Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake (46909 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mcheww
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Coldfeets: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
This family feud is very serious.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Mfondear(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
they are resolving it at hand.

Peter Okoye is taking the lead to resolving it
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by sammuell(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

Because he married a Yoruba wife?
Waiting carry Yoruba enter de matter now

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by stillseth: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by buchai: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Danieldexii post=61066139]LOL....d way peter moved on dey pain dis guy..... he cnt sing yet endorsement dey enter for d guy.... just like Dbanj n Don jazzy... Dbanj no fi sing yet endorsement dey enter for him... What God has done no man can destroy

it was endorsement that destroyed psquare
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Abiee: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
they are resolving it.
see the steps Peter is taking to resolve the issue
trying to use the wives

http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/10/03/psquares-comeback-psquares-peter-says-wcs-wife-brothers-wives-photos/

who talk say women no get power?
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by fvckme(f): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
xxx6993:
I wished your mama Had used Condom on you
Foolish Goat
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by buoye1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
I really like Peter even before they started having issues.... I'm his big fan... I don't care about Paul or whatever he says

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by ImTrobled: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

Nawao which kyn comment be this now.
Do u know u are the bigot here now undecided

He may have a different reason for his opinion.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Morenikeji090(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

of course don't you know igbos are born into hate kingdom lols that is why they are suffering fighting and killing themselves

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by talk2percy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
E no concern me, and wetin d pain me be say dey still dey make cool money out of this whole fight.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
This Paul is even the most childish and immature of the Psquares.

I love the way Peter is giving him the silent treatment tho.

with the way they are going about this issue , even if they make good music as solo artistes , ppl wont pay attention to them .
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
no wonder he was all over d song and d act....but still then shut up. U guys should stop this rubbish
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by funmise007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dey rant dey go..sebi JUDE perfect so keep up with him as we dunt wanna here yu complain in d future..God bless Mr P & Rudeboy and stop wallowing on regrets turn your regrets to strenght

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Everyone knows Paul is the talented Person in the group.... Peter has been riding on Paul's creativity for long and Paul has been quiet...

He has finally decided not be quiet this time around, ride on Rudy, we await your new single...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by kense88: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
You mean the one you copied from legendary onyeka onwenu. copy copy rudeboy

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Morenikeji090(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

Bigot!
you know what I can't blame you, why do u hate Peter coz he married to a Yoruba woman lol see guy you better grow up, 2. I can't blame you coz you are born into or come from hate kingdom region lol that is why violence keep happening in eastern land, all I will say I'm sorry for abusing Igbo culture coz the majority are bigot why minority are awesome with loving heart, you guys should be careful if not Yoruba will hate Paul and Jude like mad thank God you people are living in our west coast region foolish people born into hate region people like you are spoiling the good Igbos among you guys keep the hate on Nigeria will keep hurting some Igbos like you. Suck ass son of a silly pussy bitch. But remember your sisters do love Yoruba guys a lots while they running away from the Igbo men lol �

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
I wish them well
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
This one is just bathing himself in mud. Omo ileele sad
If I see you for night I will run
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Morenikeji090(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
remicy:
I just like dis paul die...NO homo intended..f**k dat asshole peter
you know what I can't blame you, why do u hate Peter coz he married to a Yoruba woman lol see guy you better grow up, 2. I can't blame you coz you are born into or come from hate kingdom region lol that is why violence keep happening in eastern land, all I will say I'm sorry for abusing Igbo culture coz the majority are bigot why minority are awesome with loving heart, you guys should be careful if not Yoruba will hate Paul and Jude like mad thank God you people are living in our lovely west coast land LAGOS foolish people born into hate region people like you are spoiling the good Igbos among you guys keep the hate on Nigeria will keep hurting some Igbos like you. Suck ass son of a silly pussy bitch. But remember your sisters do love Yoruba guys a lots why they running away from the Igbo men lol � coz majority of Igbo men are bigot keep it happen yourba men don't even like you guys before we are only trynna make peace but if you silly don't wanna hear word we gonna kick you damn silly ass. Fool like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
EzeEbira:

If I see you for night I will run
Why tho?
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Day11(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Now you see what am saying, Paul is the real problem

Paul is distinguishing between his fiction and nonfiction in terms of superiority or inferiority. Rudeboy, You should also be thanking God u have Peter a Super DANCER in Africa. Who will take your BankAlert solo serious.

Move on and stop throwing unnecessary jibes at your brother. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
The bank alert video has good pictures and good story line and peter really added some spark to that video.

I will still stand on my point Nigerians fell in love with Psquare because of their choreography. They are always copying almost everything.

70% of their hit songs has choreography in it from Get squared till date.

Paul will strugle to make a hit without his brothers choreography.

Personally ranked one of the highest watched music videos produced by an african in youtube.

I will wait patiently to see who is the P and who is the square

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by sogud(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

nw i knw u re nt mature, wat is wrong wit him marrying a Yoruba gal, he's he d first igbo boy to marry Yoruba gal......mek una Leav peter alone, if we dint marry oursef hw cn we b united in one luv, let stp following our forfather n put an end to dis tribalism.....do u knw d main reason y dey re fightin @remicy
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

What has this got to do with Peter marrying a Yoruba girl? What's wrong with that?

You're a slave to tribalism
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by ivolt: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you know what I can't blame you, why do u hate Peter coz he married to a Yoruba woman lol see guy you better grow up, 2. I can't blame you coz you are born into or come from hate kingdom region lol that is why violence keep happening in eastern land, all I will say I'm sorry for abusing Igbo culture coz the majority are bigot why minority are awesome with loving heart, you guys should be careful if not Yoruba will hate Paul and Jude like mad thank God you people are living in our west coast region foolish people born into hate region people like you are spoiling the good Igbos among you guys keep the hate on Nigeria will keep hurting some Igbos like you. Suck ass son of a silly pussy bitch. But remember your sisters do love Yoruba guys a lots while they running away from the Igbo men lol �

I believe this quote is not for me.
Please read my response again in context.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
It baffles me how a once happy family can develop such hatred amongst themselves in the eyes of the public.

I can quarrel, yab and insult my siblings but an outsider dares not say pim against anyone of them, all of us go gather change am for you wey no gree mind your business.

Because no matter what, we would always be family.
Same with me oooo bro.. I don't like to wash my linen in public ooo.. If these things are really true, then shame on these guys

Even if me and my brother dey para for each other, the moment one neighbour dey pass buy, we go just bone like say nothing happen.

For our family, we no dey let people turn to us subject of mockery and I grew up with that notion

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Morenikeji090(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

I believe this quote is not for me.
Please read my response again in context.
not for you I mean that other foolish guy abusing Peter
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Basic123: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Paul is sounding more like black face and eedris Abdu kareem this days grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Top Single Female Billionaires / Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.