Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (34229 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by siraj1402(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes you bought a plot for 6k and started snatching others. Liar.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Ojaysongs96: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies
....OGA NA UR FADA LAND DEN TAKE BUILD AHM?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by dwas: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies

What you failed to comprehend is that the 6,000 is for the first set of hectares purchased. There have been incremental purchases there after.

Be wise for once

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by terrezo2002(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Hey....did he buy the land?...or God gave it to him?... it can't be both.
God gave him the land for #6000.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lizard kee?

Thank God Nnamdi Kanu quietly bowed out o.

I can't imagine some people eating lizard again.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Optional09: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cry me a river
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
kollinz1234:
Brother read my first line
stop singing the praises of those who made Nigeria difficult for Nigerians.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by 2naira50kobo: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Lying to impress you or some other persons?
I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

The lessons he is trying to convey is don't live above your means at a time and do not despise your day of little beginning.

You get brain!
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by farem: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:

Because your family will not cease to want to be collecting egunje annually since you don't have nothing to dwell on. Sell whole land freely inherited, carry sikiratu and amudat full house, raising al-majiris as children and you just wake up cook stupid idea on how to get something on what your uncle Taju sold some 10-20years ago. No way!
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

The lessons he is trying to convey is don't live above your means at a time and do not despise your day of little beginning.
Gbam
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Originalsly: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
terrezo2002:

God gave him the land for #6000.
Guess you don't know you're saying he bought the land from God. When you go to Mama Put. ... she gives you food and you give her money..... did she give you food?...or did you buy food?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by AlPeter: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
AmuDimpka:
Don't mind him....so how many Igbo are in the church board

These people seff

So if you nurse the so called Igbo back to life....you have to braidcast it and this is a pastor that preaches if the left does something the right shouldn't know

Make we move on Biko
senseless really. What you wrote up there just showed inability to read and comprehend
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by kollinz1234(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
stop singing the praises of those who made Nigeria difficult for Nigerians.
"there is no saint amongst men there are only repentant men"- Collins o.c Bartholomew
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by adepeter2027(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
abbeyty:
is this not the same pastor who claimed he drove a car with reverse without petrol from Lagos to Ibadan ?
You don't mean it.

Like seriously, Adeboye lied this way?
Chai, I give up
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by luckydion(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
God is gr8.. U may cry cus u couldn't afford certain things u think u need but God will supercedes man's will. He know what we need, when we need it and how to get it. Ours is to be obedient, wait patiently.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by profbayo: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinboyo:
This is not sensible @ all! were you born then? So what audacity do you have to correct a man who can father you or grandfather. I pity Nigerian Youths!
akinboyo:
This is not sensible @ all! were you born then? So what audacity do you have to correct a man who can father you or grandfather. I pity Nigerian Youths!
akinboyo:
u too mumu...oponu Agba
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by profbayo: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
adepeter2027:

You don't mean it.

Like seriously, Adeboye lied this way?
Chai, I give up
sense fall on you...
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Icon79(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
So if that is the case, why didn't he tell the truth....the whole truth and nothing but the truth, by explaining that it was just a small portion of that was purchased for N6K? Why make it sounds like they purchased the whole RCCG Redemption Campground for N6k? A lie is a lie no matter how you phrase it and no matter who's telling it, OK.

Like I always tell people, there would be TWO surprises in Heaven:
Surprise #1 - Some people you expect to see in Heaven are not going to make it
Surprise #2 - Some of the people you don't expect to see in Heaven are going to be there.

Only God knows whom the true believers are.

O pari

Aufbauh:

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Icon79:
So if that is the case, why didn't he tell the truth....the whole truth and nothing but the truth, by explaining that it was just a small portion of that was purchased for N6K? Why make it sounds like they purchased the whole RCCG Redemption Campground for N6k? A lie is a lie no matter how you phrase it and no matter who's telling it, OK.

Like I always tell people, there would be TWO surprises in Heaven:
Surprise #1 - Some people you expect to see in Heaven are not going to make it
Surprise #2 - Some of the people you don't expect to see in Heaven are going to be there.

Only God knows whom the true believers are.

O pari

Never argue with a fool people might not know the difference. The calibre of men in RCCG in almost 200 countries & spiritual children in different facets of life in different continents of the world in different ministries & calls of life will be wasting their time responding to foolish analysis on social media. I believe, only fools carry out foolish analysis.

The people in the church at Ebute metta understood him. They know he was referring to the first parcel of land procured in the bush before Holy Ghost transformed it to City. Every intelligent person understands that as well.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Icon79(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
In that case he didn't tell the truth. If you bought a plot of land for N6k, don't come and tell me how purchased a whole campground for N6k. You'll find yourself in the jail if you give such a testimony in the court of law.

O pari

Benz4pimp:
I believe the Pastor is talking about the first (1) plot they started with but can he tell us how many families suffered under the name of expansion?God is really a patient God!!!

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by PSCONSULT: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sir, How many Acres is RCCG camp ground?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Some fools doesnot know this! but rather instigating war
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Zedoo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

I can see the head print of a brainwashed human.. .

Pastors are human and they lie too.

If you cannot ask the person to present his own facts which as he stated he is ready to present then there is no need to rant rubbish.

You don't "think" he is lying, And you don't "know" he is NOT lying.. ...

Just look at yourself....
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Zedoo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
babaolofin:

Never argue with a fool people might not know the difference. The calibre of men in RCCG in almost 200 countries & spiritual children in different facets of life in different continents of the world in different ministries & calls of life will be wasting their time responding to foolish analysis on social media. I believe, only fools carry out foolish analysis.

The people in the church at Ebute metta understood him. They know he was referring to the first parcel of land procured in the bush before Holy Ghost transformed it to City. Every intelligent person understands that as well.

Holyghost that you saw right? Or the one they convinced you about.. ..

Do not speak on things you are not sure about, bearing false witness on the Holy Ghost is a heavy sin.
Worship God to the best of your own ability through his grace and desist vouching for things you have been told from afar.
Hell is hot.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Rebuke: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
God2man:

You registered on October 3,2017, to hide your moniker, then you are here to debunk the old man of God that is above 70, calling him a liar.

Now tell me, who is telling lies here, you that came in today to deceive us or the man of God talking from his personal experience in ministry.

May God have mercy on you.

Well served! Haahhah. Kikikiki
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Zedoo:

Holyghost that you saw right? Or the one they convinced you about.. ..

Do not speak on things you are not sure about, bearing false witness on the Holy Ghost is a heavy sin.
Worship God to the best of your own ability through his grace and desist vouching for things you have been told from afar.
Hell is hot.

Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit Divine) is my origin & guide.

Only the deep can reach unto the deep. You cannot understand.

Silence is the best answer for .......... you
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Optional09:
interesting story!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.