Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! (2681 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / A Thread For All Astral Projectors And Likes, Soul Traveling, Etc / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by dalaman: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Which knowledge or discovery can be made or gained through astral travel?
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. It seems you recently watched The Secret. You are bad at this.

Ask more seasoned guys on this to teach u how to wrap pseudoscientific bullshit within a fine speech and maybe you will begin to sound a little more convincing to the gullible.

Sorry,you made no sense.I am not here to convince or argue with you.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
shaneroberts26:

Sorry,you made no sense.I am not here to convince or argue with you.

OK bro. Just make sure u watch more The Secret and Moses Code and hone those bullshiting skills well. U will need it
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by ifenes(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:
One thing I have noticed about these astral clowns is that they are as much conceited in their undemonstrable knowledge as they are idiotic. They go about throwing lines like "many minds can't grasp this", " when you are ready you will know" and other profound sounding horseshit their heads can conjure up in their lack of evidence.

One of them here even claimed he once a Christian and an atheist ergo he couldn't possibly be deceiving himself right now. Lol. That's the most stupid ironic claim I have ever seen. What that means is that despite he has a history of being fickle and capricious, we should take his present stance seriously.

That's the same thing u will notice about most of them. They are unstable as a drinking toy bird always seeking to be filled with something. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Nobody actually knows all of the truth and we must continue to seek for truth and knowledge for as long as we live. The problem comes when certain people claim they have the truth but wouldn't submit themselves to scrutiny to have that their version of the truth tested in scientific rigorous ways that will help everybody but then go around asking to be believed by fiat and fouling the air with their untested pseudoscience while at the same time turning up their noses towards people who believe in other things.

Freaking clowns.

Typical example of the type of mind school books are meant for. The type that only sees 1+1 = 2 ......
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by shaneroberts26: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

OK bro. Just make sure u watch more The Secret and Moses Code and hone those bullshiting skills well. U will need it

God does not watch television.The Soul is enough. Goodbye.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
ifenes:

Typical example of the type of mind school books are meant for. The type that only sees 1+1 = 2 ......

Yeah. There's an adjective for people who sees 1+1 as anything other than 2.

Hint: Delusional.

Shush, don't tell anyone.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by adepeter2027(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by ifenes(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

Delusion to you is something you do not understand obviously. There is a difference between 2D and 3D, 2D will obviously be the one say 3D is deluded. 3D being understanding will let 2D wonder in his 2 dimensional world. Due to that I will let you be. I hope someday you will resist this post when you upgrade a bit more.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
ifenes:

Delusion to you is something you do not understand obviously. There is a difference between 2D and 3D, 2D will obviously be the one say 3D is deluded. 3D being understanding will let 2D wonder in his 2 dimensional world. Due to that I will let you be. I hope someday you will resist this post when you upgrade a bit more.

Unfortunately for u this analogy doesn't fly. 1+1 doesn't become something else in a 10 dimensional world for God's sake. Ifenes, you are beyond this attempt at intellectual dishonesty na.

A 3D world can be explained to a 2D by mathematical models. This same way a mathematical model is used to explain a tesseract to we 3D humans. And even higher dimensions come within grasp when they are explained with mathematical rigour.

It is such rigour we implore u adherents of pseudoscience and fringe religions to subject your beliefs to. We only ask that you show us what can be done without asking us to believe and practice first.

Anything other than that proves your belief is horseshit.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by aadoiza: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
HenryDion:

Until you let go of these shackles of unbelief, you might never awoke to the realities before you. In fact, series of rebirth might not even help cause your right brain hemisphere have been programmed to be permanently dormant; sometimes, even the real YOU gets lost. If you want to validate what I have spurted, perhaps an MRI brain scan will help. It will prove to you that my assertion is nothing but whole truth.

I have been a xtain.. I have once in my life walk the path of atheism.. Right now, i'm in this ultimate journey of attaining godhood. Astral projection is more real than the cloth you wear. Why would I waste time in this part if it's a scam? Don't tell me about sleep paralysis or shitt.. I think I'm in a better position to tell you how that shitt works.

