Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) (29878 Views)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Mandalay Bay Shooting: 4chan Warned About Vegas 3 Weeks Early / Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by Lomprico2: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Simulator:
It's not hard to figure out a slowpoke, silence is indeed golden. Your silence could have been misinterpreted as wisdom. Thanks for speaking out.

Likewise yours! wink
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by dataking: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
TeamSimple:
FOOL..
I wanted to report your comment but on a second thought, you people have been known for being extremely violent when that thing that makes you carry bomb is awakened. You just validated my point. cheesy
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by dataking: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
TeamSimple:
I see so many silly and ignorant Christians here on nairaland . Silly retards that cannot digest the fact that this devil is actually one of them

They have been brainwashed. It pains them to see he his a Christian. Am sure they are having a bad day. They hate to accept the truth so am not surprised.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by soleexx(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
hanassholesolo:
How did 1 gun man take out 50 people. Is he ex-CIA?
Why didn't anyone shot the shooter? I thought everyone is USA is armed.

When you fire automatic weapon like m16 or MA7 Series... you dint need Target... He actually position it to the crowd and open fire... within a min the demage is done
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by heysquare(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
DrChukzy:
If Trump decides to ban these terrorists now, they will say he hates their religion.
we know ppl like u wil quick to link t to islam even when d evil man wud not be pronounced as a terrorist because he acted alone despite d number of d causality. if it were to be a muslim without bn links to any group u ppl would stil call him a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by dataking: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
babakb:
The world is trying so hard to hide Christian terrorists but ALLAH will continue to expose them.
One of the foremost Christian terrorist organization is "Army of God" please google it and learn about all their horrible and barbaric acts.

Joseph Koni of Lords Resistance Army did worse than Boko Haram. Yet they wont call it Christian terrorism.
Look at what the Myanmar bhuddists are doing killing thousands of muslims. If it had been the other way round, they would have called it Islamic terrorism.
They are calling this a shooting now because he his a Christian. If he was muslim, it would have been Islamic terrorist.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by Shukran(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
hanassholesolo:
How did 1 gun man take out 50 people. Is he ex-CIA?
Why didn't anyone shot the shooter? I thought everyone is USA is armed.

He was shot died too.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by fuad99: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Please keep kwayet. You're not a Christian and has never been one. Don't hide in the cloak of Christianity to defend Islam.

There's no hypocrisy in what's said on this thread 'cause the shooter was deranged and didn't commit the crime while screaming "Jesus" or wasn't influence by his religion. Let's even assume he did it 'cause he was influenced by his religion, what's the ratio of terrorist Christians all over the world to their Islamic counterpart?. Even you know Christianity isn't synonymous to Terrorism but Islam is. 1 out of a 1000 is an inconsequential figure when compared to 500 out of a 1000. Again, how many world terrorist do you know to be Christians? Let me point out all the world terrorist groups and individuals who happen to be Muslims.

Don't massage your already bruised ego by your Islamic Terrorist brothers 'cause a supposed Christian killed people.

I wonder why people like you would decide not to use ur brain when it's needed...The only fact here is that this terrorist act was cowardly carried out by a christian and should be condemned by reasonable people. So stop showing ratio that don't add up by trying to twist things.

Don't be gullible be wise

2 Likes

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by TeamSimple(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
I wanted to report your comment but on a second thought, you people have been known for being extremely violent when that thing that makes you carry bomb is awakened. You just validated my point. cheesy
Just like what made that stupid Christian terrorist take out 58 lives and still counting .. Go on and report .. You FOOL

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by ramblenoble: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
DrChukzy:
If Trump decides to ban these terrorists now, they will say he hates their religion.

Why are you been hypocrite, the culprit was not a muslim(Steven Paddick), that religion you envisaging stand against terrorism, get fact and get senses
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by ramblenoble: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
lonecatt:
God save the world from terrorist and lone wolves expecially those whose religion permit terrorism.

May God save the world from terrorist...Aaminn,
however, have you come across a religion that permit terrorism, stop your ignoramus hypocrites and learn the FACT
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oches4me:
paddock is ur brother is Christ, fool

Your english don burst my ears. Is it true that you didnt go to school? grin
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by seuncyrus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kayus4real:
If the shooter was a Muslim, we'd call this a terrorist attack. This was a terrorist attack, committed by a 64-year-old white American.
Trump must take measures to secure the US from within, focusing less on US outside threats and more on internal threats. This event that took place at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas is an event that shouldn't happen. It's an event that should be recognized by Trump as a "Terrorist Attack", not just a Mass Shooting! The gunman Stephen Paddock was a TERRORIST, period!. It is indefensible.
Well it's not really about that now, it's about the innocent people
that have lost their lives. All terrorists have a mental illness! Doesn't
matter what the motivation is! Terrorism is sick and evil and we must condemn it all.
Terrorism is terrorism!

