Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Benue Workers Begin Strike - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue Workers Begin Strike (6798 Views)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Strike In Abuja / Anambra State Judiciary Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Mujaheeeden: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Kyase:
strike wey start since last week op.

Ortom is the worst thing to happen to Benue. Very useless governor.

omenka should be here to offer his support to the striking workers not running around Igbo or Anambra threads
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by omenka(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Kyase:
okay, but strike na strike be it warning or real.

Ortom is just ....
Angbian wam, o wasé la ka chor o'mba'eve kpor kpor! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by omenka(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
omenka should be here to offer his support to the striking workers not running around Igbo or Anambra threads
Youve started again. When your friend Yyeske comes for you, you'd run to the mods with your tail between your legs, crying like a lost little girl. cheesy
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by feeloscar(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2017
DanielsParker:
To their detriment.
How?
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Kyase(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
why are you here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by potipher7: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Youve started again. When your friend Yyeske comes for you, you'd run to the mods with your tail between your legs, crying like a lost little girl. cheesy
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
what kind of nonsense do we find ourselves in this country. .look at a state governor that collected the Paris fund loan from the federal government and did not use the money to pay the state workers he was meant to do, then wetin him use the money do now? David Mark and other benue big wigs do keep quite. .is it not painful. .now he is asking for another Paris fund loan. .we leave important things to discuss n dwellmon irrelevant issues. .I support the strike and may God help benue workers! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Angbian wam, o wasé la ka chor o'mba'eve kpor kpor! angry angry
hahahahahaha, U'or ka mimi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by joenor(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2017
I think the president on the 1st made a speech that pensioner will soon be paid and all civil servant? wink
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by KOKOwonder(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
nfk78910:
hmmm grin
pity yourself
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by DanielsParker(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2017
feeloscar:
How?
when doctors Strike too, what do you expect?
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Timblaze(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Ortomatic 2019 lwkmd... grin
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by MaziOmenuko: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
cosmatika:
I used to think that Abia state was d worst in terms of bad leaders until I came to Benue. This ppl have had daft leaders. D worst is that I'm already seeing billboards of some idiats telling the modafvcker to recontest in 2019

Abia has its own fair share of bad leaders, but only a small percentage of the people is dependent on govt. so governance can be totally nonexistence in Abia but the city will still be bubbling with commercial activities. Even the civil servants being owed in Abia will have other means of survival so they won't be crying and wailing.

Where bad leadership will be visible unavoidably visible will be in areas of infrastructural development where you will see terrible roads littered everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by FrancisIgya: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Ortom has placed Benue as the worse case scenario in governance. He cannot disclose the true revenue base of the state and shown incompetence by attributing inability to pay salaries and pension on ghost workers and dwindling allocation, all to cover his fraudlent activities. His motor-park tout mentality still hunts him in his crave for wealth.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Austinoiz(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Is Omenka and his brothers part of the STRIKERS?
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by enonche85(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2017
cosmatika:
I used to think that Abia state was d worst in terms of bad leaders until I came to Benue. This ppl have had daft leaders. D worst is that I'm already seeing billboards of some idiats telling the modafvcker to recontest in 2019

Benue and Kogi are contesting for the award of "Worst govnor" in Nigeria.

What do u expect from Ortom, a motor park tout (he literally started from a motor park). The fool bought and owns most of the Govt lands in Benue at the moment.

Benue state is seriously coursed walahi!

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2017
bail out fund was used for personal gain.
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by enonche85(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
* Kogi state owing 15+ months salary

* Ortom owing 7+ months salary

* Ortom claims to have spent #50billion on flood victims in 21 local govt areas when the flood actually affected lessthan 6 LGAs

...Among other atrocities

And yet somebody will say buhari is fighting kwarruption?...
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Gravas(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
what kind of nonsense do we find ourselves in this country. .look at a state governor that collected the Paris fund loan from the federal government and did not use the money to pay the state workers he was meant to do, then wetin him use the money do now? David Mark and other benue big wigs do keep quite. .is it not painful. .now he is asking for another Paris fund loan. .we leave important things to discuss n dwell on irrelevant issues. I support the strike and may God help benue workers! Amen.

You have really said it all. Everybody is quiet. People who are supposed to be talking to the Gov are not saying anything. Ortom is not being honest for once. This is somebody who has received billions of Naira from the FG. He has also borrowed from other sources.
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by Elkiko(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have an element of *Ortom*. Gov ortom is the worst thing dt have happened to benue. worst than the flood. dt guy is so clueless and useless. such a weakling.
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by djgreenland(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
DTOBS:
I lost pity for Benue Civil Servants since the time those ones in my PPA then while I was serving in that state were so engrossed in their abject poverty and still hailing their governor. Then I had to give Aregberascal a little Kudos for at least Paying half compare to ortom that is not paying anything.

#TheirMumuJustDeyDo
As in eh... The people of this state are hard working people, but in the end they'll have nothing to show for it... If politicians want to contest for any political post, they'll share cubes of spices or salt to the masses just to get their votes.... I pity this people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Long over due
Re: Benue Workers Begin Strike by GEJisBOKO: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Health Job In Nigeria / What's The Role Of A Business Analyst? / Efcc Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.