Billynaire has done his job, something I won't try doing. .. How he selflessly make known universal secrets is what beats my very essence. He doesn't need to tell me cause I'm sure he's getting lots of attacks already.. Although I know he is a big boy, he can handle himself.. The last time I tried waking people to the truth, I saw torment. I'm still a toddler in this path and every passing day, I keep rising.. Please, you don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. You have to let go.. Open your mind bro. At least, you don't need to pay for that.. If letting go is so hard, try taking a little weed. Perhaps that will help.. Science is occutic if you don't know.. If what lies classified is made known to the public, you will think you're living in a Disney World..

Honestly, Billy has time to debate with you guys on Nairaland.. I don't even have that time..

Who told I'm an atheist? I'd rather die than be one. Your Billy has got nothing to reach me and should keep his counsels to himself.

I have seen more than enough to deny the spiritual, but the guy's doing a terrible job proselytizing his brand of life grotesque beliefs and his writing smacks of pomposity plus he's still to provide any physical evidence of his projection, an we know the atheists on here will demand for one.

I will take any Astral p
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by aadoiza: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
HenryDion:

Until you let go of these shackles of unbelief, you might never awoke to the realities before you. In fact, series of rebirth might not even help cause your right brain hemisphere have been programmed to be permanently dormant; sometimes, even the real YOU gets lost. If you want to validate what I have spurted, perhaps an MRI brain scan will help. It will prove to you that my assertion is nothing but whole truth.

I have been a xtain.. I have once in my life walk the path of atheism.. Right now, i'm in this ultimate journey of attaining godhood. Astral projection is more real than the cloth you wear. Why would I waste time in this part if it's a scam? Don't tell me about sleep paralysis or shitt.. I think I'm in a better position to tell you how that shitt works.

Billynaire has done his job, something I won't try doing. .. How he selflessly make known universal secrets is what beats my very essence. He doesn't need to tell me cause I'm sure he's getting lots of attacks already.. Although I know he is a big boy, he can handle himself.. The last time I tried waking people to the truth, I saw torment. I'm still a toddler in this path and every passing day, I keep rising.. Please, you don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. You have to let go.. Open your mind bro. At least, you don't need to pay for that.. If letting go is so hard, try taking a little weed. Perhaps that will help.. Science is occutic if you don't know.. If what lies classified is made known to the public, you will think you're living in a Disney World..

Honestly, Billy has time to debate with you guys on Nairaland.. I don't even have that time..

Who told I'm an atheist? I'd rather die than be one. Your Billy has got nothing to reach me and should keep his counsels to himself.

I have seen more than enough to deny the spiritual, but the guy's doing a terrible job proselytizing his brand of life grotesque beliefs and his writing smacks of pomposity plus he's still to provide any physical evidence of his projection, an we know the atheists on here will demand for one.

I will take anyone into Astral Projection seriously only if they can tell me what I haven't read about not all these new age tenets-laced ideologies and demanding for God's frequency and trying to explain the whole shebang with physics, which has no place in the spiritual realm by the way and what not. Sorry can't go on, gotta run

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by ifenes(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
NPComplete:

Unfortunately for u this analogy doesn't fly. 1+1 doesn't become something else in a 10 dimensional world for God's sake. Ifenes, you are beyond this attempt at intellectual dishonesty na.

A 3D world can be explained to a 2D by mathematical models. This same way a mathematical model is used to explain a tesseract to we 3D humans. And even higher dimensions come within grasp when they are explained with mathematical rigour.

It is such rigour we implore u adherents of pseudoscience and fringe religions to subject your beliefs to. We only ask that you show us what can be done without asking us to believe and practice first.

Anything other than that proves your belief is horseshit.

