Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! (2682 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / A Thread For All Astral Projectors And Likes, Soul Traveling, Etc / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
aadoiza:

Ok. Stuff like that don't work with. I'm way too rigid for a half-asleep or half-awake stunt and very much psychologically stable.

I'm not ruling out the "Astral Projection" phenomenon but from all your guy has written, his subconscious has obviously done a huge on him. There was a period in my life when I used to correct the endings of my dreams if I didn't like them. So my friend, never underestimate the power of the subconscious.

I love the last part, correcting the end of your dream. Do you know what that prove? You're a god and whatever you want has no choice but to come to you. It's a universal law.. Energy goes where It is attracted. The mind is a powerful tool. Don't rule out possibilities due to hogwashes spill out by our dear scientist.. No matter what they do, at least they still term the mind a mystery.. Don't limit yourself. Don't lock yourself out. The other world is more real than this world.. I was once in your shoe anyway.. I never believe in all these until I saw myself look at myself from an unknown angle.. Believe me, that was the beginning of enlightenment..

There's no harm... Free your mind.. Breath... Allow those unbelief to wash away... Feel free and explore.. It's totally up to you.. I have nothing to gain or lose.. Just that sometimes, we wish we can make others see the fun we're having. Believe me, it's fun to fly cheesy

It's just like a little lad with a new toy, he can run a hundred mile to show his new toy to his friends.. That's how I feel when I talk about my experiences.. Be open... There's so much you're yet to know. We're living in a matrix.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by aadoiza: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
HenryDion:

I love the last part, correcting the end of your dream. Do you know what that prove? You're a god and whatever you want has no choice but to come to you. It's a universal law.. Energy goes where It is attracted. The mind is a powerful tool. Don't rule out possibilities due to hogwashes spill out by our dear scientist.. No matter what they do, at least they still term the mind a mystery.. Don't limit yourself. Don't lock yourself out. The other world is more real than this world.. I was once in your shoe anyway.. I never believe in all these until I saw myself look at myself from an unknown angle.. Believe me, that was the beginning of enlightenment..

There's no harm... Free your mind.. Breath... Allow those unbelief to wash away... Feel free and explore.. It's totally up to you.. I have nothing to gain or lose.. Just that sometimes, we wish we can make others see the fun we're having. Believe me, it's fun to fly cheesy

It's just like a little lad with a new toy, he can run a hundred mile to show his new toy to his friends.. That's how I feel when I talk about my experiences.. Be open... There's so much you're yet to know. We're living in a matrix.

Sorry I ain't a god; i do believe but would not make an unnecessary foray into mysticism for its not worth it . I've got more than enough mystic people, including Muslims and occult members, around me to understand the repercussions of such inclination.

Astral Projection might be real but everything I have read on it is either conjectures, a culmination of mental manipulations or simply hogwash. I will consult with a few spiritual guys on it to get their thoughts. If it is real and safe, I will try it out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jesus Coming Back Again? / Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers / The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.