Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! (2679 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / A Thread For All Astral Projectors And Likes, Soul Traveling, Etc / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Fxwarrior: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
In recent times there has been much talk on Astral Projection with the recent case being an altercation between Seun and Byllionaire.

Now my own is if Astral Projection is real, let them project 200 odds football to this forum. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by wtfcoded: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2017
That shii doesnt work
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Fxwarrior: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
wtfcoded:
That shii doesnt work

First witness
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by chemystery: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
There is no difference between astral projection and self hypnosis!

They both work per autosuggestion. In fact, there was an app I downloaded from play store to learn that trash - Astral Projection Secrets.

There was a place into that app that mentioned that anything you imagine in the astral plane comes to reality. Meaning if you imagine a lion, a lion appears immediately. Hence the need to keep a positive mindset before you astral project. Did I forget that part that mentioned that sex in the astral plane is more mindblowing? Kikikikikikiki, abeg I no fit laugh! grin

With all these absurdities, I still went ahead to try all the methods in the app just to confirm the nonsense called astral projection works. But at the end I endorse it with this befitting stamp!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by correctguy101(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2017
200Odds loading... Youready?
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Fxwarrior:
In recent times there has been much talk on Astral Projection with the recent case being an altercation between Seun and Byllionaire.

Now my own is if Astral Projection is real, let them project 200 odds football to this forum. Dats all.
Did they tell you that they can predict the future using astral projection?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Fxwarrior: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
chemystery:

They both work per autosuggestion. In fact, there was an app I downloaded from play store to learn that trash - Astral Projection Secrets.

There was a place into that app that mentioned that anything you imagine in the astral plane comes to reality. Meaning if you imagine a lion, a lion appears immediately. Hence the need to keep a positive mindset before you astral project. Did I forget that part that mentioned that sex in the astral plane is more mindblowing? Kikikikikikiki, abeg I no fit laugh! grin

With all these absurdities, I still went ahead to try all the methods in the app just to confirm the nonsense called astral projection works. But at the end I endorse it with this befitting stamp!

Second witness

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Fxwarrior: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Did they tell you that they can predict the future using astral projection?

Byllionaire said anything you imagine is possible.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by adepeter2027(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
That sh!t is as fake as the talking serpent and donkey in the bible

2 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Byllionaire said anything you imagine is possible.
How does that translate to being able to predict the future.
Anything you imagine in the astral plane, while you have put on your astral body is what materializes.
Predicting scores is a feature of the physical. I think you misunderstood him.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Astral projection is a scam like every other supernatural fuckery people claim here. Anything that cannot be replicated and demonstrated should not be believed.
The adherents can't even agree on the best way to astral project and if u ask them for a proof, they will deflect and start telling u u need to practice yourself to see how it works. They can't demonstrate it to u. The same evasive tactic used by Christians when u ask them to show u a real miracle.
For the record though, I believe more in Christianity than New Age nonsense. All of them just come online to ascribe some unusual abilities to themselves and feel good.

3 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by purem(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
OP na only ogun owo sure pass o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by aadoiza: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
chemystery:

I didn't try any app nor find an article to debunk the balderdash preached by that overzealous and conceited Billyonaire lad but you, my friend, just nailed.

Anyone who's read wide enough into related stuff would have run into most of the things he allegedly saw in his surrealism. And funnily enough, he was making a fool of himself by continually saying(writing) "I don't know how I know that, I just know" grin what a jester.

There is a reason it's called projection–not minding the 'astral'. It only makes it sound fancy.

4 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Someone recommended this and I think you should give it a try.

"If you are interested in learning these stuff. Do this at your spare time, when your ego allows you to summit to higher energies and when you have conquered your fears.

Do not lie on bed, get a reclining seat, like those beach seats, a little comfortable and a little inconveniencing, anyone reading this that wants to practice is, please be free to do this;

Sit down on that reclining chair and especially may be around 4AM or 5Am, there is nothing significant about this time, it is because if you wake up before your normal 6 to 8 hours of sleep, your body will not go back to sleep until another 12 stressful hours so set your alarm and wake at 4, cos at 4AM your body will still be 'hungry' for sleep.

