Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad (20213 Views)

Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by soflygerian(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
okosodo:
Religion should not stop you from reasoning normally, fuel pump price i.e the price of finished petrol is now pegged at 145 and buhari who is the minister for petroleum said he is still paying subsidy at this price. Would nigerians have agreed if it was GEj? VAT was increased by200%, would nigerians have agreed? Interest rate increased more than 200%. For your information, we are now making more than 8 times of what we were making during jona. We are funding this government right now
educate that headline reader.. He knows nothing

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by slivertongue: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
northern muslims and their hpocrisy is out of this world. IPOB are a masses organisation unlike the mayhem of northern muslim youth groups. if IPOB were a terrorist group then those killing their countrymen because of events outside nigeria are all terrorist. Am beginning to think all this muslim elites are terrorist for not fishing out those who killed innocent nigerians in their domain

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CharlotteFlair: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
GreyLaw:

Before that poll was conducted, thousands of people would have been mandated to vote Buhari, either by force or by paying them stipends.

Some people love this government, others hate it. If there is one major thing I hate about this administration, it's their unparalled ability for propaganda and lies.

Well, I'm just one Nigerian, but it seems a lot of Nigerians love Buhari, going by what I see on NL.
Of course even the devil has ardent followers on NL. But I have a feeling you are relatively new on NL. Most Buharist have abandoned him.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CharlotteFlair: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

grin

Whatever makes you sleep better.
I bet you want me to sleep so you can perpetrate your trade unhindered.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CharlotteFlair: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Hand dey pain you or you don't have enough followers on twittter to do ypur own poll?
Nonsense
I am not a propagandist.
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Those Governors are selfish. When they realized that state of emergency was loading they hurriedly agreed to Igbos proscription but they want to recounts. They are indeed confusionist.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by ProWalker: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am not a propagandist.

So keep quiet and stop throwing unfounded allegations around
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by opuada331(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
I remember when Militancy was High in Niger Delta states,my Niger Delta Governors never Rejected them...South East governors Guffed

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CharlotteFlair: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:

So keep quiet and stop throwing unfounded allegations around
Haba! Na so the tin dey pain you undecided

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by ProWalker: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Haba! Na so the tin dey pain you undecided

Only if the opinion of a she_male count grin
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by GreyLaw(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Of course even the devil has ardent followers on NL. But I have a feeling you are relatively new on NL. Most Buharist have abandoned him.

I have known NL since 2005. I only read comments then. I have an old moniker that I used few times in 2012 when I wanted to put up stuff for sale on NL, and then I abandoned it.

This moniker is somewhat new.

The fervor with which people on NL support Buhari, even when he commits atrocities, surprises me. I shudder each time I read comments from some monikers here.

My fear is that, one, Buhari will contest in 2019 and win through intimidation and the barrel of the gun, and those crazy supporters would still applaud him as the best thing since butter.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
sir don't you think its high time you rest. .you are beginning to talk too much this days, ,maybe you still think we are still in the second republic
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
tayorh:
This Man again, na wa o
I wonder what his post is undecided
See the way he is talking to elected governors
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Danladi7: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Welcome to the true Nigeria...a country the Hausa-Fulani dominated North West must command the "say" and the "way" no matter what other sections care, feel or want...South East foolernors...I pity your asses

The media too are not helping the matter.They will always ask for northern response to southern stands and views and not vice versa.

And there are some set of people that the media shouldn't be granting audience FFK,tanko yakassai,junaid Muhammad,ango abdullahi and adamu ciroma.They are the reall confusionist.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Icon79(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
So who is Junaid Muhammad

A nobody seeking relevancy ....
....Next

O pari

ProWalker:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ipob-proscription-southeast-governors-are-confusionists-says-junaid/
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Buharimustgo: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
Southeast governors, welcome to "BurntVille"
You betrayed your people to appear politically correct, but instead you got burnt grin

My dear I like that coinage BurntVilla,they are bunch of political nincompoops.
I can assure you that they will all lose their reelection
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by franudi: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Everybody wants to be relevant now.Who is Junaid Mohammed?
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CharlotteFlair: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Only if the opinion of a she_male count grin
Our African men with low self esteem sha. Enjoy nigger!
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Elbowroom: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
fakeprophet:
Nnamdi KANU had all the chances to become billionaire "sell out" from this agitation....

but he stood firm to the course he strongly believed, unlike all these pigs and mercenaries "eastern governors" who traded with the freedom of the people they said they are ruling

pathetic.

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Dare2Try(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
To be honest, south-east elite are the most foolish, greedy and useless set of entity have ever seen

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Gabrielchuks33: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
"IPOB is Igbo project" Fulani herdsmen & Boko Haram are whose project? Junaid Mohammed oya tell us
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Guyman02: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
PointB:
The current South East governors are indeed one of the most confused set of clowns leading us today.

They foolishly betrayed their own people without any tangible reason or benefit. Who told them they cannot oppose the Federal Government decision to terrorize protesters with Army? Couldn't they have reminded the army of the need to be civil in the mandate?

But rather in bid to be seen as politically correct (at the center) they threw their own under the bus. i'm sure we haven't seen the end of this saga. Sooner or later, they will realise it pays to defend the people than to defend some constitution.

The action they took which may cost Obiano a second term was taking such a serious decision in panic because they saw Army tanks rolling and we're scared their Govt houses could be overrun, they forgot that they are supposed to be chief security officers of their states and would have used the opportunity to tell the world that they were not consulted before the Army was sent to storm their state capitals, but now Buhari is destroying their reputation and making them look like cowards. Unfortunately Igbos detest cowardice
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Leez(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guyman02:

The action they took which may cost Obiano a second term was taking such a serious decision in panic because they saw Army tanks rolling and we're scared their Govt houses could be overrun, they forgot that they are supposed to be chief security officers of their states and would have used the opportunity to tell the world that they were not consulted before the Army was sent to storm their state capitals, but now Buhari is destroying their reputation and making them look like cowards. Unfortunately Igbos detest cowardice
are u implying dt some ppl are born cowards?brown roof?

Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Primebuilders(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
The south east gov are the mist stupidest people in Nigeria. Yesterday Buhari call them Irresponsible, Junaid have called them Most confused, watch as other northerners will continue to described them. You can imagine even today while the IPOB lawyer is saying that the Army should produced KANU the Idiotic Orji uzor was saying the Kalu have escaped through Maleysia to London. Just because he wants to please the North.
You see a set of foolish leader that have sold their birth right for politics of their pocket
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2017
My South east Governors welcome to Biafra. #RestoredBiafra. undecided
Re: South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad by CioAngels(f): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pa Junaid, it was the army officer Musa who called them terrorist before their confused governors made the pronoucement to ban them becos of the positions they are pursuing. Awon olodo governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.