Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (28523 Views)

The Business Model "Oso-ahia" / Ahia Ohuru Market Aba On Fire (Video, Photo) / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Ademascot: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
and they keep shouting PMB marginalized them blah blah blah..... where are they spending the allocation been given to them to? even the IGR? smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Those ex leaders that didn't do sh*t for Abia people think they have a right to castigate Nnamdi Kanu.
Prosterity will judge them!
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by solochris(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Choiszman:
These photos show the horrible state of the Ahia Ohuru (New Market) in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the local government officials collect as much as N2000 and N5000 of the market women yet the market is still in such a sorry state. Hope the state government moves in to clean it up.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-see-the-horrible-state-of-a-market-in-abia-state

And Dem go dey talk say Yoruba dirty

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by JimmySnow: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Is this a marginalisation or self inflicted injury? If we do not question our local leaders to take responsibility, there is little or nothing the centre can do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Igbo man selling casket be like: "Oga this coffin na original, 2 minutes your mama don reach paradise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Na wa oh. And people patronize these markets. Won't germs build up in these dirty markets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Elbowroom: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
when I remember I am from Abia, my heart bleeds...worst state in the zoo
The idiot of a Governor is only busy licking ass of his Fulani masters, he owes workers 9months salary, when the Paris money was released, he rushed n purchased jeeps for all the judges in Abia State...May Buharis condition be his portion angry

You are the dumbest fool of the century

So na buhari be your Governor?
Na buhari talk say make your governor no function?

Except you proof to me you are only been sarcastic with your post

That's when I will retract my abuse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here
Bloody hell!
Is it in Igbo you talk to him? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Heartless leaders have finally turned abia state upside down.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2017
According to IPOB, this is Buhari's fault
That Arrow Nnamdi Kanu did not see this before spewing rubbish even though he's from Abia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
The dirtiest and most retrogressive state in Nigeria...Tufiakwa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
The idiot of a Governor is only busy licking ass of his Fulani masters, he owes workers 9months salary, when the Paris money was released, he rushed n purchased jeeps for all the judges in Abia State...May Buharis condition be his portion angry
Point of correction, Abia is in Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by zanogo(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Elbowroom:

You are the dumbest fool of the century

So na buhari be your Governor?
Na buhari talk say make your governor no function?

Except you proof to me you are only been sarcastic with your post

That's when I will retract my abuse
There is no sarcasim involved, that is how they are wired both educated and uneducated, always blaming others for their misfortune.....it is in their default settings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by edupedia: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Juliette05:
Abia state has the worst misfortune ever in terms of governance

I just pray IPOB people start their agitation from the government house, senators and those responsible for this eyesore

....wait till u hia say na Buhari cause am to know how mad some yeye people have become....yet na dem go first tok for nairaland say other Nigerian tribes dirty...now see dem yanchie as he open!....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
See Mumu! You even admit say you come from the zoo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2017
kingthreat:
In dirty markets like this, thats where the Biafra agitation is highest. Keep waiting for Buhari to come and restructure your markets. Mschheeewww
They need Biafra so they can make use of their resources and not sending it to Abuja when they will use it to feed Almajiri.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Juliette05:
Abia state has the worst misfortune ever in terms of governance

I just pray IPOB people start their agitation from the government house, senators and those responsible for this eyesore
lol they will rather blame the Yorubas as usual instead of blaming those u mentioned above hahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Abia state its a shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by chloride6: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2017
L
Gracyswizy:
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here

Say what? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2017
just give me a good reason why they wunt agitate when even their market is not in a good condition.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by wondaboi2010(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Take me to your Ikpeazu and I will guarantee him 5000 employment opportunities every year. This is not rocket science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by TyDimplez: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry what is the ministry of health, ministry of environment doing about it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

even worse ...the money looted by T.A orji is enough to clear the backlogs of salaries but the puppet governor has refused to instigate corruption charges against him just so that he can have a smooth ride to second term

4 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:

stop oppressing us with PH swags now.. haba!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Philistine:
*spits* what do you expect from the dirtiest tribe in africa.

And what is the name of the tribe if I may ask?
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol they will rather blame the Yorubas as usual instead of blaming those u mentioned above hahahaha

Even you are among the tribalistic being we have on nairaland. Shame on you.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ogoplus: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:

Nice to know that the governor has people like you who can give him feedback.

Please let him know the state of this market.... Just a phone call from his excellency to the Commissioner for special duties/Commissioner for environment/Chairman/Caretaker Committee will do the magic.

Thanks.

Please remember to snap pictures during the clean-up exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
It's not everything you wait for the government to come do for you. Yes, the local government is there but merely looking at the pictures, it's clear that simple and regular sanitation exercise would make huge improvements. Wonder how people think it's okay to not take care of the environment they transact business. angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by jaychubi: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
I've been in Abia State for over two decades, why haven't I come across this? Truth is, no state in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to such an eyesore.. If I'm asked, I will say Abia State is the best when it comes to keep the environs clean. They don't joke it..

Visit my signature for business ideas wink

U r right they always portray Aba in bad light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu-How A Copier Salesman Turned Billionaire Banker And Entrepreneur / Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.