Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,353 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Praying Wives Network - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Praying Wives Network (675 Views)

Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying Wives Network by eveleadin(f): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
In a growing world like ours where even marriages have not been spared the effect of the changing trends, it is only normal for young married christian women to come together on a network. Praying Wives Network is an inter-denominational, not for profit Christian group dedicated to supporting; mentoring and helping young Christian women build positive and purposeful married lives through personal relationship with Christ.
The network grew out of the need to ensure that young Christian women find encouragement and fulfilment in their roles as wives, mothers, home makers and career women while fostering their relationship with God.
Lets connect, share and inspire one another by sharing God’s love through devotions, counseling, character building, speaking events, conferences, monthly newsletters, resources, online communities, and Gather and Grow groups. Lets experiece God's supernatural influence on our marriages today.
for more details contact eveleadin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Praying Wives Network by OBLONG(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
lesbian network------ why can't you pray with your husband
Re: Praying Wives Network by eveleadin(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2010
this is not a lesbian network, we are talking about the biblical example of a wife, mother and a home maker who still intends to keep her career, there are different types of women and i may not know the type you are referring to but we are talkin about the proverbs 31 women who looks up to her husband and respect his authority as husband and the type of woman who is decent in character, humble and a motivator.
Re: Praying Wives Network by OBLONG(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
so then--- pray with your husband and stop with the witches network undecided undecided
Re: Praying Wives Network by eveleadin(f): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
the bible says iron sharpeneth iron, the purposes of women ministry is not for witchcraft, while the bible frowns on divorce, we intend to encourage married women to understand their roles especially young married women because they are high career women who will need to understand what submissiveness truly means, i am a wife, a mother and a motivational speaker. i pray with my husband and children, also my pastor and his wife are always there when i need counseling. You cannot understand marriage until you truly experience it, its the only institution you get a certificate for upon enterance.
Re: Praying Wives Network by OBLONG(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
yeea whatever----
Re: Praying Wives Network by Pittbaby(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
Poster , why are wasting so many words on Oblong .

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife And Wards Regularly! / Don't Lose Yourself, Single Mom / Am Getting Me A Calabar Cook 2moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.