Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village (36518 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by greatface(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
This Is Good Though.

Not Like Those Living Like They Never Came From Village But City Born And Bread.

This Promotes Our Culture To Some Extent.

Happy Married Life In Advance.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Ladyjumong(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by donqx: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
oh
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by nurdl(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
AnodaIT:
This beautiful couple are all set to tie the knot and they decided to take to the village settings for their pre-wedding photoshoot theme.

See more: https://www.naijahq.com/2017/10/couple-showcase-humble-beginning-pre-wedding-photos/

All these pre wedding photos ehh, I will have my own soon
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Lexusgs430: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Me dey find proper village gal, not city gal pretending or recently relocated ..............

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
greatface:
This Is Good Though.

Not Like Those Living Like They Never Came From Village But City Born And Bread.

This Promotes Our Culture To Some Extent.

Happy Married Life In Arriears.

Are they already married ?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
owk seen cheesy
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Naughtytboy: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
amunkita:

Nope, tie leaves...
lol
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by engrdosmen01(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
amunkita:
Wrapper for me is a turn off...

Wishing them d very best...

Wetin u sabi?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by greatface(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are they already married ?
That was wrong choice of word. I meant to use in 'advance'.

thanks for pointing out.

I will correct instantly.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
greatface:
That was wrong choice of word. I meant to use in 'advance'.

thanks for pointing out.

I will correct instantly.

We should hook up for a loaf of bread,very hot tea + very hot akara feast ............
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by greatface(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We should hook up for a loaf of bread,very hot tea + very hot akara feast ............
Well, am not a tea type and don't ask why cause I don't even know. Sorry to disappoint.

But For bread and akara, I will surely give it my best.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
AnodaIT:
This beautiful couple are all set to tie the knot and they decided to take to the village settings for their pre-wedding photoshoot theme.

See more: https://www.naijahq.com/2017/10/couple-showcase-humble-beginning-pre-wedding-photos/

Hope say in laws never drain that man life savings in d name of wedding list cum bride price?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
ojmetrix:
leave pre wedding jor person d hungry o
Scrambled eggs on top
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Ephhay(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very nice
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nov6(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
You guys should wait for my own pre-wedding pictures in November...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by youngbabaj(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am not moved,

Will he still help her out after 2 kids?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by TourismMan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lovely pictures. Happy married life in advance.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Its Cute Meeehn. Forget.
If e pain you go hug transformer.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Antoeni(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Love
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pre wedding pictures is the new Nigerian obsession
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by april930325: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
woo~
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by dsocioemmy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Back to root abi?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by deaconbiggy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
these pre wedding things sef, after all the p-wedding, introduction,expensive wedding ceremony they wil still break up. happy matrimonial life tho

Prophet of doom
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Adaomalight(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
One day i will just vex enter studio and shoot pre-wedding photos with crates of gulder.... angry

lol
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by delishpot: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
After marriage I hope he will still help out like he is doing in that photo shoot Sha?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by willizaxx(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Badbelle no go marry abi you don Marry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Wow Fantastic photos. grin cheesy wink smiley shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.