Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake (46910 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Thayay(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

For where, that guy can never be the problem. Between Peter and Jude lies the problem, definitely not Paul.
but his ranting and pride is getting out of hand. Besides, that their bro Jude is a real definition of agbaya (old for nothing) lol
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by officialbazor(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ar dese babies stil crying Who even has deir wen small doctor z dere
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank God Im not a twin.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mavinc4u(f): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thayay:
but his ranting and pride is getting out of hand. Besides, that their bro Jude is a real definition of agbaya (old for nothing) lol

My dear, you won't understand. It pains to be betrayed by the one you love and your blood brother too. It hurts not just pain, that is paul issue here but if he is able to overcome it then working with peter again would be very difficult for him because that love and trust would not be there again.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
please Mr Paul okoye enough of this nonsense you and your brother called quarrel and break up. .if you two have gone your seperate ways then be it and die the matter. .I don't know why your issues keep coming up on this forum front page when other important issues are there to be discuss and shared. .you guys are not the first twins to separate so make una go rest. .I hope this quarrels will make your dead mum cry in her grave. .RIP mama square and shame on your 'proud and irresponsible ' twin!
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by barcaboi(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?
Because he married a Yoruba wife?
stop the tribal bullshit
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by barcaboi(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
BrutalJab:
This Paul is even the most childish and immature of the Psquares.

I love the way Peter is giving him the silent treatment tho.
btw Peter started the public spat
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Thayay(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2017
mavinc4u:

My dear, you won't understand. It pains to be betrayed by the one you love and your blood brother too. It hurts not just pain, that is paul issue here but if he is able to overcome it then working with peter again would be very difficult for him because that love and trust would not be there again.
Yeah... That's just the truth. But i just like Peter for his approach on the whole issue... I can't believe twins doing these to themselves. Last time i got issues like these with my twin bro was my early teens..... Now we're very close and laugh over how we were not in good terms back then
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by BrutalJab: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
barcaboi:

btw Peter started the public spat
No it's Paul! He started by talking bout how some imaginary persons aren't happy bcoz they don't have twins
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Same with me oooo bro.. I don't like to wash my linen in public ooo.. If these things are really true, then shame on these guys

Even if me and my brother dey para for each other, the moment one neighbour dey pass buy, we go just bone like say nothing happen.

For our family, we no dey let people turn to us subject of mockery and I grew up with that notion

I'm a sis, bro
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

I'm a sis, bro
Ooooh! Now I know

How are you?
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by barcaboi(m): 5:06am On Oct 05, 2017
BrutalJab:

No it's Paul! He started by talking bout how some imaginary persons aren't happy bcoz they don't have twins
someone started dance with Peter; and his quote cldav bn at anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.