Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (7034 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
YES!!!!............guys who cry cos a lady dumped and broke their hearts are bitch+ass+weaklings and their balls should be removed and crushed undecided

a friend of mine got dumped by his 3 years and 4months gf (now ex) cos he (myfriend) cheated and she found out....................
You shoulda seen they way the douche bag was crying like he was in hell and satan just added 2 cubes of brimestone to his fire undecided

evryone in da room (i and 2 other friends) was like what the fvck!!!.........................dude really showed how much of a weakling he is sha (and we told him that) and i'm sure thats how other weak men out there cry when they get heart broken by there girlfriends

seriously it not ideal................y'all wailers with manhoods should stop such shitty shiiiiii...............abeg!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
I've had 2 major break ups in my life...whenever I sensed that it is coming, I will be the one to call it quit first. So, there won't be room for issue of "heartbroken, " talkless of crying...that is childish

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by onyeezeigbo: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
The only woman I will cry for is my mother.

you can't enter a relationship with full confidence that it's leading to marriage,who told you every relationship must head to marriage.

be like me and you will never cry for any break up.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
May the lord be with you pussyhunter

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Being hurt doesn't make you a weakling. For you to make this statement, you don't know what love is.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
h
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
You have no idea what true love is, neither do you have any idea the amount of pain such man is experiencing and the sacrifice he has made for the sake of love. I have never suffered from a heartbreak or a broken relationship, but crying isn't a sign of weakness. You cry to feel better and stronger and not just hold the pain while you die inside.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
My ex should come and read this,crying and bringing out mucus...yuck!
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by onyeezeigbo: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
hahaha you bad oo
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by rawpadgin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
that's the end result wen u decided to date a toddler grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Apparently guys don't have hearts and emotions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
A guy that cries, lives long. You'll don't know crying is therapeutic huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Being hurt doesn't make you a weakling. For you to make this statement, you don't know what love is.

honey on the contrary i was once in love and i mean really in love..............

I sooooooooo loved my ex and she was loyally and totally in love with me too even when i had nothing and when the gates of blessing was opened to me and i got a job she but she left cos according to her i put my work before her (and yes.......i was guilty of that)................
I didnt cry even if it hurt so much cos i see no reason why i should.............my heart is hurting already

whats the use of making my eyes hurt too cos i wanna cry undecided

so you like guys who cry at every emotional pain felt abi?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
ScotFree:
May the lord be with you pussyhunter

amen scot.......amen grin

you cry too?
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Burgerlomo: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:
YES!!!!............guys who cry cos a lady dumped and broke their hearts are bitch+ass+weaklings and their balls should be removed and crushed undecided

a friend of mine got dumped by his 3 years and 4months gf (now ex) cos he (myfriend) cheated and she found out....................
You shoulda seen they way the douche bag was crying like he was in hell and satan just added 2 cubes of brimestone to his fire undecided

evryone in da room (i and 2 other friends) was like what the fvck!!!.........................dude really showed how much of a weakling he is sha (and we told him that) and i'm sure thats how other weak men out there cry when they get heart broken by there girlfriends

seriously it not ideal................y'all wailers with manhoods should stop such shitty shiiiiii...............abeg!!!!

Any dude who cry because he was dumped deserve....

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by xynerise: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

We are robots, damn it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Cladez(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
I hope you won't cry when you loose an amount like 10million.........people cry simply because they are hurt and not a weakling.

Though i still can't cry for a girl or lemme say i havn't seen a girl that would make me cry for her.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Yeah, that's what he's tryna say.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
hold it up.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cry?

That means I would've gone blind due to heartbreaks grin

My most loved ex left me for the son a police commissioner, still no tears...I was just laughing like a madman grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

amen scot.......amen grin

you cry too?

For wetin na?
In my Opinion, crying in public is what made your friend seem like a weakling. We cry because we are hurt. Men have feelings too, yunno?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

y'all getting it wrong here man

i aiint saying its wrong to hurt, hell i was really hurt when my ex broke up with me

all i'm saying is crying is soo uncalled for............a lady dumps you and you start wailing as if a close family member died undecided
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
xynerise:

We are robots, damn it. undecided
Indeed. Lol

Lawlahdey:
Its so unfortunate.

I don't understand how expressing my emotion (crying) over the loss of someone I love makes me a weakling
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
wouldn't
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

y'all getting it wrong here man

i aiint saying its wrong to hurt, hell i was really hurt when my ex broke up with me

all i'm saying is crying is soo uncalled for............a lady dumps you and you start wailing as if a close family member died undecided
How exactly is crying uncalled for? Is crying not a form of expression?
Burgerlomo:

Any dude who cry because he was dumped deserve....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:

lol
thats nat what i'm tryna say hun

i'm only saying any guy who cries cos a lady tells him "........we're done.....this relationship is over" should be whipped
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How exactly is crying uncalled for? Is crying not a form of expression?

okay
so you saying when a lady calls it quits with you you'd start wailing and crying huh? undecided
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
ScotFree:

For wetin na?

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't cry over anything angry

I move on to another thing instantly..crying and thinking about an incident is a sign of self pity...."and self pity is no pity"... you spend valuable time thinking about a problem or issue that you can do very little to change

I always see a problem as an opportunity to do something else...besides our brain isn't wired to think about a problem, it is wired to provide solutions

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:
Cry?

That means I would've gone blind due to heartbreaks grin

My most loved ex left me for the son a police commissioner, still no tears...I was just laughing like a madman grin

when you're into a stone-heart business like buying and selling kidneys crying becomes a forgotten shiii tongue

honestly though i can relate @ bolded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.