"For God sake" ? So you now use the term "God"

You cannot experience what you are not a vibration of. You cannot tune to a radio station which frequency you cannot match. life is an experience, not explanations. This is not a belief but an experience. Astral travel is normal, it shouldn't even be a debate.

1 +1 =2 in the ordinary man's world, but to those with proper knowledge of how the universe works, 1+1 can be unlimited. I have experienced this and I am experiencing it.

1 + 1 for me is aboundance, unlimited resources, because I have programmed my mind experience such. 1 +1 = 2 is a deliberate use of arithmetic to program people's minds, to mentally limit what they expect in life. It's crazy this is taught in schools, program you to accept limitations, then you become a graduate of this academical ill teachings and defend it like the Christians defend the erounous teachings of the bible.

You have to rethink everything dude

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
ifenes:

"For God sake" ? So you now use the term "God"

You cannot experience what you are not a vibration of. You cannot tune to a radio station which frequency you cannot match. life is an experience, not explanations. This is not a belief but an experience.

1 +1 =2 in the ordinary man's world, but to those with proper knowledge of how the universe works, 1+1 can be unlimited. I have experienced this and I am experiencing it.

1 + 1 for me is aboundance, unlimited resources, because I have programmed my mind experience such. 1 +1 = 2 is a deliberate use of arithmetic to program people's minds, to mentally limit what they expect in life. It's crazy this is taught in schools, program you to accept limitations, then you become a graduate of this academical ill teachings and defend it like the Christians defend the erounous teachings of the bible.

You have to rethink everything dude

Your first mistake is assuming I am an atheist hence your surprise I refer to God. To your chagrin though, I am not.

That said, this your post is another fail. A big fail.
You are asking me to tune to a station and making the same mistake you guys keep making on this thread, asking me to practice what u preach for me to be convinced. How many times do I have to trash this nonsensical argument for God's sake?

I don't need to tune in my radio to help me listen to what the station is broadcasting. I just need you, the one with a radio whose frequency is matching, to let me listen to your radio.

You can't carry around a broken radio playing static and tell me that there's a station at the other end broadcasting Beethoven's 5th symphony and that I should just take your word for it. Hell no!
I should be able to hear such masterpiece from a maestro directly from your own radio since you claim to be tuned in. Is that too much to ask?

Seriously dude, you need to improve on your analogy next time. The ones you have used thus far have been disappointing. Very very disappointing.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by FlipGamBino: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
I had my astral travel experience mailed to you. You should look it up in your spare time. I tend to ignore people that argue over something they haven't tried. I feel it generally isn't worth it. Sarassin some of us would give our narratives on a different post if you open it for the specific reason.

Sarassin:

Astral travel is very real and almost everyone will at some point in their life experience the sensation, unfortunately most will forget. Astral projection is also very real but these are two very different phenomena with different uses. I see the terms being used interchangeably in an incorrect manner.

Astral travel is the ability inherent in everyone to consciously detach the Ego at repose to view real time events at a distance from their reposed body and the ability to recall those events, not future events as the OP presupposes. Astral projection is the act of projecting mental images on to the astral plane for specific purposes, sort of a “building of castles in the air”. Gifted children are particularly good at this and entry into their projections effectively is entry into the world of the future.

It is difficult to astral travel consciously without proper training of the mind and for most what they experience as astral travel is mere mind exploration, a little more than a guided meditative act. When people recount their experiences to me, I look for the substance, I find that very few are aware that when you astral travel your vision is completely different, you travel with your “thoughts” and you see with your “mind” things are as they really are because you are released from the constraints of perception based on the limits of human colour spectrum and wavelengths, therefore colours appear differently because you are viewing through a different spectrum, much as a fish that can detect ultraviolet wavelengths our viewing spectrum is of a different order and much widened.

For me, these are the more wonderful aspects of astral travel, the juxtaposition and invertedness of colours and perspective. When I look at the works of the likes of Canaletto, Titian, Picasso and others it becomes a little bit clearer where they derived some of their perspective and inspiration from.