Sit down there and close your eyes, do this daily until you succeed. Close your eyes and wait for sleep to come. When sleep comes, allow your body to go numb while you stay conscious, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS TO DRIFT OFF, HOLD CONSCIOUS AND ALLOW YOUR PHYSICAL BODY SLEEP and as soon as you see your Body goes into sleep, move up, as in STAND UP. You will see that what holds conscious is another body, a blueprint which this physical body is built on. No matter how many times you fail, continue practicing until you fuccking succeed. DO NOT BE SCARED"
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
aadoiza:

I didn't try any app nor find an article to debunk the balderdash preached by that overzealous and conceited Billyonaire lad but you, my friend, just nailed.

Anyone who's read wide enough into related stuff would have run into most of the things he allegedly saw in his surrealism. And funnily enough, he was making a fool of himself by continually saying(writing) "I don't know how I know that, I just know" grin what a jester.

There is a reason it's called projection–not minding the 'astral'. It only makes it sound fancy.

Until you let go of these shackles of unbelief, you might never awoke to the realities before you. In fact, series of rebirth might not even help cause your right brain hemisphere have been programmed to be permanently dormant; sometimes, even the real YOU gets lost. If you want to validate what I have spurted, perhaps an MRI brain scan will help. It will prove to you that my assertion is nothing but whole truth.

I have been a xtain.. I have once in my life walk the path of atheism.. Right now, i'm in this ultimate journey of attaining godhood. Astral projection is more real than the cloth you wear. Why would I waste time in this part if it's a scam? Don't tell me about sleep paralysis or shitt.. I think I'm in a better position to tell you how that shitt works.

Billynaire has done his job, something I won't try doing. .. How he selflessly make known universal secrets is what beats my very essence. He doesn't need to tell me cause I'm sure he's getting lots of attacks already.. Although I know he is a big boy, he can handle himself.. The last time I tried waking people to the truth, I saw torment. I'm still a toddler in this path and every passing day, I keep rising.. Please, you don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. You have to let go.. Open your mind bro. At least, you don't need to pay for that.. If letting go is so hard, try taking a little weed. Perhaps that will help.. Science is occutic if you don't know.. If what lies classified is made known to the public, you will think you're living in a Disney World..

Honestly, Billy has time to debate with you guys on Nairaland.. I don't even have that time..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Fxwarrior: 4:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Oga is the 200 odds ready?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by ifenes(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Because you weren't taught that in school doesn't mean it false. Projecting out of the body has to do with strong mental ability which people hardly poccess in our time. After all most of your academic knowledge were determined centuries ago. The real education is self taught, not stuff like evolution that was agreed by a bunch of old men.

There is a part of us that doesn't exist in time. This part of us know it all. Astra progection is a tiny feature of many unlimited feature of that part of us we do not know exist.

Astra projection itself is a much upgraded version of our dreams. Everyone dreams as a reminder that we are not our body.

Billy's got to be a very patient guy to want to help you guys understand that you are more than a body. All the so-called atheists who are shocking with their levels of reasoning. They read books like Christian and have no knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2017
HenryDion:
I found your post interesting.

One of the greatest founders of esoteric thought is reputedly Hermes trismegistus. It is said of him that although he was very knowledgeable in almost every scientific domain, he used to keep his mouth shut when asked a question by someone, whom he thought was not ready nor willing to receive instruction.

In hermetic thought, it is great folly to force the instruction of mysteries unto dogmatic people, whether scientific or religious ones. Till date, hermetic has acquired the meaning sealed, obscure, mysterious.

I believe he was right.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Yeah yeah. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
No be only Hermes. Na herpes.

There is nothing u esoteric claimants have other than your ego and unfounded claims. If we study your lives very well most of u guys will just be another group of less than ordinary guys wishing for a miracle and hoping u are on the right path.

In the next 5 years most of u will have run back to the various Abrahamic religions u were practicing before the new age foolishness gripped u. By that time this pineal gland and third eye fad will have been discovered by u to be another childish dream. Then u will come back and start giving testimonies of how Jesus is the one true way. U guys here on Nairaland aren't the first I will meet in my life. The story always end up the same.

