Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (28497 Views)

The Business Model "Oso-ahia" / Ahia Ohuru Market Aba On Fire (Video, Photo) / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

I am very old for that nonsense. I even thought you have some sense now I know you have nothing. Define Hypocrite then come back and quote me. My moniker should have rung a bell to you but it is a pity your tribalism act has be clouded your sense of reasoning. I have also noted it down in case I see you anywhere, I will know how to treat your type.

Same old bull shit u spit around, go through my comments and see if i use derogatory words like u all over the place. You go about insulting everyone and when they pay u back then you start your epistles of how your older than Methuselah.Oh yes I know u very well and I see you are a bigot,at least I'm not pretending to perfect. Funny my comment was not in any way insulting yet you showed with your usual abusive words. For your mind u think you have monopoly over insult right? you can talk to others like u want but wouldn't like to be treated same
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsquare:

Same old bull shit u spit around, go through my comments and see if i use derogatory words like u all over the place. You go about insulting everyone and when they pay u back then you start your epistles of how your older than Methuselah.Oh yes I know u very well and I see you are a bigot,at least I'm not pretending to perfect. Funny my comment was not in any way insulting yet you showed with your usual abusive words. For your mind u think you have monopoly over insult right? you can talk to others like u want but wouldn't like to be treated same

Learn to read and understand, it will help you go a long way. It is a pity you don't even understand your statement. You can type you usually see my moniker not that you know me because you won't have that opportunity of knowing me okay. You can go through my comments on nairaland you will notice that I treat Bleep ups of people like you who have lost their sense of reasoning on nairaland. Mavinc4u gives it to people the way it is, I don't have time for painting words for anyone okay. I am too old for any tribal nonsense like you, did you get that? Or do I need to break it down for you or which language do you understand exactly so I can use it for it?
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Learn to read and understand, it will help you go a long way. It is a pity you don't even understand your statement. You can type you usually see my moniker not that you know me because you won't have that opportunity of knowing me okay. You can go through my comments on nairaland you will notice that I treat Bleep ups of people like you who have lost their sense of reasoning on nairaland. Mavinc4u gives it to people the way it is, I don't have time for painting words for anyone okay. I am too old for any tribal nonsense like you, did you get that? Or do I need to break it down for you or which language do you understand exactly so I can use it for it?
lol I no talk am? she will attack you first then claim she's too old to exchange words,aunty agbaya aren't you suppose to be taking care of kids and hubby?. Fighting all over nairaland at your self acclaimed age ain't ideal at all lol, oya repeat the old age bullcrap
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ikpeazu is really working...since creation of abia state dey never had better governor
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Rhea(f): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Choiszman:
These photos show the horrible state of the Ahia Ohuru (New Market) in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the local government officials collect as much as N2000 and N5000 of the market women yet the market is still in such a sorry state. Hope the state government moves in to clean it up.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-see-the-horrible-state-of-a-market-in-abia-state

A pig will probably catch fever in this market cheesy cheesy grin grin
Thanks to Theodore the thief Orji okosisi and highway robber general Orji Uzor Kalu for leaving a lasting legacy to Abians

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Ladybec: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
moscobabs:
Igbo should just calm , they have not matured to own a country they are far from developing .

what i expect them to do know is to allow unity '' Nigeria unity is our strength'' they should withdraw their ego and support the present administration this hatred will not favour them
sorry sir, I don't blame you.

Because you've been trained by your so-called political elites sound just the way you do.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Elbowroom: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
zanogo:

There is no sarcasim involved, that is how they are wired both educated and uneducated, always blaming others for their misfortune.....it is in their default settings

We are on the same path man
That's what I'm saying

That...

Guess u are using sarcasm to reply Ipob pigs
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasViews:
So this is what an average market looks like in the land of The mst educated/literate citizens? And they hav the guts to call Northerners Almajiri
the land of the poto republic, Awon head warmer gang aka developers.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
when I remember I am from Abia, my heart bleeds...worst state in the zoo
The idiot of a Governor is only busy licking ass of his Fulani masters, he owes workers 9months salary, when the Paris money was released, he rushed n purchased jeeps for all the judges in Abia State...May Buharis condition be his portion angry
nna where is ur name sake na
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
I've been in Abia State for over two decades, why haven't I come across this? Truth is, no state in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to such an eyesore.. If I'm asked, I will say Abia State is the best when it comes to keep the environs clean. They don't joke it..

