Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 (4771 Views)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by mamatwiny(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
waveskaaya:
You don't need to reply the idiot

I will advise you stop giving yourself away by this post. Internet is not anonymous you know, just by this your post, immigration ppl can track you to your house and your wahala go start. My friends don't even like chatting me concerning it, as we chat reach that side, they will just call.

Editted
Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by waveskaaya(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Well thanks but I'm not illegal
mamatwiny:

I will advise you stop giving yourself away by this post. Internet is not anonymous you know, just by this your post, immigration ppl can track you to your house and your wahala go start. My friends don't even like chatting me concerning it, as we chat reach that side, they will just call.

Editted
Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by CoronaVirusPro: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What type of vacation is 4 months long? Would your job keep your position, for the month absent period? Would your business not require your attention, in the 4 months sojourn period?
How do you intend to finance this 4 month vacation, considering the financial documentations you submitted?

Sigh..

Is it your cross?

If you need a job at the US Embassy, hit their career website

https://ng.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/

1 Like

Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by CoronaVirusPro: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
TWoods:

You claimed you were going for a 12 day “vacation” at your interview. But here you are seeking accommodation to stay for 4 months, a clear breach of the terms of which you were granted a visa. undecided

So he has no right to change plans?

You just ran into conclusion about breach of terms.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by slashthroat: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
waveskaaya:

Continue consoling yourself.
I go soon expose you

1 Like

Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Stop exhibiting foolishness, what do you gain in creating nonsense tension in every threads? You’ve never been in an airplane but calling people out for the decisions they make which is your own praying point. Don’t always be pained and you need help.
slashthroat:

Lol i never travel i be okpe but i know for sure that as a married person he claimed the pathway to greencard for him are very very slim.

Unless the fraud divorce him wife .fraudulently marry akata get paper and then divorce and remarry him naija wife but ba old format he no dey work again.

If you are as smart as you claimed. The wait time for filing for a sibling is about 13years and you have to be in your home country to benefit.

The fradulent idiot went with a B1B2 so he can only legalize through work visa which i know he is not smart enough or claim asylum which oga trump has tremendously cut short.

Use your head
Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by slashthroat: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
sahedorf:
[s]Stop exhibiting foolishness, what do you gain in creating nonsense tension in every threads? You’ve never been in an airplane but calling people out for the decisions they make which is your own praying point. Don’t always be pained and you need help[/s].

You say wetin? Your grammar is terrible

1 Like

Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by llugguss: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
There are many things that should be taken into consideration when you want to go on a vacation. I like to be prepared for anything because it's better to be safe than sorry. Recently, my wife had found out about rainbow beach holiday houses and she suggested going there. I've never been to a place like this before and I am really excited to see what it is about. The options are countless when it comes to vacation and it's important to find something that works for you. This is my opinion, at least
Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
waveskaaya:

I feel you bro wink
Re: U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 by BrandonH1987(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
llugguss:
There are many things that should be taken into consideration when you want to go on a vacation. I like to be prepared for anything because it's better to be safe than sorry. Recently, my wife had found out about rainbow beach holiday houses and she suggested going there. I've never been to a place like this before and I am really excited to see what it is about. The options are countless when it comes to vacation and it's important to find something that works for you. This is my opinion, at least
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Free Visa To Dubai,china And Other Countries As Well! / Malta Visa / Akwa-Ibom Governor, 9 Others, Narrowly Escape Mid-Air Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.