Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday (36534 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by TMSMedia: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian rapper, Naeto C and his wife, Nicole, celebrated their first child, Marobi, who turned 8 on Thursday, March 25, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to their Instagram handles, the couple shared photos from their family get-together to celebrate Marobi.

Naeto C wrote;

"My little Champ Marobi is 8 today The most amazing son I could have ever asked for, my best mate. May God continue to protect you & guide your footsteps, as you continue to grow in his love, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Love you Son @nicolechikwe"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2glynhGG0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nicole wrote;

''ROBI IS 8!! My son and my heartbeat is getting so big
⁣⁣
Marobi is EVERYONE’s sweetheart. You meet him, you fall in love. He’s my testimony, my breakthrough, and a constant source of joy in my life. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Birthday, Robi C! You are SO loved, my precious boy"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2eckpFICe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nicole celebrated Naeto C for making their journey into parenthood an easy ride. She wrote;

"Happy Eight Years of Parenthood to us! What a journey it’s been, and wowwww I’m so grateful that I chose the right man to impregnate me
⁣⁣
Thank you so much @naetosuperc for being an incredible role model to our children. My kids know how to love and be loved, because of the way you love us. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I pray God continues to bless us with all the things we need spiritually and materially to help Marobi, Adarema and Naesochukwu be the very best they can be"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2mxi4l6Ev/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nicole and Naeto C got married in July 2012 and welcomed Marobi in March 2013.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by TMSMedia: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2021
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
10 over 10 shikena....levels don change now.

Happy birthday son..

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by inumidun2010(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
DJ Neptune featuring Naeto-C, M.I and DAGRIN Dey my mind... DAGRIN murdered that SONG...
why did Naeto C retire sef?..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by nairalandescrow: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2021
still your best plug for escrows services. no looseguard for street make they no scam you

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by dawnomike(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
inumidun2010:
DJ Neptune featuring Naeto-C, M.I and DAGRIN Dey my mind... DAGRIN murdered that SONG...
why did Naeto C retire sef?..
That song back then ehn! NaetoC was so good back in the days.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by 1F30M4(f): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Belated happy birthday little champ, blessings upon blessings

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2021
Happy birthday, to him!

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Greenbuoy(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2021
This bros that year
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by chuksey1(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2021
The only MC with an MSC

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Nice pictures from a happy family... This is my kind family I wanna own in future so help me God

10 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by sulaiboy20(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
The only MC with the MSc.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by BigYash: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
chuksey1:
The only MC with an MSC
No be lie .. Fresh family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
more life
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Prodigee: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Sitting on guap, guap!

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by slawormiir: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

When you are not talented......then your music career goes down slowly

Deicide:
I fear o I thought it was Nasty C grin
Naeto c and nasty c nor be mate na...
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Isable01: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Very nice
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Deicide: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2021
I fear o I thought it was Nasty C grin
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Pandev(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Level don change now... 10 over 10 grin

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by madukka(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2021
the only MC with Msc the 10/10 master. happy u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by FANTASY176(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2021
kini big deal

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Jerryherd: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Born rich

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by NoFap123: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Only MC with am M.Sc

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by fourboys: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Toni Montana dat year

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Pavore9: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Beautiful.
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by realstars: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Thank God
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by iamimohtal(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Fresh family, money good sha
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by IJOBA11: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2021
cool

10/10

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by GreaterFuture3: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2021
(well since we are all quoting lyrics)

Things are not the Same as before, Obviously there have been lots of Changes cool

Do you have Cut Metal/Iron Scraps for sale?
Please Hit me up, I want to buy as many as 3000 Metric Tonnes. Serious Persons, good sensible prices Please, Thank you
✌�

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Numerouno94(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2021
smiley .Me I am no magician
And I change my condition
But I turn things around
I might fit that description
Im a p like the pyramid
But I am not no Egyptian
I am sitting on prescription
Can turn this conviction
When it comes to the girls
Thats a whole other story
Only keep the ones that can cook and clean for me
So when I get the pot full of soup and the rice that I like
I do like a maggi cube and spice up your life (shekinah)
Only cos I am NC
The only MC with an MSc
So dont be surprised when they jealous me
I know levels don change so they select me (shekinah)

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics) / Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.