Bro why are you always like this....Okay now ISIS has claimed responsibility and they said the man was a Muslim ? so what is your reaction now ?....Why can't you just condemn terror attacks in any form instead of trying to vindicate ur religion anytime terrorism is mentioned .
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by greatface(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
VickyRotex:
He killed himself, before the police got into his room.
Hmm. The Guy Is So Mean.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
bigglesjnr:
they are hypocrites . if it were a mentally deranged idiot with a Muslim name, the western/Nigerian media would have gone to town with cliche,"islamist." I wonder why its difficult for them to differentiate between radicalism and religion of Islam.

Wonder no more my friend. Your last statement bears the answer.

Islam is more likely to radicalize one than any other religion. Hence the bias on your religion.

Majority of the terrorism in the world today has been caused by radicalised Muslims. It's only normal for anyone to be wary of y'all.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
dataking:

They wont like to differentiate because they have a conspiracy against Islam. You will see how they will blame it on insanity now and sweep the whole episode under the carpet. If it were a muslim shooter now, Trump would have started calling for a mass deportation and you would have started seeing Pray for Las Vegas everywhere by now. Now they will never term this as terrorism because it doesn’t fall into their plan. In fact am sure they are disturbed he wasn’t muslim.

Also this is the worst US shooting in history and a grand terrorist attack not perpetrated by one but two Christian terrorists. Male and a female and probably even more than disclosed. But their blind hatred for Islam wont let them call it what it is.

And do you deny the fact that insanity can cause a man to wreck such havoc?

Most terrorist attacks by non-Muslims always have a mentally unstable individual underneath. Same way most Islamic doctrines easily messes up one's brain which is what we currently experience here in Nigeria.

There are several ways one can have his brain messed up, howbeit Islamism is the commonest. The teachings itself is full of hatred.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
What I'm simply saying here is that there are several routes to becoming a Psychopath. A horrible upbringing, bullied throughout lifehood, delving into drugs and recently and most importantly religious radicalism, etc...

The latter has seen Islam take the lead above other Religions but that is not to say there can't be occurrences of the other causes of Psychopathic Terrorism.

All the causes mentioned above result in making the individual a Psychopath....
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by amanze15(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
oshe11:
abeg read this

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
I don't read the sun newspaper. I am a Liverpool FC fan #JFT96. They write rubbish. He wanted to go out that way, he had a lot of cash, blew 40k in dollars on gambling, had a rare auto-machine gun which can only be modified for $25k. HE WAS SAD WHITE MAN WHO WANTED TO GO OUT THE WAY HE DID.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
babakb:
The world is trying so hard to hide Christian terrorists but ALLAH will continue to expose them.
One of the foremost Christian terrorist organization is "Army of God" please google it and learn about all their horrible and barbaric acts.

You seem more interested in exposing a Christian Terrorist Organization as if that'll excuse Islamic Radicalism. You're like the Biblical woman that preferred the baby she stole be cut in two.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
amanze15:
I don't read the sun newspaper. I am a Liverpool FC fan #JFT96. They write rubbish. He wanted to go out that way, he had a lot of cash, blew 40k in dollars on gambling, had a rare auto-machine gun which can only be modified for $25k. HE WAS SAD WHITE MAN WHO WANTED TO GO OUT THE WAY HE DID.

Spot On!
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oches4me:
this one is ur brother in Christ, the Christian terrorist
Who mentioned any religion?
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
to burst your bubble,the man is christian terrorist.
why is ur conscience pricking you? Did I mention any religion?
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
transient123:

Exhume your brain where you buried it. He was a Christian terrorist like you. grin

Olodo Did I mention any religion?

Hope you know that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack?
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
ramblenoble:

Why are you been hypocrite, the culprit was not a muslim(Steven Paddick), that religion you envisaging stand against terrorism, get fact and get senses
hahahahha... ur conscience dey prick u abi?

I never mentioned any religion o
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by sugarwiz(f): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kayus4real:
If the shooter was a Muslim, we'd call this a terrorist attack. This was a terrorist attack, committed by a 64-year-old white American.
Trump must take measures to secure the US from within, focusing less on US outside threats and more on internal threats. This event that took place at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas is an event that shouldn't happen. It's an event that should be recognized by Trump as a "Terrorist Attack", not just a Mass Shooting! The gunman Stephen Paddock was a TERRORIST, period!. It is indefensible.
Well it's not really about that now, it's about the innocent people
that have lost their lives. All terrorists have a mental illness! Doesn't
matter what the motivation is! Terrorism is sick and evil and we must condemn it all.
Terrorism is terrorism!
Isis already claimed responsibility. I knew from the beginning it has an Islamic undertone.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by dataking: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Christian fanatics looking for way to console their souls. He remains a Christian terrorist. Stop denying and passing the blame.

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by dataking: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Pained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mum Saved Her Kids From Attack By Playing Dead / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Sierra Leone Rejects Koroma's Relocation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.