I am not writing to convince anyone that astral travel or projection is real, spirituality as I always say is about doing I write only so that those who may be learning do not make the same mistakes as many others and go off half-cocked without any form of self-validation. For those with an overarching sense of entitlement that makes them feel that every supernatural phenomenon must be demonstrated to convince them, we wish them every luck in finding themselves a real practitioner who would be shallow and conceited enough as to accede to such a demand. It is the first rule of any reputable mystic order.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mind is what makes a man
Mind wants to know, it never get tired, it doesn't get satisfied
Modern mind is configured to be scientific (largely)
Whatever doesn't agree with it's contents is automatically subjected to questioning
That's what makes it rational

The intelligence displayed by some people on this tread is awesome
The logic, the questioning and the arguments are scientifically appealing
Only an empty mind absorbs without some questioning(loud or silent)
Hence, it will be ethically wrong for anyone to impose his/her discoveries on others,
Or call anyone foolish for not buying into it

But remember, all your knowledge are acquired or a derivative of what has been
Everything you know about 2+2 =4 (base 10) is nothing but programming,
You and I have no prior knowledge to question it's validity
We were thought to arrive at 4 no matter what.
Therefore, to survive here we must agree to it....

However, as robotic as scientific mind is, it has greatly helped people like me to see religion as it is
It has helped me conserve my energy for something more reasonable and benefiting
Regrettably, the configuration of our mind will not allow us to accept life in its reality;
Experience that cannot be explored or presented with/to a scientific mind
An experience religion cannot analyze.

You need to drop your identity; your mask; your MIND; your ego... your philosophical mind
Pretend to know nothing, return to your original face.... that baby
Question nothing; just wonder
Forget Astra or all sorts of name
Your experience remains your property
You owe nobody no explanation
Mind can never understand, It will never agree...the operating system isn't compatible
Don't come here to prove anything, you can never win
You will not regret u do.

Don't forget, you believe because you don't know
The moment you know, you say I know NOT I believe
Believe nothing........always seek to know
You need Nobody
The answer is in you

#loveforALL

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2017
FlipGamBino:
I had my astral travel experience mailed to you. You should look it up in your spare time. I tend to ignore people that argue over something they haven't tried. I feel it generally isn't worth it. Sarassin some of us would give our narratives on a different post if you open it for the specific reason.

Yeah. And I have also experienced a sheep laying eggs and when one of the eggs hatched, a baby rhinoceros came out. It was the most beautiful thing. I tend to ignore people who say it isn't true and I am just making up the story.

You see, we both have very active imaginations.

The moment something as easy as a proof or evidence becomes too difficult to provide then there is a big problem. Just a simple evidence. Tall order.

You can claim all u want that you astral projected to Asgard and dined with Odin and Thor in Valhalla. Likewise I can keep claiming, and rightly so, that it is bullshit as long as there is no evidence for it. Feel free to perpetually writhe about in butthurt though.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
NPComplete:

Yeah. And I have also experienced a sheep laying eggs and when one of the eggs hatched, a baby rhinoceros came out. It was the most beautiful thing. I tend to ignore people who say it isn't true and I am just making up the story.

You see, we both have very active imaginations.

The moment something as easy as a proof or evidence becomes too difficult to provide then there is a big problem. Just a simple evidence. Tall order.

You can claim all u want that you astral projected to Asgard and dined with Odin and Thor in Valhalla. Likewise I can keep claiming, and rightly so, that it is bullshit as long as there is no evidence for it. Feel free to perpetually writhe about in butthurt though.
Now you are just being silly.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
what exactly are you, atheist? deist? pantheist?
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
OliviaPope:
Still searching for a label that fits.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
aadoiza:

I will take anyone into Astral Projection seriously only if they can tell me what I haven't read about not all these new age tenets-laced ideologies and demanding for God's frequency and trying to explain the whole shebang with physics, which has no place in the spiritual realm by the way and what not. Sorry can't go on, gotta run

From your write up, I can deduce that you're an agnostic who's still trying to determine his path in life. Well, your reaction is understandable. However, I want you to do that simple exercise. Just don't try to sleep off.. You'll surely have fun... I promise you. wink
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Still searching for a label that fits.

