Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) (29876 Views)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Mandalay Bay Shooting: 4chan Warned About Vegas 3 Weeks Early / Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2017
IJOBA2:
IS HE A DEMOCRAT OR NOT IF YES THEN HES SYMPATHETIC TO LIBERAL MUSLIMS
You will probably die with the ancestral curse placed on you by your forefathers. No wonder nothing good comes to you in your life.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by bishopotubaga: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
so sad
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You will probably die with the ancestral curse placed on you by your forefathers. No wonder nothing good comes to you in your life.
ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHY CANT YOU HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE OH I FORGOT THAT democRATS MUSLIMS ARE MEANT TO REASON THAT WAYgrin
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by transient123(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:

Olodo Did I mention any religion?

Hope you know that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack?

Professor, you didn't even understand yourself.

Don't worry, Trump was deporting Christians and Jews from America. Everyone can't understand deductive reasoning, we can't all be like you.

Isis didn't claim responsibility, it was Boko Haram that did.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by bigglesjnr: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
lebete3000:

Wonder no more my friend. Your last statement bears the answer.

Islam is more likely to radicalize one than any other religion. Hence the bias on your religion.

Majority of the terrorism in the world today has been caused by radicalised Muslims. It's only normal for anyone to be wary of y'all.
young man, please go back in history and you will realise that Christian radicalism(crusade) predates Islamic radicalism. Go and read extensively about the crusade, then you can come back and let's have a fruitful debate.
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2017
transient123:

Professor, you didn't even understand yourself.

Don't worry, Trump was deporting Christians and Jews from America. Everyone can't understand deductive reasoning, we can't all be like you.

Isis didn't claim responsibility, it was Boko Haram that did.
Goan hug the nearest transformer or slam ur head on the nearest tarred road.

read this
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by zcee: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Uyi168:
..he is actually a christian..stop saying what u dnt knw
hecconverted to Islam tru Isis...
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by zcee: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
why are you lying you bloody hypocrite nigga? and you know that the man is confirmed christian terrorist.
the so called Las Vega Shooter paid an allegiance to Isis,also converted to Islam go and google it...
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by zcee: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
BetaThings:

You are entitled to your ignorance in your backwaters

Anyway
Your Christian brethren bomb abortion clinics
In Nigeria, many children have been murdered because "Christians shall not suffer witches to live"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
https://thinkprogress.org/yes-the-planned-parenthood-shooter-is-a-christian-terrorist-7dd3ae6b4611/
https://www.juancole.com/2015/11/christian-terrorism-candidates.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/index.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/scandal-of-the-children-killed-for-witchcraft-1003968.html
cha! ds guy above is a big fool, so u are trying to blame christains for d whole bombings in Nigeria.....
Re: Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
bigglesjnr:
young man, please go back in history and you will realise that Christian radicalism(crusade) predates Islamic radicalism. Go and read extensively about the crusade, then you can come back and let's have a fruitful debate.

I think you need to go back to read the statement I commented on. I wasn't talking about who started it first, I was talking about who does it currently. Just because Europe colonised Africa in times past didn't excuse Iraq from trying to annex Kuwait. They paid heavily for trying it. So because Christians ate Muslims in times past doesn't excuse Muslims "eating" Christians in this new age. Christians have moved past that aspect and only few still partake in such gross atrocities, however Muslims probably see it as the norm now. It's a little too late to have that kind of medieval thought pattern.

If you also read my post with a comprehensive mind you'll see I'm not here for Religious debate of who's Religion is more peaceful/better. Infact I'm not even that deep into Christianity anymore. However I've seen that majority of the terrorism committed currently are done by Islam which I guess is most likely from the doctrines they get. As long as I have my eyes, I'll use them.

There are enough scriptures on Love in the Koran as there are in the Bible, same way as there are enough Hate-filled messages in the Bible as there are in the Koran, just that d doctrines we decide to imbibe is what makes us who we are. Christians have decided to allow themselves to be led by the Spirit of Love to guide them in receiving doctrines while most Islamic teachings are just probably received with eyes of man which ends up resulting in the problems we have right now.

Islam in this current dispensation therefore remains a threat to world peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Mum Saved Her Kids From Attack By Playing Dead / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.