Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? (2809 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Can God Ask Me To Perform A Task I'm Not Capable Of? Myself As Case Study / The Word Of God(ask Me Life Question In Relation With The Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello, i just completed the one week Nairaland banned for insulting the great Prophet Muhammad. What do you Christians think about offering your son to God for sacrifice, it's obvious God love human sacrifice. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ban fall on you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
The modern God doesn't test that ways anymore.
Many are wise now unlike the time of Fictitious antiquities

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:
The modern God doesn't test that ways anymore.

Many are wise now unlike the time of Fictitious antiquities
so God was not smart in the ancient days?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
segunojo866:
so God was not smart in the ancient days?
The ancient Fictitious God of the Bible was a Dullard, but the modern one is smart.

He (the modern god) doesn't reveal himself to anyone, so he can't even test anybody. No in this Era of technology and advancement

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

The ancient Fictitious God of the Bible was a Dullard, but the modern one is smart.

He (the modern god) doesn't reveal himself to anyone, so he can't even test anybody. No in this Era of technology and advancement
cheesy are you a Christian or deists

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by TheCarpenter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
segunojo866:
cheesy are you a Christian or deists
None either.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

None either.
what are you? Atheists?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by TheCarpenter(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
segunojo866:
what are you? Atheists?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
I won't believe it's God's voice. I'll belive it's just my imagination so I won't do it.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by hopefulLandlord: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
ColdSun:
I won't believe it's God's voice. I'll belive it's just my imagination so I won't do it.

Your faith is less than Abraham's

you're not a true believer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're not wrong. Not that I'm an atheist but I keep wondering if we christians are believing the true things about God. With the kind of things written in the bible we look more like slaves than children of God.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

You're not wrong. Not that I'm an atheist but I keep wondering if we christians are believing the true things about God. With the kind of things written in the bible we look more like slaves than children of God.
grin The Christian God is a weird sadist. Life without religion is freedom,peace and love but religion is full with problems and unanswered questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:
too much reading and studying of that suicide book called the bible can make someone imagine so many weird stuff. I still remember speaking in tongues thinking i was communicating with Jesus Christ but it was part of mental illness grin Thank you God that there is no God. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
too much reading and studying of that suicide book called the bible can make someone imagine so many weird stuff. I still remember speaking in tongues thinking i was communicating with Jesus Christ but it was part of mental illness grin Thank you God that there is no God. cheesy
Lol. Which God are you thanking? FSM?
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

Lol. Which God are you thanking? FSM?
it's just a form of joke. grin
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
it's just a form of joke. grin
Nice sense of humor bro. Christianity is really a confusing religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

Nice sense of humor bro. Christianity is really a confusing religion.
yep and their god send them to hell fire for disobedience grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
yep and their god send them to hell fire for disobedience grin
What happened in Eden was just like a parent lighting a candle, leaving it on the floor and leaving a 1 year old child alone with it after telling the child not to touch it. Then the parent returns to see that the child burnt himself and then wounding the child with a cane.

Now m sure you know that little kids are very curious beings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

What happened in Edem was just like a parent lighting a candle, leaving it on the floor and leaving a 1 year old child alone with it after telling the child not to touch it. Then the parent returns to see that the child burnt himself and then wounding the child with a cane.

Now m sure you know that little kids are very curious beings.
hahahahahaha that story is just a fiction. Funny enough Christian still believe their God is love grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Abraham story is just a myth

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha that story is just a fiction. Funny enough Christian still believe their God is love grin
Love indeed. Because of my questions, my mum now thinks my neighbour who doesn't go to church has spoilt me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

Love indeed. Because of my questions, my mum now thinks my neighbour who doesn't go to church has spoilt me.
same here. Am an agnostic kind of atheists and all my family members said am demonic. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
same here. Am an agnostic kind of atheists and all my family members said am demonic. angry
Eyaa, you're now the odd one. Don't worry just be strong and don't let anyone turn you to their puppet.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
ColdSun:

Eyaa, you're now the odd one. Don't worry just be strong and don't let anyone turn you to their puppet.
yes boss. I wonder why so many people in this world is brainwatch about Jesus Christ especially Africa angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
yes boss. I wonder why so many people in this world is brainwatch about Jesus Christ especially Africa angry
So many positive promises and fear of the unknown (AND I REALLY MEAN ''UNKNOWN'').

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by majorgr: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Well according to the word of God He is never going to ask anyone to kill your son, Jesus fulfiled the said prophecy so forget it dont answer the question.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
majorgr:
Well according to the word of God He is never going to ask anyone to kill your son, Jesus fulfiled the said prophecy so forget it dont answer the question.
how did you know all these stuff. Did Jesus told you or your pastor preached to you? angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Daeylar(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:
what are you? Atheists?

I know Atheists by the sarcasm they use in answering questions related to any God. Lol,
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

I know Atheists by the sarcasm they use in answering questions related to any God. Lol,
yes dear. Please can i pm you dear
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
majorgr:
That's wrong. Your God is unstable and can never be trusted. He makes U-turns every now and then. He CHANGES HIS MIND, and his words can't be taken seriously. There are too many examples of this in the Bible. So, don't use that as an excuse to dodge the "inconvenient" question. Answer it! Afterall, you all revere Abraham. Or don't you also consider Joshua an hero for exterminating the Canaanites? I thought murder, rape and genocide are only wrong when your God forbids them, but right when he orders them?! "God can't be wrong", did you forget?

After spending thirteen days in heaven after the last judgement, he might even send some Christians to hell for 25 days to "see how they will react" in the burning fire. He's that capricious. He's that sadistic. He's unpredictable, and his ways are inscrutable.

My brother, "God works in mysterious ways". You can't speak for him - sorry.
Tozara

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Daeylar(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:
yes dear. Please can i pm you dear

You can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! / The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED! / Pigs, Frogs, Vultures, Mouse And Lizards Are Holier Than Yahweh(doctufos PROOFS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.