Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital (15822 Views)

Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by newoffer: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmm. You die well. Must u all go to London?
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ezigbonmadu: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,oga[b] i have access to any medical facility i could ever desire any where in the world[/b].buhari not afraid of death and if death comes today,buhari have surpass the 48 years life expectancy in this country so no mockery about it.my presidence is septuagenarian now hope u knw that?death is a naturall arrangement for all of us.

You still don't get the point, do you? If you and all the other crooks have access to good medical facilities "anywhere in the world", what of the 150 million other Nigerians who don't? What stops your crooked heroes from building the medical facilities that they enjoy in other countries here in Nigeria? Or are we all supposed to start booking flights whenever we're sick?

Your failure to realise that something is wrong with medical tourism is an indication that you're a cheap sycophant or a beneficiary of the massive corruption going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Mr president and grave....is just 1% apart...

For ur info...

We are from Adam and will reach a ripe age....God on our side.....

Not like u ishmael.....

Who doesnt know the sex escapedes of mohammed and aishatu...
you are from adam and you will reach a ripe age,pls is buhari not ripe at 74 considering the 48years that life expectancy was peg in this country.my point is ,there is no mockery that can b made out of death because is a natural arrangement all we all are indebted to it.if buhari,a septuagenarian today as we speak now should die,there is no mockery about it .af for ur anology about ishmael and adam am nt interested cos that is not the subject matter.
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are from adam and you will reach a ripe age,pls is buhari not ripe at 74 considering the 48years that life expectancy was peg in this country.my point is ,there is no mockery that can b made out of death because is a natural arrangement all we all are indebted to it.if buhari,a septuagenarian today as we speak now should die,there is no mockery about it .af for ur anology about ishmael and adam am nt interested cos that is not the subject matter.

Jesus was not even aware i was chattng with a terrorist

Ahmed....no no no

Bye....my life is important to me....

Heeeeeeeee.......another suicide bomber spotted

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,oga i have access to any medical facility i could ever desire any where in the world.buhari not afraid of death and if death comes today,buhari have surpass the 48 years life expectancy in this country so no mockery about it.my presidence is septuagenarian now hope u knw that?death is a naturall arrangement for all of us.
Zoombie.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

You still don't get the point, do you? If you and all the other crooks have access to good medical facilities "anywhere in the world", what of the 150 million other Nigerians who don't? What stops your crooked heroes from building the medical facilities that they enjoy in other countries here in Nigeria? Or are we all supposed to start booking flights whenever we're sick?
i got ur point and i ans u base on the question u posit sir,i talk about my self in regards to ur notion that i dnt have access to good medical facility and am quick to defend the rogue element that have created the spectre.in regards to other 150 million nigeria that are not having access,i must tell you that is worrisome and does not portray our country in good light.buhari is not a saint and i cn not said he has never shortchange nigerians b4 whilst he hold sway of leadership position.bt my question is, this man buhari has rule dis country b4 in military capacity that was shortlive and now a civilian president,if u sum all his years in power u will hardly get four.i want to ask u this with utmost sincerity,can a government put all this facility in place in less than four years,why is buhari alone taking the blame of cummulative failure of successive government in nigeria,if jonathan had been steering nigerian in the right direction who their have been any reason for change?lastly,buhari is not my hero is my president.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2017
elfmann:
Zoombie.
akuya
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Jesus was not even aware i was chattng with a terrorist

Ahmed....no no no

Bye....my life is important to me....

Heeeeeeeee.......another suicide bomber spotted
you trying hard to demonise me like am the one that carry out the attack at ozubulu cotholic church in anambra state.pls am nt the villain here o.
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ezigbonmadu: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
i got ur point and i ans u base on the question u posit sir,i talk about my self in regards to ur notion that i dnt have access to good medical facility and am quick to defend the rogue element that have created the spectre.in regards to other 150 million nigeria that are not having access,i must tell you that is worrisome and does not portray our country in good light.buhari is not a saint and i cn not said he has never shortchange nigerians b4 whilst he hold sway of leadership position.bt my question is, this man buhari has rule dis country b4 in military capacity that was shortlive and now a civilian president,if u sum all his years in power u will hardly get four.i want to ask u this with utmost sincerity,can a government put all this facility in place in less than four years,why is buhari alone taking the blame of cummulative failure of successive government in nigeria,if jonathan had been steering nigerian in the right direction who their have been any reason for change?lastly,buhari is not my hero is my president.

