Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (77509 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
This can't last for long... Av you guys heard about Consat TV now Play TV?
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by amnesty7: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:
Another MMM Scam. Everybody beware.

These TSTV guys are actually reckless. I am really surprised that they brought the minister into this.
I believe that this is another MMM. Buyers beware. This is based on the following:
1. Bein sports acquired the EPL, Champions League and Laliga only for MENA (Middle East and North Africa). They do not have the right for Nigeria. DSTV owns the rights for Nigeria till 2019. You cannot give what you do not have. When a new service is launched, you have to wait for the next bidding round to have a shot at acquiring the rights. You cannot jump in the middle and start showing it. Things are not done that way in the PayTV world.

A lot of channels listed like CNN, National Geographic, Discovery etc were acquired by DSTV on an exclusive basis for DTH in sub-saharan Africa by DSTV. Channels like Star Movies, MBC2, etc are only cleared for middle east and Asia. I really doubt that they have the rights to those channels. They may show it for one or two months before they are asked to take them off air.

I check with a content aggregator on the cost per subscriber for these channels, assuming they can buy the rights, it came out the about 23 USD per month. That is excluding the sports channels. Based on today's naira exchange rate of 365 naira to a dollar, the cost is 8,395 Naira per subscriber. The content owners globally charge per month for their content. They do not charge per week or part of the month. The content owners dictate the terms. Nobody can pay 8395 Naira and charge 3000 Naira. Not possible.

The cost of decoder package is as follows - decoder 25 USD, smartcard 4 USD, dish is 5 USD. Total is 34 USD (12410 naira). If we add shipping and clearing, you can get 15,000 Naira. To charge 5000 Naira for the package, you will need a lot of cheap money from bank to fund the decoder purchase. Buying 15,000 and selling 5000 sounds interesting to me.

To do internet via satellite, you need VSAT equipment which is expensive compared to the dish/lnb you need to receive dstv. Minimum cost of vsat equipment should be not less than 50,000 Naira. If you use the traditional dish equipment, you can only receive. You cannot do internet with it. Unless TSTV will supply you 40,000 Naira vsat equipment for 5000 Naira.

I went to lyngsat and checked the ABS 3A satellite, I did not see any information about any TSTV channels. Lyngsat is the database of all channels currently on satellite.

When you launch a new DTH platform, you start with a test transmission. This allows you to work through some issues that might come up. It also gives people chance to see some of your channels to make sure they are real before committing their money. There is no test transmission from TSTV.

8. EFCC Fraud Charges
EFCC arrested this guy last year for fraud. Not credible.
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/01/23/doctor-who-proposed-marriage-to-wifes-close-friend-4-months-after-her-death-dumped-after-hes-nabbed-by-efcc/

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.
DStv extortionists spotted .

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Fistop: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
majamajic:

bros, sorry do u work in DSTV ?

I am sure he does.

No amount of blackmail can discourage us from TSTV which is proudly Nigerian. Enough of this DSTV milking us dry. I have not subscribed for my GOtv since i heard of TSTV and will not also subsribe for my DSTV once the current subscription expires.
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by aphamefuna(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
why pay more, when u can get more for less...TSTV

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by fuckumods(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:
[s]Another MMM Scam. Everybody beware.

These TSTV guys are actually reckless. I am really surprised that they brought the minister into this.
I believe that this is another MMM. Buyers beware. This is based on the following:
1. Bein sports acquired the EPL, Champions League and Laliga only for MENA (Middle East and North Africa). They do not have the right for Nigeria. DSTV owns the rights for Nigeria till 2019. You cannot give what you do not have. When a new service is launched, you have to wait for the next bidding round to have a shot at acquiring the rights. You cannot jump in the middle and start showing it. Things are not done that way in the PayTV world.

A lot of channels listed like CNN, National Geographic, Discovery etc were acquired by DSTV on an exclusive basis for DTH in sub-saharan Africa by DSTV. Channels like Star Movies, MBC2, etc are only cleared for middle east and Asia. I really doubt that they have the rights to those channels. They may show it for one or two months before they are asked to take them off air.

I check with a content aggregator on the cost per subscriber for these channels, assuming they can buy the rights, it came out the about 23 USD per month. That is excluding the sports channels. Based on today's naira exchange rate of 365 naira to a dollar, the cost is 8,395 Naira per subscriber. The content owners globally charge per month for their content. They do not charge per week or part of the month. The content owners dictate the terms. Nobody can pay 8395 Naira and charge 3000 Naira. Not possible.

The cost of decoder package is as follows - decoder 25 USD, smartcard 4 USD, dish is 5 USD. Total is 34 USD (12410 naira). If we add shipping and clearing, you can get 15,000 Naira. To charge 5000 Naira for the package, you will need a lot of cheap money from bank to fund the decoder purchase. Buying 15,000 and selling 5000 sounds interesting to me.

To do internet via satellite, you need VSAT equipment which is expensive compared to the dish/lnb you need to receive dstv. Minimum cost of vsat equipment should be not less than 50,000 Naira. If you use the traditional dish equipment, you can only receive. You cannot do internet with it. Unless TSTV will supply you 40,000 Naira vsat equipment for 5000 Naira.

I went to lyngsat and checked the ABS 3A satellite, I did not see any information about any TSTV channels. Lyngsat is the database of all channels currently on satellite.

When you launch a new DTH platform, you start with a test transmission. This allows you to work through some issues that might come up. It also gives people chance to see some of your channels to make sure they are real before committing their money. There is no test transmission from TSTV.

8. EFCC Fraud Charges
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/01/23/doctor-who-proposed-marriage-to-wifes-close-friend-4-months-after-her-death-dumped-after-hes-nabbed-by-efcc/

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.[/s]
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.