If your practice is so fcked that u can't demonstrate it to the uninitiated or even sceptics, what use is it? What's the difference between that and pastors making people fall under the anointing only if they believe in falling under the anointing? Or fake martial arts masters making their opponents fall without touching them only if the opponent believes in that shiit?

Fake people massaging their own egos and reliving their fantasies on Nairaland but inside still struggling with their own inadequacies. Too many inadequacies.

4 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by terrezo2002(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Even as a Christian I know astral projection is real. Witches and wizards do that a lot. It is a secret and it is natural to the initiates. Christians too are caught up in Revelation. They visit the heavens and sometimes visit hell to receive messages from God.
So the atheists neither believe in God's powers nor the Demonic powers. What a pity
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Chubhie: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2017
I shall ask of the Pleiadians tonight and see what happens. They sure have a great sense of humour.

Personally, I feel nothing is cast on concrete. There are various possibilities and outcomes in the visible and invisible universe.same happens in football.

TB Joshua learnt this in a hard way.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2017
terrezo2002:
Even as a Christian I know astral projection is real. Witches and wizards do that a lot. It is a secret and it is natural to the initiates. Christians too are caught up in Revelation. They visit the heavens and sometimes visit hell to receive messages from God.
So the atheists neither believe in God's powers nor the Demonic powers. What a pity

You do realise that, being a Christian, you are the least reliable source of any credible information on this thread, right?
BTW how many times have you yourself visited heaven and hell? Lol. Anecdotal evidence isn't fact.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Chubhie: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2017
terrezo2002:
There's nothing pitiable here my friend. At the right time, each individual will get to experience the other side be it weed or alcohol induced.

Everyone deserves the right and respect to develop at their own pace. This is the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2017
LoJ:

I found your post interesting.

One of the greatest founders of esoteric thought is reputedly Hermes trismegistus. It is said of him that although he was very knowledgeable in almost every scientific domain, he used to keep his mouth shut when asked a question by someone, who he taught were not ready nor willing to receive instruction.

In hermetic thought, it is great folly to force the instruction of mysteries unto dogmatic people, whether scientific or religious ones. Till date, hermetic has acquired the meaning sealed, obscure, mysterious.

I believe he was right.

Right now, I prefer to keep what I know to myself cause many minds can't grasp reality. I find it degrading, arguing with these fools that claims to be savvy scientist and yet, haven't conducted a single experiment before rather, defend what has been shove down their throat by those racist in swine skin.

Let them be.. Channel energy into something more productive, not argue with a blind man that claims to see.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Astral travel is very real and almost everyone will at some point in their life experience the sensation, unfortunately most will forget. Astral projection is also very real but these are two very different phenomena with different uses. I see the terms being used interchangeably in an incorrect manner.

Astral travel is the ability inherent in everyone to consciously detach the Ego at repose to view real time events at a distance from their reposed body and the ability to recall those events, not future events as the OP presupposes. Astral projection is the act of projecting mental images on to the astral plane for specific purposes, sort of a “building of castles in the air”. Gifted children are particularly good at this and entry into their projections effectively is entry into the world of the future.

It is difficult to astral travel consciously without proper training of the mind and for most what they experience as astral travel is mere mind exploration, a little more than a guided meditative act. When people recount their experiences to me, I look for the substance, I find that very few are aware that when you astral travel your vision is completely different, you travel with your “thoughts” and you see with your “mind” things are as they really are because you are released from the constraints of perception based on the limits of human colour spectrum and wavelengths, therefore colours appear differently because you are viewing through a different spectrum, much as a fish that can detect ultraviolet wavelengths our viewing spectrum is of a different order and much widened.

For me, these are the more wonderful aspects of astral travel, the juxtaposition and invertedness of colours and perspective. When I look at the works of the likes of Canaletto, Titian, Picasso and others it becomes a little bit clearer where they derived some of their perspective and inspiration from.