I like your argument, and yes, less than 4 years is enough to build and equip at least one hospital in Nigeria. The amount in budget for Aso rock hospital in the two recent budget is enough to equip that hospital to world-class standard. Unfortunately, someone recently reported that the not one drug is available. So where has the money gone?

Again I repeat, less than 4 years is enough equip at least 1 medical facility. For that reason, Mr President has disappointed us just like his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by redsun(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
They think oyinbos can save them from the devastating effects of malaria,typhoid,and pollution. By the the time they get to oyinbos land,their fate is already sealed.

Useless leaders that lacks the common sense that common ants have in abundance.
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

I like your argument, and yes, less than 4 years is enough to build and equip at least one hospital in Nigeria. The amount in budget for Aso rock hospital in the two recent budget is enough to equip that hospital to world-class standard. Unfortunately, someone recently reported that the not one drug is available. So where has the money gone?

Again I repeat, less than 4 years is enough equip at least 1 medical facility. For that reason, Mr President has disappointed us just like his predecessors.
i agree with u sir without any reservation simply becos mr president has disappoint us like his predecessors.tanks bro i appreciate ur time and mind u devote for this discussion sir.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

tanks bro i believe u and agree wit u in totality,ur ending remarks gave me solace,where u said e has fail just like his predecessors.atleast dey all share the blame.tank for ur time and mind u devote for the intellectual discussion ...

2 Likes

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

yes o broda u are realy correct and i agree with u in totality without any reservation, i most confess i found solace in ur ending remark where u said,mr president has disappoint us just like his predecessors.am happi u did not engage in this discuss wit subjective mindset,tanks bro for the time and mind u devoted to dis intellectual discuss i appreciate and most important, have come to realise sth can b done to atleast upgrade one hospital to international standard in four years so as to end medical tourism considering the amount been budjected for health aso villa clinic.

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by juman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
ifyain:
Thieves

Thieves that destroyed nigeria.

Shame on senseless generation of people that deliberately destroyed nigeria.

Hell awaits them.
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Iamzik: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,oga i have access to any medical facility i could ever desire any where in the world.buhari not afraid of death and if death comes today,buhari have surpass the 48 years life expectancy in this country so no mockery about it.my presidence is septuagenarian now hope u knw that?death is a naturall arrangement for all of us.

You have access to medical treatment anywhere in the world. Congratulations!

But has it ever crossed your mind that there are masses out there who will never have the privilege of going to an airport when sick?

The point is if we have good health care infrastructure here there will be no need to pay for return ticket and a higher treatment cost compared to citizens of that country where you are going. A neighbor's son almost died at LUTH because there was no doctor to attend to them. Same reason why politicians don't risk their lives going to such hospitals.

No one is praying for anyone to die. I think all we are saying is that it is not good if only the politically and financially exposed have access to excellent medical treatment. My thoughts

1 Like

Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iamzik:

You have access to medical treatment anywhere in the world. Congratulations!

But has it ever crossed your mind that there are masses out there who will never have the privilege of going to an airport when sick?

The point is if we have good health care infrastructure here there will be no need to pay for return ticket and a higher treatment cost compared to citizens of that country where you are going. A neighbor's son almost died at LUTH because there was no doctor to attend to them. Same reason why politicians don't risk their lives going to such hospitals.

No one is praying for anyone to die. I think all we are saying is that it is not good if only the politically and financially exposed have access to excellent medical treatment. My thoughts
u are correct sir,i intentionally alledge to have access to any medical care in the world because of a useless fool that insist i can not access ordinary primary health care and am here supporting politicians,and is not realy that am supporting buhari,bt am insisting that he alone shouldn't take the blame of failure of successive government.buhari and those that have rule us in the past have disappoint us,imagine the money nigeria made under jonathan through the sale of crude oil and we could nt have just one world class hospital,even buhari, all the money budgeted for aso villa clinic and health for his two years old administration could upgrade one hospital to international standard cos the infratructure are their.bt i tend to show disgust for any opinion blaming buhari alone for nigeria woes.
Re: Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital by YaksonFCA(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Esan Central & North East Wards (Photos) / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG / Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.