Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces (38870 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by talk2percy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shoooo, Oga, nobi u them wan kill before later come give you amnesty? Hhhmmm, them go target u again o...the beast at the Rock no get chill at o
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by stillseth: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
asokoromadam:
I know Afonjas will vote for this one.Back stabbers and treacherous people angry

Sir pls look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this question...."shey I get sense"? Be your own judge

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by AngryRebel: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Some idiots will still vote for him,just like they voted for the idiot that calls himself Presidiot.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by olowobaba10: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
a
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by princesscool: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bunch of criminal
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by fuckumods(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Same set of people ruling Nigeria... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by pedrilo: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sometimes I don't know why profs and academics will keep quiet and allow touts rule over them in this country.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Brunicekid(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:
Upon new green party, we now have 29 different party in Nigeria

While USA has just two party.

Common sense!!!
Point of correction... US does not have ONLY two political parties, they have other parties. Check their presidential and even the governorship election results, and you will see that they have about 3-7 other parties (i guess)...
Confirm your assertions well.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
We have had enough of islamic party and agenda in this country.
We dont want parties that prefer their family members to Nigeria.
We dont want parties of hyena, jakals, baboos and cabals.
Besides go and wash your hands, we dont want blood on those hands.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by stephen109(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
PurityPhils:
Like governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha’s campaign poster for 2019 Presidential election in Nigeria has surfaced online.

ALEDEH recalls that the former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to late Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha, floated a new political party ahead of the 2019 election in April.

Al-Mustapha who in 2013 said he had no intention to venture into politics, announced officially in April that the party will be called Green Party of Nigeria (GPN).

Giving the announcement, Al-Mustapha said: “Finally, the real people’s Party has landed. Please give praise to our Creator for a rare beautiful gift to the people. The future is GPN and GPN is the Future”, Al-Mustapha said at the time.

Seven (7) months after the launch of the party, his campaign poster for 2019 Presidential election under the platform of the Green Party of Nigeria (GPN), has surfaced.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/like-fayose-hamza-al-mustaphas-2019-campaign-poster-surfaces/
BUHARI BE LIKE

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Freetech: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
under PDP it's ok they all crook looters
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
brunofarad:
What's his own selling point ?

The previous era was Mr integrity

What's this one own ?

Blood-soaked killing machine!
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by monex(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
brunofarad:
What's his own selling point ?

The previous era was Mr integrity

What's this one own ?
restructuring grin grin grin
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
I thought I heard if you have ever been to prison you can not hold any political office?

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by nevilbot: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!

USA has more than two parties. The ones u know are just the two popular ones. As at may 2017, dia were 28 parties in d usa that qualifies to av dia name on d ballot papers and there are abt 215 other parties that operate in different states. Google is ur friend!
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by trueorfalse: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!
pls go n read. USA has more than 2 parties. But 2 are more significant than others just like we have in nigeria
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Rexnegro(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
mrphysics:
Very soon mine will come out
I go even vote for You than to vote for all these thieves without shame in their blood... let me no when Your poster is out bro...Goodluck
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by trueorfalse: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
nwaimoroseyaho:
I thought I heard if you have ever been to prison you can not hold any political office?
dont u knw nigeria is a shit hole? Obj,pmb were all in prison so its no big deal
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by IamLEGEND1: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:
Common sense!!!
The U.S has more political parties than Nigeria at the moment. They just have Just two dominant ones.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Kingdov(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!

bro who told you ? Google is free check how many candidate that contested the 2016 elections
it was even the candidate of the green party that asked for probe of Russian involvement in US election and asked for recount of the votes before Hillary joined in the call for vote recount
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!

Have you not heard of Multi Party system? FYI, USA have more than two party but the Democrats and Republican is more popular.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by edupedia: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
TECHNINE:
E wan chook hand for our money. Lol

He worked under Abacha - a man that wrecked our treasury in an unprecedented way - and expects any sensible human to vote him as president.

Dream on mallam Yosef. grin

...only the mad ones have their posters out right now...Atiku posters loading too for greater craze!...
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by thunderbabs: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Must dey use this word,Integrity? When there is none in Nigeria....and Al mustapha? Nigeria is messed up

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by breakeven: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
With what we have now, why can't almustapher be president undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by obonujoker(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
You want us to vote for another Islamic military leader....

Oti mugbo yo...
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by breakeven: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Absa:
Yes ooh. Dats my President
I told you!! Many are already falling to have him as president.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by geokay777(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!
That's the essence and d beauty of democracy... ....
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obito555:

Common sense!!!
it is called " DIVIDE AND RULE "
you break the opposition into pieces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate / Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.