Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (34258 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by ovieigho(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies
names of family ko! Dem bring the land from heaven ni?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies
Alright, is your family included?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by kayo80(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:

Hmm! Maybe he is talking of the initial land they bought at the redemption camp before they started expanding and buying up landed properties all around the camp. I think they initially just had 2-3 acres of land initially.

Can you speak more on the court cases you are talking about?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by truthbitterpill: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
What if someone had stolen the land from those people and sold it to RCCG?

Assumption; where are the people who stole the land and sold it? Stick to what you are sure of and not making unnecessary assumption.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by A1dgentle(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
List them or be quiet FOREVER. Haters!
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by terrezo2002(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world and those who dwell there in. God decided to give the land to the church, so why are you raging? or did you or anyone create land? Be careful for every idle talk shall be used against you on the day of judgement.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Originalsly: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

Really?

Few days later a member was going to Ibadan from Lagos and he saw the land and called to say the people were ready to accept N6000. I told him not to even negotiate and we quickly paid for it. THAT IS OUR REDEMPTION CAMP TODAY.

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Originalsly: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
terrezo2002:

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world and those who dwell there in. God decided to give the land to the church, so why are you raging? or did you or anyone create land? Be careful for every idle talk shall be used against you on the day of judgement.
God decided to give the land to the church..... so why is he lying by saying he bought the land for N6000?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Legolast: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Muslims Owned Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria are affordable to the middle class but Christians owned Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions are exclusively reserved for the Children of the RICH!!!

Practice what you preach my people!!!

#NoToReligionHypocrisy!!!

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Scammer !
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by terrezo2002(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Originalsly:
God decided to give the land to the church..... so why is he lying by saying he bought the land for N6000?
Any other person could have bought it for #6000 or more, but God chose to give the land to His church for that amount
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Deo1986(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Since i'm not a christian, i dont give a Bleep wether he got the land for free or bought or stole it. My interest here is the war he made mention of. Correction sir, Ore was never the toughest battle front. Ask of Abagana and Bonny front....................... Just passing by.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by akinboyo: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't want o believe anyone with him/her right senses will come up and call a man of God a liar. I wonder how some people were raised without having a regard for the elders and for the things of God. Some people cant trace the sources of their problems up till now just because of what they have brought upon themselves through their utterances. You better beg God to forgive you, so you don't mar your future and your generation to come. Common sense should tell you for how long had the place been bought, common sense should tell you a case can come up aftermath, as the owners may see it as an avenue to make more money from the church, this is common in Lagos & Ogun states. Lastly, a sin to the father can be forgiven, a sin to the Son can also be forgiven, but a sin to the Holy Spirit......

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
josephobaro:
What an old man can see while sitting down, hundreds of stubborn children would not see even if they climb an iroko tree.
SIR, WISDOM DOES NOT COME WITH AGE...CHRIST JESUS WAS NOT THE OLDEST MAN IN HIS DAYS ON EARTH, BUT YET, HE SCHOOLED THE GRAY HEADED MEN...WISDOM COMES WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD..

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Viergeachar: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
dabeto:

“We had to spend time to tell her stop chasing lizards, because towards the end of the war, they were, according to her, no lizards left in the east, because they were used for food."

The bolded got me

grin grin grin

No wonder, Igbos remain bitter. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by akinboyo: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
This is not sensible @ all! were you born then? So what audacity do you have to correct a man who can father you or grandfather. I pity Nigerian Youths!
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by akinboyo: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Stupidity knows no bound! When you interrupt into a matter you're not concerned of, that is what I call "GRADE "A" STUPIDITY".
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by mikkypel(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Daddy should just sell it for me at 7k.. At least there is 1k gain
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by jennyjennyjenny: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2017
6,000 for 1 plot is possible as at the late 80s for such places,I think he ment per plot.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by born2g8: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:

Ask the year, if am not wrong it would be around 67 or 70s so convert 6000 to rate of pounces not dollars because naira ave value than dollar that time ,so don't be a slumber giant wake up

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by rookiy(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Lying to impress you or some other persons?
I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

The lessons he is trying to convey is don't live above your means at a time and do not despise your day of little beginning.
teach the idiot that doesn't know
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Originalsly: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2017
terrezo2002:

Any other person could have bought it for #6000 or more, but God chose to give the land to His church for that amount
Hey....did he buy the land?...or God gave it to him?... it can't be both.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by greatman247(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:

It’s not about enemy I just don’t like lies talkless of lying in the name of God.

I hate lying in the name of God too and I do have some problems with most of this Nigerian pastors though but i don't think he is lying here.

Thisbis not about christianity, sometimea when an unbelievable even dobthe right thing at the right time blessings will still follow him and if a blieve refuse to act at the right time and even do the wrong things they might not yield result for him.

Sometimes you can buy landed property that are assumed worthless then build them up to your taste and then over time they can appreciate in value especially if the location is well developed over the years. It happened in my case though. I bought my land cheap but not N6,000 or N54,000 but I refuse to say but more expensive that those, but right now it appreciated over the years cos of the development in my locality. And now it worth more millions and I am not even a believer.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by profbayo: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
samwash:

Is dat all u can come up wit? wot after d aftermath of d civil war, you don't hv anything to say about dat?
his father was not even born then ND even he himself hasn't read anything abt d experiences of the Civil war so he can't comment on that. I pity ur destiny.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by omoelerin1: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
So biafrans are lizard eaters. If someobody gave them ewedu then, they would have gladly received it.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by loverboi97(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
I Always No U Are Not Serious
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Bigsteveg(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
You are too dumb.
They bought some hectares then. They keep expanding every year, so they keep buying.
You sound like someone who is too dull.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by oluseyieweh: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2017
the man was telling us how the RCCG camp started not how much he bought the entire camp .
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by taiwojoe40(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2017
they won't heed until they are forced to chase lizards...we are warning them now..lizards dey hungry dem na...
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Water101(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
U don't want 'war' yet all u preach is "prosperity gospel"gradually pushing away sound teaching of christ,bringing wordliness into the church.counting other churches not to be church only redeem is a church of God.if at all dis man started with God in this ministry now i cannot say he is still on d rite path.i attend redeem & i can see alot of wrong going on there.Jesus bring salvation not any man of God no matter how highly placed,pastor adeboye change 4rm telling people what they love to hear..prophesing u shall be dis,u shall be dat.teach them 2ru d word of God d standard of God,else d wrath of God will still come upon this nation and that war will come.in addition all ur redeem do is milk d poor and keep getting rich.tithe and offering is nt enough.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:

It’s not about enemy I just don’t like lies talkless of lying in the name of God.

When you are responding to a subject requiring high thinking & reasoning & you lack intellect, you reply with silence, otherwise, you will only end up making a mockery of yourself as you have done.

At inception around 1984, everybody knows that the camp was very small & the whole place a deep bush. The expansion from mere camp into city in year 2000s till date is not what he referred to.

Give the names of the families & the year the case was taking to court. I am aware of court case during Gbenga Daniel era as Ogun State governor. The government was on the side of the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.