Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

“I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” (798 Views)

She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” by SabiKing(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Rapper, Eva Alordiah had an interactive session with her fans on IG last night and one of them apparently told her she was interested in a guy but doesn’t know how to go about it.

“If you die tomorrow and you do not get to experience that beautiful(love).

If you really like him so much, the only reason that you should hold back is if you are not sure that he likes you that much.

I think it is sweeter when he shows you first how much he likes you. I had to teach myself how not to be too forward. I used to be too forward.

If I like a guy, I would be like hey, I like you. The next thing, we are kissing. I used to be very forward but I have had to calm down and understand that sometimes, regardless of how you are feeling, you want to hold back” she said

see full story here:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/10/i-used-to-be-one-to-tell-guy-i-like-him.html
Re: “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” by Amajerry83(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Just like that?
Re: “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” by tukdi: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2017
No wonder why she was engaged for Several months before she was dumped! cool
Re: “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” by Harwoyeez(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
That's good for her
Re: “I Used To Be The One To Tell A Guy I Like Him And Then We Would Start Kissing” by Ladyjumong(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
her own beta

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry Her Because She Is A Virgin_ OAP Michael Effiong / Wife Caught Redhanded With Her Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed By Husband(photos) / How Do We Classify This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.