Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife (1036 Views)

This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by SabiKing(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
This story actually sounds as a series in Telemundo or Zeeworld but I can assure you, it is not. This is real and I should add, it the real twist of fate. An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday dissolved a 12-year-old marriage between one Francis Stephen,45, and his wife, Ogechi,36, over impregnation of sister-in-law.

The President of the Court, Mr Adegboye Omilola, said the court had no choice, but to dissolve the union as the petitioner (wife) insisted on divorce in spite of its mediation and family members’ intervention.

“Since the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions, the court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the husband still claims he loves his wife. “The court pronounced the marriage between Mrs Ogechi Stephen and Mr Francis Stephen dissolved today; both parties henceforth, cease to be husband and wife. “Both parties are free to go their separate ways without any hindrances or molestation,” the president said.

Earlier, Ogechi had told the court that her husband for whom she had four children, impregnated her younger sister in 2016.

“When I gave birth, I invited my sister to come and assist me to take care of the child, but I did not know that my husband had established a love relationship with her. “She confessed to me that my husband was responsible for her pregnancy when I discovered that she was pregnant,” she said.

read more here:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/10/man-who-impregnated-his-sister-in-law.html
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by akinade28(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Another man impregnate his "what"?
Incomplete headline
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by Lomprico2: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Another man impregnate his "what"?
Incomplete headline
Wife!
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by lgboks(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
that family twist go put oliver twist to shame o grin
Man slept and impregnated his wife sister 1

Wife slept with a man, got pregnant and had an in complete abortion, husband have to rush her to the hospital and later paid for the abortion again grin (wife lover confess to the man later that he slept with her only 5 tymz.... Wife says it happened just 4 tymz (i wonder why e matter 2
Husband has caught wife on matrimonial bed with lover 3
Man beats wife 4
Man still loves wife cry (love can bad sha grin)
I jst confuse wetin to write join sef
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by nuelzz04(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
lgboks:
that family twist go put oliver twist to shame o grin
Man slept and impregnated his wife sister 1

Wife slept with a man, got pregnant and had an in complete abortion, husband have to rush her to the hospital and later paid for the abortion again grin (wife lover confess to the man later that he slept with her only 5 tymz.... Wife says it happened just 4 tymz (i wonder why e matter 2
Husband has caught wife on matrimonial bed with lover 3
Man beats wife 4
Man still loves wife cry (love can bad sha grin)
I jst confuse wetin to write join sef
broz u go sabi run analysis wella o grin
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by mersk: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't know who says the truth. But it looks like perfect KARMA. What goes around comes around.

Adults should behave in proper way!
Re: Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife by lgboks(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
nuelzz04:
broz u go sabi run analysis wella o grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! / I Thought I Was Still A Virgin, Until I See Blood!!! / If U Born On 29feb And The Month End On 28feb What Happen To Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.