Ndigbo and fraud are like this -
You can't separate one from the other.

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by WeirdWolf: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Save your analysis for an economics class. 5k wouldn't kill us, na awa moni. So fvck you and DSTV. Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by 2shure: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Tstv is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by melejo(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Your account was registered just yesterday to spite another man's business? Even if TSTV isn't good we will buy it. To hell with your foolish analysis. You said decoder can't be sold less than 15k? Lol, unku startime decorder is sold for 6k with 1 month full subscription.

8 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by BumbleBee007: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Awoo88:

Star times do all those leagues you mentioned and for less that three thousands.

Are you serious or you're just kidding?

I've been looking for for a decoder that afford its customers those leagues i mentioned
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
My belief is that they might have difficulties at the outset, which is normal for all starr-ups, but they'll succeed in the long run. I'm a "national bigot" (forgive me such term). Tired of MTN and DSTv ripping us off.
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by nototribalist: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Do you know that something like this TSTV have been in some states in the South East? It's called CTL. The show all leagues with beIN sports 1 to 10 HD. I never knew about CTL till I traveled to Owerri and I saw this thing work I was shock that it doesn't work in Lagos. But immediately I saw this TSTV I knew this is it. This one is going Nation wide. Plus through MainOne they will be giving people 10gb data monthly. Haba wetin again you want?

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by aelle(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

oh my dstv DSTv lmao it will not work 4 yhu I have been watching bein in naija uptill nw. hahaha bad belle. fustration go finish yhu
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by hunda: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2017
generationz:
Wasn't this the same bright echefu who was arrested by efcc last year for fraudulent practices

The same one who proposed to his alleged runs girl girlfriend just 5months after his wife's death.

Do you know what lifestyle the CEO of dstv looks like, his private life has nothing to do with the relief he wants us to have from the wicked claws of dstv

5 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Pat081: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
No wonder they wont let Igbos Go?!
u be mumu says who can u do without Southwest in ur life??
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Unbreakable007: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Another MUMU don talk.

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by OYAY(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Your analysis really makes sense l hope others we see it from this perspective and not from emotional and sentimental point of view.

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
rajiraymond:
Can this man allow the breaking up of this nation? No, it's only those that are jobless and also senseless. Staying with your parent at the age of 50yrs, in fact is very annoyed.

Is he a product of nsukka NO he's a product of studying abroad....keep deceiving Ur self about nigeria.....
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by ozoemenaca: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

DSTV Agent spotted, allow Nigerians to use and judge you guys has exploited us enough

2 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by silverspringle(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Shove this rubbish up ur anus,
Dstv staff,

5000 naira is not enough to cause a heart attack,
Even if it is only Nta showing, we will buy it and use it like that till they grow,
Considering wat glo did to mtn,
Tstv must stay
please can you enlighten me more on this tstv
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
franciskaine:
Dangote is from ur village right? ewu zambia! u think all Igbos are tribalistic like you huh.mtchew
we have more ibo entrepreneur than the other side...quote me nigga
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by gpfreshOgb: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Who cares. !!!! When they fails 5k won't make us cry, we will sort another better offer, certainly not DSThieves. Bad belle pple have started going political, digging someone's past. Dstv is the biggest Corporate thieves in Nigeria. I am Sorry dude, you can't stop me from buying.. I care more about the data.. Please don't cry...

5 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by sircrabo: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Very young chap. These are the kind of youths we should be flaunting in the south east and nigeria in general not NK that studied abroad with nothing to show for it but hate speches in radio Biafra.

God bless our country and youths like these need to be encouraged. I tell you, there are sound youths in this country that will do better if given an enabling platform. First loan to finance their start-up, lower tax rate, security, power. We don't have to wait to get all knowledge abroad. I also read abt a young chap from the north that's a professeur in a uk university

Enuf of Afonja this, Ipob that

Thumbs up Bro
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Derekethan1:
Fake news

Hater tongue
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by edupedia: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
No wonder they wont let Igbos Go?!

....market don't spoil for TSTV be that....when KANU was telling u Igbos to hate everything Yoruba even the men of God u were hailing him...now me too no one hia anything with IPOB connection...I am no longer interested in another MMM....thank u go and operate it within your Biafra....DSTV abeg bring me Liverpool versus Man U jare!....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
jumper524:
that's why some pipu are burning dangote truck out of jealousy..

In lokoja abi?
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Flaghouse1: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

In as much as your points listed above seems plausible, I believe TSTV may have done test ruining of their transmission with some selected people to confirm the authenticity and reliability of Chanel's broadcast, also they would have done several underground arrangements which will never be released to the public (trade secret)

Calling TSTV an MMM replica does not seem sensible based on the credibility and intergrity of the owners/boards so you need to be PATRIOTIC for once that you see a competition that may broke e monopolistic tendencies of DSTV.

Some years back (2-3 years ago) a pay TV came on stream -ACTV which was very good in service delivery was actually matching to claim a spot in the NIgerian cable TV market but was shut doe due to the fact that it was linked to money laundering funds by government,in saner clime ACTV would not have been closed down instead AMCON should have taken over the firm and look for credible investors to continue running the business .

A look at your profile shows you just opened this account yesterday, is it for the purpose of blacklisting TSTV ?

So guy give TSTV benefit of doubt

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by dratine(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

. Thank you sir. How much is your fee for the analysis. Mind you whatsapp call and ordinary call gets to the recipient. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
desmonpiro:
must we tribalize everything
"igbo boy"

What is wrong in praising his tribe?

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by penryugo: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Please where can i purchase my own TsTv decoder in Abia State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TV/Movies Section Library / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.