Visit my signature for business ideas wink
oooh I see. it's really a clean market. after all we have to judge the market by the poto poto republic standards.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
nna where is ur name sake na

Any news
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2017
MissJoy29:

I'm not being tribalistic here. I don't know about the part where you said Igbos are dirtier than Yorubas...and frankly, I don't care who's dirtier. Dirtiness is an individual thing.

But come on, you got to be kidding me when you say that Igbos are louder than Yorubas. Guess you haven't lived in the two regions so you could compare better.
I don't see where I made a comparison as regards loudness in my post but since you're trying to start something,hear this.
I live in the west and am very conversant with the east and believe you me, igbos arent just loud on the internet.The Internet is a perfect representation of their attitude in real life. Are there loud yorubas? Hell yes.Many yorubas sef but truth is for every loud yoruba there are 5 loud igbos.This is based on first hand experience not hearsay.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Henryyy:

That nonsense talk has been debunked over and over again.Only an idiot will believe igbos are neater than hausas talkless of yorubas. Of the three major tribes, igbos are the dirtiest. These people are fuckin dirty. This is just one of the many things I've seen.
And they are so noisy, always talking at the top of their voices.
You didn't make a comparison about loudness? Then what's this please? You also buttressed it in your other post that for every 1 loud Yoruba, there are 5 loud Igbos. I refuse to believe that because I'm Igbo but because I have lived in the East & in the West & know what I'm talking about.

I'm not tribalistic like I said before & I definitely don't want to start an oral tribal war here but I like to say the truth when I see one even when it's against my tribe.

No hard feelings....

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
MissJoy29:

You didn't make a comparison about loudness? Then what's this please? You also buttressed it in your other post that for every 1 loud Yoruba, there are 5 loud Igbos. I refuse to believe that because I'm Igbo but because I have lived in the East & in the West & know what I'm talking about.

I'm not tribalistic like I said before & I definitely don't want to start an oral tribal war here but I like to say the truth when I see one even when it's against my tribe.

No hard feelings....

you are an illiterate.
And they are so noisy, always talking at the top of their voices.
where did i place yoruba against igbo in saying this? i only said they are so noisy i never said more noisy than yoruba or any bullshit. Learn to comprehend.
And regarding my second post, read the bolded and COMPREHEND or have a literate read it and explain to you in a way that will sink into your brain.
Henryyy:

I don't see where I made a comparison as regards loudness in my post but since you're trying to start something,hear this.
I live in the west and am very conversant with the east and believe you me, igbos arent just loud on the internet.The Internet is a perfect representation of their attitude in real life. Are there loud yorubas? Hell yes.Many yorubas sef but truth is for every loud yoruba there are 5 loud igbos.This is based on first hand experience not hearsay.
I made the comparison because you initiated it. Don't start what you can't finish. Pretentious tribalist.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Henryyy:

you are an illiterate.

where did i place yoruba against igbo in saying this? i only said they are so noisy i never said more noisy than yoruba or any bullshit. Learn to comprehend.
And regarding my second post, read the bolded and COMPREHEND or have a literate read it and explain to you in a way that will sink into your brain.

I made the comparison because you initiated it. Don't start what you can't finish. Pretentious tribalist.
Hmmmmm...all these insults for someone you don't even know from anywhere.

All these insults for someone who didn't even abuse you.

I know you are expecting me to abuse you too or trade words with you but I will disappoint you. Thanks anyway for the insults.

PS: you don't need to intimidate, frighten, abuse, coerce or even coax an adult into accepting YOUR OWN views about an issue. You can only do that to a child. Convince me with facts & truths. Have yourself a good day
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmmm...all these insults for someone you don't even know from anywhere.

All these insults for someone who didn't even abuse you.