I am not writing to convince anyone that astral travel or projection is real, spirituality as I always say is about doing I write only so that those who may be learning do not make the same mistakes as many others and go off half-cocked without any form of self-validation. For those with an overarching sense of entitlement that makes them feel that every supernatural phenomenon must be demonstrated to convince them, we wish them every luck in finding themselves a real practitioner who would be shallow and conceited enough as to accede to such a demand. It is the first rule of any reputable mystic order.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2017
One thing I have noticed about these astral clowns is that they are as much conceited in their undemonstrable knowledge as they are idiotic. They go about throwing lines like "many minds can't grasp this", " when you are ready you will know" and other profound sounding horseshit their heads can conjure up in their lack of evidence.

One of them here even claimed he once a Christian and an atheist ergo he couldn't possibly be deceiving himself right now. Lol. That's the most stupid ironic claim I have ever seen. What that means is that despite he has a history of being fickle and capricious, we should take his present stance seriously.

That's the same thing u will notice about most of them. They are unstable as a drinking toy bird always seeking to be filled with something. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Nobody actually knows all of the truth and we must continue to seek for truth and knowledge for as long as we live. The problem comes when certain people claim they have the truth but wouldn't submit themselves to scrutiny to have that their version of the truth tested in scientific rigorous ways that will help everybody but then go around asking to be believed by fiat and fouling the air with their untested pseudoscience while at the same time turning up their noses towards people who believe in other things.

Freaking clowns.

3 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Op,know yourself. Man is a spirit. Don't be arrogant in your ignorance.

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Mind you,I used to be a Christian but now, I am a Gnostic and irreligious. I don't have time to debate with anyone. Believe in whatever "makes sense" to you.It is your life.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:
One thing I have noticed about these astral clowns is that they are as much conceited in their undemonstrable knowledge as they are idiotic. They go about throwing lines like "many minds can't grasp this", " when you are ready you will know" and other profound sounding horseshit their heads can conjure up in their lack of evidence.

One of them here even claimed he once a Christian and an atheist ergo he couldn't possibly be deceiving himself right now. Lol. That's the most stupid ironic claim I have ever seen. What that means is that because he has a history of being fickle and capricious, we should take his present stance seriously.

That's the same thing u will notice about most of them. They are unstable as a drinking toy bird always seeking to be filled with something. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Nobody actually knows all of the truth and we must continue to seek for truth and knowledge for as long as we live. The problem comes when certain people claim they have the truth but wouldn't submit themselves to scrutiny to have that their version of the truth tested in scientific rigorous ways that will help everybody but then go around asking to be believed by fiat and fouling the air with their untested pseudoscience while at the same time turning up their noses towards people who believe in other things.

Freaking clowns.

With this arrogance, you can never know the "TRUTH".
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2017
ifenes:
Because you weren't taught that in school doesn't mean it false. Projecting out of the body has to do with strong mental ability which people hardly poccess in our time. After all most of your academic knowledge were determined centuries ago. The real education is self taught, not stuff like evolution that was agreed by a bunch of old men.

There is a part of us that doesn't exist in time. This part of us know it all. Astra progection is a tiny feature of many unlimited feature of that part of us we do not know exist.

Astra projection itself is a much upgraded version of our dreams. Everyone dreams as a reminder that we are not our body.

Billy's got to be a very patient guy to want to help you guys understand that you are more than a body. All the so-called atheists who are shocking with their levels of reasoning. They read books like Christian and have no knowledge.

Nice pic.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
shaneroberts26:

With this arrogance, you can never know the "TRUTH".

And you, Mr Knower of Truths, purveyor of true knowledge, you aren't arrogant, right?

Between the person who seeks to know and test knowledge he comes across and the one who claims he already knows and his knowledge shouldn't be tested or demonstrated, who is arrogant?
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

And you, Mr Knower of Truths, purveyor of true knowledge, you aren't arrogant, right?

Between the person who seeks to know and test knowledge he comes across and the one who claims he already knows and his knowledge shouldn't be tested or demonstrated, who is arrogant?

Raise your vibration first.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
shaneroberts26:

Raise your vibration first.

Hahahaha. It seems you recently watched The Secret. You are bad at this.

Ask more seasoned guys on this to teach u how to wrap pseudoscientific bullshit within a fine speech and maybe you will begin to sound a little more convincing to the gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naming Names! / RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus / "I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.