Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake (46912 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by gabpaul: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
brainpower:
Serious publicity stunt from these two.
In as much as their songs have good rhythms, I am one of those that don't really rate them high because most of their songs and beats are samplings of other people's songs especially foreign artists.
Guy u too much..as if u read my mind

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mavinc4u(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

Because he married a Yoruba wife?

Why do you always say that? You should have asked the guy why first before concluding. I really tire for most of you here.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Tochijude2000(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am new here! What is trending?
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mavinc4u(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
remicy:
For d guy dat qouted me..not because he marry any tribe wateva wife but because he makes alot of noise..pls u see i didnt re-quote u to reply u dont quote me again to mention tribal nonsense on my mention

In as much as these 2 are twins, I really understand them both. Peter is the greedy and cunning type, every thing is business to him. Paul is the calm one who doesn't take things to heart and who always considers family first in all his dealings. Just watch what will happen, peter will come back to paul when he realizes that Paul has another song to release just to get his share of money. I pray Paul opens his eyes this time and does his stuff and makes his money. This is not the time for him to start crying over spilled milk but recognizing the mistake and taking the bold step.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mavinc4u(f): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thayay:
This Paul problem is becoming a problem. I'm suspecting him to be the cause of the whole issue sef undecided

For where, that guy can never be the problem. Between Peter and Jude lies the problem, definitely not Paul.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Day11(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
The bank alert video has good pictures and good story line and peter really added some spark to that video.

I will still stand on my point Nigerians fell in love with Psquare because of their choreography. They are always copying almost everything.

70% of their hit songs has choreography in it from Get squared till date.

Paul will strugle to make a hit without his brothers choreography.

Personally ranked one of the highest watched music videos produced by an african in youtube.

I will wait patiently to see who is the P and who is the square

See the true be say, Peter is the BOSS.

The other okoyes know diz. Forget about who sing pass or dance pazz. make dem go solo and lets see the real talent.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by NickD(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

He made a statement now your bringing ur tribalistic mind into it..na wa for Nigerians.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rikidony:
after serving my Two months ban I am back, I was given an undeserved ban after I fired back at a guy who insulted me on a thread I created.

I will be cautious this time but won't be lenient in firing back at any idiot that brings rubbish my way.

Unrepentant no nonsense person grin cheesy .You too much!
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by sample007: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
lipsrsealed He who talk first at the beginning of a just concluded fight ; Cry more! grin
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by miketayo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
but bank alert was crap na.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by miketayo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

In as much as these 2 are twins, I really understand them both. Peter is the greedy and cunning type, every thing is business to him. Paul is the calm one who doesn't take things to heart and who always considers family first in all his dealings. Just watch what will happen, peter will come back to paul when he realizes that Paul has another song to release just to get his share of money. I pray Paul opens his eyes this time and does his stuff and makes his money. This is not the time for him to start crying over spilled milk but recognizing the mistake and taking the bold step.

Peter has the fans, plus they both have money so he can always pay writers for compose a song for him (davido style). Paul has been roasted on social media a lot these days, his fan base keeps dropping.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mavinc4u(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
miketayo:

Peter has the fans, plus they both have money so he can always pay writers for compose a song for him (davido style). Paul has been roasted on social media a lot these days, his fan base keeps dropping.

Na their headache, I have made my point. Paul should do his things his way make peter do his own. The noise don too much. Pay writers can never give him what his brother can give him, he will keep missing that vibe.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ooooh, u dey disturb me oooo

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by miketayo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Na their headache, I have made my point. Paul should do his things his way make peter do his own. The noise don too much. Pay writers can never give him what his brother can give him, he will keep missing that vibe.

paid writers are giving thousand of artiste all over the world what they want, as long as u have ur money and understands music to some extent.
And Peter is way more talented than Davido is

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by jonbat(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
What brand of weed does paul smoke

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Danieldexii(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=buchai post=61066593][/quote]

I agree wit u...cus paul ll b like "monkey dey work, babu dey chop...abi na babun deni
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by ipobbigot7: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
remicy:
For d guy dat qouted me..not because he marry any tribe wateva wife but because he makes alot of noise..pls u see i didnt re-quote u to reply u dont quote me again to mention tribal nonsense on my mention

Paul is the one that makes noise with his constant childish whining.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
newsynews:
It appears the rivalry between the Psquare brothers is not dying any time soon.

The latest is a shot fired by Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy on Twitter where he claims the video to the popular Psquare song ‘Bank Alert’ was his first ever solo music video.

We all know that his brother Peter aka Mr P appeared in the video and even sang some part of the song as seen in the video.

But with this tweet from Paul, it could be that he is telling his fans that he sang the whole song in the studio while he just allowed his brother to lip-sync some parts in the video. Doing that could be what he regrets.

https://www.wotzup.ng/solo-music-video-bank-alert-paul-okoye/
.this children sef
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by 400billionman: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
newsynews:
It appears the rivalry between the Psquare brothers is not dying any time soon.

The latest is a shot fired by Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy on Twitter where he claims the video to the popular Psquare song ‘Bank Alert’ was his first ever solo music video.

We all know that his brother Peter aka Mr P appeared in the video and even sang some part of the song as seen in the video.

But with this tweet from Paul, it could be that he is telling his fans that he sang the whole song in the studio while he just allowed his brother to lip-sync some parts in the video. Doing that could be what he regrets.

https://www.wotzup.ng/solo-music-video-bank-alert-paul-okoye/

Peter only sang along in the chorus.

I watched and confirmed, Paul is right..

Peter should keep quiet in that group, alas, he is always talking. One can't say why he is always anxious..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sharplakezy:
we all know you are good interm of music, but he is better at business

Which business are you talking about ?

Is Jude not their manager ?
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Alphasoar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
To the small pikin dem wet nor wan grow up, shebi Una dey see
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Dafreeguy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=SlimBrawnie post=61066264]It baffles me how a once happy family can develop such hatred amongst themselves in the eyes of the public.

I can quarrel, yab and insult my siblings but an outsider dares not say pim against anyone of them, all of us go gather change am for you wey no gree mind your business.

Because no matter what, we would always be family.[/quote.

I wan find ur trouble..oya change am for me
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Sharplakezy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
400billionman:

Which business are you talking about ?

Is Jude not their manager ?
I mean he is active on social media and that made him to have many fans base over Paul. which makes him to bag much endorsement over paul
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
The bank alert video has good pictures and good story line and peter really added some spark to that video.

I will still stand on my point Nigerians fell in love with Psquare because of their choreography. They are always copying almost everything.

70% of their hit songs has choreography in it from Get squared till date.

Paul will strugle to make a hit without his brothers choreography.

Personally ranked one of the highest watched music videos produced by an african in youtube.

I will wait patiently to see who is the P and who is the square

Your last sentence got me laughing - Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by laliga01: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
brainpower:
Serious publicity stunt from these two.
In as much as their songs have good rhythms, I am one of those that don't really rate them high because most of their songs and beats are samplings of other people's songs especially foreign artists.

Show me one Nigerian artist that has monopoly of beat and I will show you dog with three legs.
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by toogbasky(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
Why is Peter an asshole?

Bcus he Neva said congratulations or visited wen his broda brought twins into da world,,,, why on earth wud u attach da hatred wit d new born
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by Kevincredible: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg make I here word... Mumu twins
Re: Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake by mosco4real(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is serious o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This 9ice Throwback Picture Will Throw You Off Your Seat. Lol / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.