I know you are expecting me to abuse you too or trade words with you but I will disappoint you. Thanks anyway for the insults.

PS: you don't need to intimidate, frighten, abuse, coerce or even coax an adult into accepting YOUR OWN views about an issue. You can only do that to a child. Convince me with facts & truths. Have yourself a good day
I called you an illiterate because you didn't assimilate my comment before bringing your tribalist self to quote me and starting a comparison that was never intended in my post. Good day.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by hilroy: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
And they call others dirty

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tufia, irritating
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Yes IRobot7, we learn everyday, so if you aren't here to correct my English better let it be,your condemnation has been seen, applaud yourself for the impact naaa, mtcheeww[quote author=IRobot7 post=61067623][/quote]
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Noted
Chidinmaluv22:

must be hear from the people before he knows what to do
many major roads in Aba is an appology, common to go to portharcout from Aba is a nightmare, not just the road but heavy military men collecting from the poor masses all over the east, money that someone is giving out of frustration because they are carrying guns is that one not arm robbery?
Aba has it all, a very good commercial state but the government never want to recognize it and even push to make it international recognized also to reach owerri is another wahala.. transport u can pay for just 400 is now 600, 700 because the military on road collecting money from drivers,still the poor masses suffering it... imagine inside Aba too, in front of our lady of Lourdes Catholic Church east.. military are their too both Sunday's and other days is just like their shop. they cause hold ups just to collect arms like beggars
it's so irritating walahi.i wanted to even take videos but who will even listen to me even with evidence?

serious I stay at the north but I visited east.. I shed tears.. most of the military men are northerners and they know they can't try such begging IN Hausa land. they never born them be that.. but why are men that Federal government are paying up-to 200k each Month still insist on collecting ileagally from the poor... I will keep talking till someone do something about these is bad.. so bad!!!
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2017
How?
judgedredd22:

stop oppressing us with PH swags now.. haba!! grin grin
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello mugu,your common sense ought to have interpreted it to you,that its either auto correct or typographic error, mugu please grow up ,learn to correct and not condemn,not everything is for comical issue
holysainbj:

Bloody hell!
Is it in Igbo you talk to him? grin
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
How?

look at that your picture and then answer ya kweshion by yasef! grin grin grin grin grin

the thing wey i see for there, i like am well well!!
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Hello mugu,your common sense ought to have interpreted it to you,that its either auto correct or typographic error, mugu please grow up ,learn to correct and not condemn,not everything is for comical issue
I won't be drawn into an e-insult with you nne, next time shaa read before you post what auto-correct tampered with. Avoid insults at all costs on the net smiley
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Yes IRobot7, we learn everyday, so if you aren't here to correct my English better let it be,your condemnation has been seen, applaud yourself for the impact naaa, mtcheeww
Fade, you no get yarns LT.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
So,you now feel kinda guilty within you? That's how it feels when you abuse someone, who had no idea ,she made a mistake in her sentence, I dont insult too,but your comment provoked me,pls learn to think how one might feel,when u spit venom, try and speak words that impacts grace to the hearer.
holysainbj:

I won't be drawn into an e-insult with you nne, next time shaa read before you post what auto-correct tampered with. Avoid insults at all costs on the net smiley
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
So,you now feel kinda guilty within you? That's how it feels when you abuse someone, who had no idea ,she made a mistake in her sentence, I dont insult too,but your comment provoked me,pls learn to think how one might feel,when u spit venom, try and speak words that impacts grace to the hearer.
My dear it was no insult, my initial reply to you was pun intended. Feel guilty? Come'on!
Anyway apologies if I was misunderstood
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pun intended? With the word bloody hell and others? Guy ,jokes has limits.
holysainbj:

My dear it was no insult, my initial reply to you was pun intended. Feel guilty? Come'on!
Anyway apologies if I was misunderstood
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keep talking naa,you who get yarns,
IRobot7:

Fade, you no get yarns LT.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Pun intended? With the word bloody hell and others? Guy ,jokes has limits.
I give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / CBN Reintroduces Cashless Policy / My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.