Don't ever subscribe to any label. The moment you do that is the moment you shoot yourself out of possibilities which abounds. Be a free spirit.. Don't be caged wink
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy
This is just to show u that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I can count about 7 astral projectors (lmao) on this thread and none of them have even begun to attempt to prove their beliefs.
You doubt some Christians claim and require evidence for it.
You doubt some Muslims claim and require evidence for it.
You doubt some atheists claim and require evidence for it too.
But somehow you guys think we ought to skip the process when it comes to your turn.

U rely on the scientific method for the medicines u take when sick, for the means with which u are posting on this thread right now and for many other things but when we ask for the scientific method to be applied to your belief you start shaking with trepidation and quoting some zen bullshit to wriggle out. Something is wrong.
Perhaps that's because u know your belief will also fall like a house of cards on a shitty foundation when held to the candle.

The Wright Brothers didn't say "We can't show u how planes fly until u believe"

Edison didn't say "I can only show u how the light bulb works only if u believe"

You New Age purveyors of horseshit aren't fooling anyone.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
OliviaPope:

Ranchhoddas is just another seeker of knowledge who is looking to know more. He doesn't fit any label. That's what I like about him.
For now though he seems to have settled for this New Age fad and, trust me when I tell u this, if there's anyone that will call out this New Age bullshit for what it is in the nearest future, he is that person.

Just give it time.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by kkash: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stop making this thread unnecessarily long....can u just accept d challenge...yes or no....simple....

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy
This is just to show u that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I can count about 7 astral projectors (lmao) on this thread and none of them have even begun to attempt to prove their beliefs.
You doubt some Christians claim and require evidence for it.
You doubt some Muslims claim and require evidence for it.
You doubt some atheists claim and require evidence for it too.
But somehow you guys think we ought to skip the process when it comes to your turn.

U rely on the scientific method for the medicines u take when sick, for the means with which u are posting on this thread right now and for many other things but when we ask for the scientific method to be applied to your belief you start shaking with trepidation and quoting some zen bullshit to wriggle out. Something is wrong.
Perhaps that's because u know your belief will also fall like a house of cards on a shitty foundation when held to the candle.

The Wright Brothers didn't say "We can't show u how planes fly until u believe"

Edison didn't say "I can only show u how the light bulb works only if u believe"

You New Age purveyors of horseshit aren't fooling anyone.
I don't think it's New Age anything. The book of Ecclesiastics talks about a silver cord, the same cord (Astral Matrix) that is consistent in every projection account I've read.
Telling them to provide proof of their projection is like asking me to give you proof of my lucid dream. How do you expect me to do that?
The steps for Astral Projection have been outlined. You have to try it and fail before concluding that it's fake.
Sarassi.n even gave a test deck of cards test to help you ensure that you are not hallucinating.
What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
kkash:
Stop making this thread unnecessarily long....can u just accept d challenge...yes or no....simple....
What challenge is that?
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't think it's New Age anything. The book of Ecclesiastics talks about a silver cord, the same cord (Astral Matrix) that is consistent in every projection account I've read.
Telling them to provide proof of their projection is like asking me to give you proof of my lucid dream. How do you expect me to do that?
The steps for Astral Projection have been outlined. You have to try it and fail before concluding that it's fake.
Sarassi.n even gave a test deck of cards test to help you ensure that you are not hallucinating.
What else do you want?

What else do I want? I will tell u what I want. I want proof.
Astral projection is not the same as lucid dreaming. If it was we won't be having this argument. Astral projection is like a forced OBE. Adherents believe they are able to leave their bodies and travel elsewhere to glean knowledge or experience they couldn't otherwise be able to glean due to time or usually spatial limitations.

