Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (31565 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Jagz16(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:

u wan join ukwu club? grin
yea oo I dae find ukwu bad bad
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Una ugly nobi small despite the Photoshop
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday dear long life and prosperity

But ur hairdresser did not do good work for ur hair

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Funkybabee:
Happy birthday dear long life and prosperity

But ur hairdresser did not do good work for ur hair
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Una ugly nobi small despite the Photoshop
I'm celebrating my birthday not my face tonguegrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by RedDistrict: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday madam seksy, wishing u long life and prosperity,
Una fine well well sha
make i sabi any 1 of ur friend na? chai grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by jrerico1(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
U try.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Divay22(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday dear.. May you celebrate more birthdays to come kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Divay22:
Happy birthday dear.. May you celebrate more birthdays to come kiss
thanks dear..I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Moshlaw(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
RedDistrict:
Happy birthday madam seksy, wishing u long life and prosperity,

Una fine well well sha

make i sabi any 1 of ur friend na? chai grin
lolz..thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
wink
happy byday sekxy, many more on planet earth........... In Jesus name *amen*

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Moshlaw:
happy birthday
thanks alot dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
that is d New sexy grin cheesy
LOL... I see... cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Happi birthday dear, God blessings now nd always!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Topmaike007:
happy byday sekxy, many more on planet earth........... In Jesus name *amen*
thanks dear..Amen!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Omalichaa2:
Happi birthday dear, God blessings now nd always!
thanks dear..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
My GOD ! Lord have mercy !

This girl is so sexy. Look at this figure. Men have fought and DIED for the privilege of dating women that look like this, just one time.

Damn this girl is fine. Built to perfection by Papa God. Huge firm bust, trim waist, grab-sized gluteus-maximus, all adds up to heaven on earth.

Even Hugh Hefner will be turning over in his new home, as he contemplates this breathtaking image of feminine perfection.

Happy Birthday girl, and let me just add that I would gladly rob SEVERAL banks, just for a chance to grope that amazing body of yours, before going to town like a demented rhinoceros.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Affable200(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
my opinion. savvy.
Borderline dopey,outrightly witless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
ogorwyne:
Beautiful photos. Happy Birthday to you. Have a great day today.

Longest time. Ke kwa?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
wink
na u be this undecided and me been dey send PMs thinking u are the girl in ur previous dp. Man don suffer.
Happy birthday to you. More meat to ur body tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Tahra:
Borderline dopey,outrightly witless.

cheesy grin cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Y u dey opress the Gyal dem grin
Wan urself o ... make una no spoil this party Biko
Dp changed. Now it's a standing snake grin before it was a sleeping snake grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Gustavo404:
na u be this undecided and me been dey send PMs thinking u are the girl in ur previous dp. Man don suffer.
Happy birthday to you. More meat to ur body tongue
lol..thanks alot, ,you can borrow me yours. .tongue
FYI,,have never used another person's pic before.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Jakumo:
My GOD ! Lord have mercy !

This girl is so sexy. Look at this figure. Men have fought and DIED for the privilege of dating women that look like this, just one time.

Damn this girl is fine. Built to perfection by Papa God. Huge firm bust, trim waist, grab-sized gluteus-maximus, all adds up to heaven on earth.

Even Hugh Hefner will be turning over in his new home, as he contemplates this breathtaking image of feminine perfection.

Happy Birthday girl, and let me just add that I would gladly rob SEVERAL banks, just for a chance to grope that amazing body of yours, before going to town like a demented rhinoceros.
thanks alot..I appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

lol..thanks alot, ,you can borrow me yours. .tongue
FYI,,[s]have never used another person's pic before[/s].
Okay fam. Wishing u a very beautiful and memorable day
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Affable200:
Happy birthday
thanks dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Gustavo404:
Okay fam. Wishing u a very beautiful and memorable day
thanks! !
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:
See her ugly face. After you don insult people finish for here. You they find happy birthday undecided
Aswear after all her running mouth I dey expect say e go be one fine chic but just negodu.Upon all the makeup sef.Girls and makeup just be like *zuma pix*
All d same Happy birthday madam sekxy, wish you long life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by menstrualpad: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm!! Hotness encodedwink... Love this ur pixwink.sexy u and ur friends.
Say the truth bro....her forehead is like.......

Complete it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.