 25:14-25
Ok sir I'm throwing the floor open for you. What should Buhari do to the economy that he's not doing today.

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by OLASUNKONMI(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
krendo:
I will not even put 1 naira in the hands of Buhari

The man is an illiterate

He will lose it without even knowing he has

grin grin grin. PLS GIVE TO GEJ.. .....WHO HAD PHD IN DRUNK DRIVING AND DEMENTIA.

WHO EDUCATION EPP?

GULLIBLE. ...CITIZEN LIKE YOU. .......HAPPY INDEPENDENT grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by newslifeop: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
None
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by dultmax(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
laughin in swahili....

protect against foreign agression....so Nigerian military is not doing that?

ok then...

i believe you

cristianisraeli:

the functions of the military all around is the world is to protect her people against foreign aggression.but for the nigerian military they are trained to kill her people.tell me how many wars have the nigerian military fought and won?when they see cameroonian army they run
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by meenath: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'll simply hand it to Buhari and be rest assured of my RIP.

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by cristianisraeli: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
dultmax:
laughin in swahili....

protect against foreign agression....so Nigerian military is not doing that?

ok then...

i believe you

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by lereinter(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
i dont think the prob of nig can be solved
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Omooba77: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
SBG04:

Ok sir I'm throwing the floor open for you. What should Buhari do to the economy that he's not doing today.

We can figure that out sir
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by manutdadex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Is this the kind of shallow thought process and gimmicks Buhari intends to use to win the elections ?

The best person to handover that money to will be Atiku because he will grow it by investing it like he has done with many businesses in the past

Give that money to Buhari and he will devalue it so badly you children might not get anything, he will accuse your children of being 5 percent of something and if they complain he will kill them and hide thier bodies
abeg u get sense.. Lmao..

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by romioray: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol, I laugh in Swahili! Buhari will tell your children the money is in safe hands but be rest assured your children will starve to death because they will never get to see that money in their life time. I will rather give it to Jonathan because even though it is mismanaged the children will never go hungry. That is the reality and even you that is putting up this propaganda know it. Nigerians, are you better of now than you were 2 years ago? Let the honest soul answer that without betraying his conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by ezioyi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is my choice i know for sure my children will get the money inshort i trust him more than any pastor or founder or general overseer.

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by alfsalami: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are trying to glorify GEJ and Atiku and at the same time insulting PMB. It's like comparing Jesus with Satan

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by chngebeginwthme: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
affable4:
That is a different ball game. There are so many men with principles and financial discipline but can not put there families together.
So, whatever impression you want to put across is dead on arrival. I HATE buhari's person with great passion, but on that list, I will choose him still

You hate him as a person but you can trust him with $200billion.. haha

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by chngebeginwthme: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Foodforthought:
I don't like Buhari but he is the least corrupt among those three

But you will rather vote one of those you don't trust just because you hate Buhari..

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Keballl: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
SBG04:

Thank God you used bubbling. It was all a bubble. We were spending more than a trillion naira on subsidy that went to friends of the ineffectual buffon. We are suffering in darkness here today because the ineffectual buffoon sold off our power distribution assets to his friends. After that he gave his National security advisor authorisation to go to the CBN with bullion vans and load dollars and pounds for his PDP faithful. Today all the Non performing loans in the banking sector were loans that were taken by Jonathan's PDP people that have refused to pay back. Bisi Ayeni used Skye bank to build himself an empire under Jonathan. Skye bank today is in distress because of this. You have the guts to come here and say Jonathan helped the economy? You must be drunk!!!

The only drunk person here is you who hailed a man for using his body language to increase power supply capacity when he hasn't constructed 1 single power plant.

You are suffering in darkness even after two years with a man who claimed power supply ain't rocket science at the helm of affairs. You see how fraudulent you APC leaches are.

The current APC government is so frugal yet have been the most useless administration till date in terms of capital expenditure pilfering and rising debt ratio.

This silly government you work for has increased our debt burden to an all time record of N 19 trillion naira under just two years with nothing to show for it.
I challenge you or any APC paid fraud to justify such humongous debt profile.

The GEJ led economy trumps the recession based economy Buhari led us into with his unrivaled incompetence and ultra cluelessness not seen any where in the world.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is not that smart but I think I will choose buhari

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Doyin2(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bamz:

I understand that no administration would be perfect but I believe it shouldn't be worse than prior ones.
Why do advocate for 8 years?

No need for deceit.

4 years is too short for substantial and long lasting development.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Omooba77: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
romioray:
Lol, I laugh in Swahili! Buhari will tell your children the money is in safe hands but be rest assured your children will starve to death because they will never get to see that money in their life time. I will rather give it to Jonathan because even though it is mismanaged the children will never go hungry. That is the reality and even you that is putting up this propaganda know it. Nigerians, are you better of now than you were 2 years ago? Let the honest soul answer that without betraying his conscience.

Thank you for this beneficiary Truth

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by OmoEpe(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
seguno2:

Are you confirming that Buhari and his pastor VP are liars?
Did they not promise IMMEDIATE:

- jobs
- exchange rate to N1
- 24/7 electricity
- meals for school children

- end of Boko Haram

Are they liars?

The problem with people like this is impatience. It's a known fact that destruction of anything is faster and easier than rebuilding it. Do you expect the plunder of 16yrs to be reversed in 2yrs?
We aren't there yet but we are on the right path. Hatred can only obscure objectivity. Try and live above it

2 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by nabiz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Samusu:
Yhu have just one day to live.

Considering Nigerian economic, I will no give to buhari. Buhari will put the money under his bed without reinvesting the money and by the time my children will grow one roller will become 5,000 and my money will become useless. Termites may even eat the money because buhari is a miser and will never reinvest the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
of course none of them can be trusted with such amount of money. $200B na small money? even bill gates net worth no reach half of that money.

The best thing is give it to any of them under an oath whose punishment for breaking it is dealth and see if even Diezani won't sit up.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by ogundeleai(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
GreatMahmud:
PMB will buy more cows with it.,
Yes, the cow will serve as future investment and by the time the children are ready to take over you are sure of multiplying effects and or return.. GEJ will drink gin to stupor with it, Atiku will acquire more wives and properties with it..So none of them is qualified!!
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari all the way.
even Igbos know this fact.

2 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
nabiz:
Considering Nigerian economic, I will no give to buhari. Buhari will put the money under his bed without reinvesting the money and by the time my children will grow one roller will become 5,000 and my money will become useless. Termites may even eat the money because buhari is a miser and will never reinvest the money.
this is how Nigerians fail exams.

nobody says u must give it to Bulgari.

The question says u ve only 3options of which u must chose one.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by ahnaija: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
let's say it's for the increment on that money....
who will you give the money to set up a business for you? You keep your money, it doesn't grow

1 Like

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by seguno2: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
OmoEpe:
The problem with people like this is impatience. It's a known fact that destruction of anything is faster and easier than rebuilding it. Do you expect the plunder of 16yrs to be reversed in 2yrs?
We aren't there yet but we are on the right path. Hatred can only obscure objectivity. Try and live above it

Do you have a comprehension problem?
Where were you when Buhari and his pastor VP made the promises of IMMEDIATE change and delivery of all that I listed?
Waiting patiently for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos / APC Retains Majority Seats In Senate So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.