We all know that believable accounts of OBEs always narrate how they were able to hear or see their bodies from some other location and even see those around them.

What I need your role models to do is subject themselves to experiment. I place them in one room and they astral project to another room close by and tell me what they were able to see there.

If they can't do that then they aren't different from junkies that smoke bath salts and see things. Hallucinations are not astral projections.

Until any of them is able to prove they can do that, they remain frauds.
I used to respect these guys in the past until I realised, on interacting with them in real life, that they all only make claims they can't back up when push comes to shove. They are far better at boasting.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
NPComplete:

Ranchhoddas is just another seeker of knowledge who is looking to know more. He doesn't fit any label. That's what I like about him.
For now though he seems to have settled for this New Age fad and, trust me when I tell u this, if there's anyone that will call out this New Age bullshit for what it is in the nearest future, he is that person.

Just give it time.
hmmm aren't we all, never liked labels too.
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
NPComplete:

What else do I want? I will tell u what I want. I want proof.
Astral projection is not the same as lucid dreaming. If it was we won't be having this argument. Astral projection is like a forced OBE. Adherents believe they are able to leave their bodies and travel elsewhere to glean knowledge or experience they couldn't otherwise be able to glean due to time or usually spatial limitations.

We all know that believable accounts of OBEs always narrate how they were able to hear or see their bodies from some other location and even see those around them.

What I need your role models to do is subject themselves to experiment. I place them in one room and they astral project to another room close by and tell me what they were able to see there.

If they can't do that then they aren't different from junkies that smoke bath salts and see things. Hallucinations are not astral projections.

Until any of them is able to prove they can do that, they remain frauds.
I used to respect these guys in the past until I realised, on interacting with them in real life, that they all only make claims they can't back up when push comes to shove. They are far better at boasting.
Subject themselves to experiment because you are?...
No one is interested in proving anything to you.
Why don't you try and fail first before concluding that it's not real?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by NPComplete: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Subject themselves to experiment because you are?...
No one is interested in proving anything to you.
Why don't you try and fail first before concluding that it's not real?

Another nonsensical argument.
You guys are more sly than foxes. If I try it now and it fails u guys will claim it is because my vibrations are not matching. We know your game.
I need you guys with matching vibrations to show us. That way u can't lie your way out.

Why am I even still here? Astral projection: another failed claim. Disappointed. Again.
Christianity is far better than this nonsense.

I am out
Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by Ranchhoddas: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
NPComplete:

Another nonsensical argument.
You guys are more sly than foxes. If I try it now and it fails u guys will claim it is because my vibrations are not matching. We know your game.
I need you guys with matching vibrations to show us. That way u can't lie your way out.

Why am I even still here? Astral projection: another failed claim. Disappointed. Again.
Christianity is far better than this nonsense.

I am out
Who is trying to argue with you?
I have not done any astral projection but I see no reason to think it is not real. You are looking for an argument where there isn't any.
No one has to take anything by faith. As they say in esoteric circles, your experiences (or lack of) are your authority. Don't try to raise dust where is none.
You think it's crap?
That's fine.
Has anyone tried to threaten you into believing astral travel is real?

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Astral Projectors!! by aadoiza: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
HenryDion:

From your write up, I can deduce that you're an agnostic who's still trying to determine his path in life. Well, your reaction is understandable. However, I want you to do that simple exercise. Just don't try to sleep off.. You'll surely have fun... I promise you. wink

Ok. Stuff like that don't work with. I'm way too rigid for a half-asleep or half-awake stunt and very much psychologically stable.

I'm not ruling out the "Astral Projection" phenomenon but from all your guy has written, his subconscious has obviously done a huge on him. There was a period in my life when I used to correct the endings of my dreams if I didn't like them. So my friend, never underestimate the power of the subconscious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jesus Coming Back Again? / Why Dont Christians Celebrate Eid El Kabir/ Eid Al Adha / Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.