Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. (1070 Views)

Mother Cry Like Baby As Her Cultist Son Is Killed By Rival - VIDEO / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Tears Of Joy As Mom Reunites With Daughter After 21 Years Of Being Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Xquisite360: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Chinese police officer, Hao Lina, melted the hearts of millions after breastfeeding a 4-month-old baby of a suspect who wasnt available at the time.

The emotional incident which took place on September 23 at the Shanxi Jinzhong Intermediate People's Court in central China saw the child's mother unavailable because she was attending a trial and could not nurse her crying child.
The baby's mother was charged with fraudulent fund-raising, illegally absorbing public deposit and crime concealment with 33 other people.

According to Ms Hao, 'The baby wouldn't stop crying and we were all worried,'. 'I am a new mother, I could feel how anxious the child's mother would have been. All I thought about was to try my best and comfort the tiny baby.' She said. .
The baby's gender has not been revealed. According to the court, the baby's mother, surnamed Li, was so touched by Ms Hao's actions she couldn't help but cry after leaving the courtroom.

Commenting on the praises she had received from the public, a humble Ms Hao said: 'I believe every police officer would do the same. If I had been the mother, I would have hoped someone to help my baby too.'
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/10/policewoman-breastfeeds-suspects-hungry.html?m=1

Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Lovetinz(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
God loves a cheerful giver!

1 Like

Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by sod09(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by harbibi: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2017
when you are sure of your health status why not?

2 Likes

Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Merryglad(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Once a mother is involved espect the unthinkable, they can go to any length to make sure we are happy.

1 Like

Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Merryglad:
Once a mother is involved espect the unthinkable, they can go to any length to make sure we are happy.
I agree with you
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by pacino26(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2017
I am speechless. Try to analyze the situation will leave me with one simple conclusion; motherly love and duties know no bounds.

I can't imagine a Nigerian police woman breastfeeding my child, I'd give the baby some laxatives o.
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Merryglad(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2017
drunkcow:
I agree with you
Thank you
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by chieyine(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
K
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Evablizin(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Awwww,you're a role model.
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Probably just looking for anyone to suck those tits.
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by dnawah(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Merryglad:
God cannot be everywhere therefore he made mothers.jewish proverb.
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by Merryglad(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
dnawah:
God cannot be everywhere therefore he made mothers.jewish proverb.
You can say that again
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by dnawah(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Merryglad:
You can say that again
yes na!
Re: Olicewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As Mom Was Attending Trial. by meezynetwork(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Jesus!!! Church Computer Accidentally Plays Blue Film On The Big Screen During C / Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car / She is too young to rot in jail, Pls Set Her Free'' Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.