Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (59664 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:
Cloning humans is not possible and has never been done
Why are you trying to reason with pigs? Allow them say whatever comes to their minds
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by DeRay98(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:
This guy is watching too much Movies.

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a festus and has to be born.

I tire oh, you know they brainless political supporters who they feed and lead like malu malu, who believe everything these idiots spits out.
Illiteracy is a terrible disease, "I be graduate" doesn't translate to education especially in Nig.
Don't surprise if this tells you what he things cloning really is, you go Ebola instanta.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Rhea(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
kaykith05:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/03/buhari-cloned-london-current-nigerian-president-fake-asari-dokubo-video/

Asari take style dey enter comedy industry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Another entertaining rant from a clueless pot belle entity
Like he knows how to spell clone cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
kolmart:
some people are dumb so if they clone pmb do they clone his brain to extent that he know the state of affairs in nigeria or do they programme his brain? This useless militant and blood sucking man called asari is out if his sense if his big head dont work well with his little brain inside it he cant deceive us he should stop his propaganda I know some stupid with little brain will also subscribe to his stupid ideology
E pain am!!asari and kanu playing them,left and right!!lolololomba

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asari even mention Afonja slaves...Asari is certainly on nairaland...buhahaha

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
he has come again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Odioko1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawa

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by MikkieEl: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Where for crying out loud is this current bunch of youths of Nigeria descent heading. The man put forward a good arguement as it were, instead of attacking the message some folks are busy attacking the messenger... I hail una !

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Elfaris(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hehehehehe so it is cloning now. hahaha chaai fustration is Not good o. nawa for #MarginalizationFc. khikhikhehehehe lmao.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by room089: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
He said he's not a nigerian; I guess he's an enemy within!

Where is he from, maybe Biafra!

Why is he meddling into nigerian issues?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by frankihima(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
donstan18:
I thought as much,

The Buhari we are all seeing is a robot..
Someone is operating the remote..
The battery will soon die and we will know the truth.

u guys should be ashamed ,majority of christian are useless and coward because the way they reason surprise me as a christian .so if goat write u guys will believe it?pls someone should tell me what this guy asari talk make sense? I'm ashamed of u guys .pls read ur bible very well before u wish somebody dead because u may die before him.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ahmmadhunk: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let him be... We like it like that ...
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ahmmadhunk: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let him be... We love the fake one self

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by morbeta(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asked the Buhari the name of his vice President.........if Osinbajo (clone)......if Osinbade(the real Buhari)
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by maxzzo1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Magnifik18:
If he isn't a nigerian, why is he bothered about what's happening in Nigeria??

why are talking like small pikin , is like drama na though i dont believe d clone crap...
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha who let you outta the psychiatry grin

I can't believe people believe HUMANS can be cloned loooooooool

Seriously? Loooool

Stupidity is a curse grin

Anyways an ANIMAL (I think a sheep) was cloned once but the experiment was a fail. It died very quickly and just like your brain, it's dead grin

You mean the same way it had led to your mental instability? If you have any sense at all, you will realise all he was trying to say is that the person at aso rock Now is not Buhari.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean the same way it had led to your mental instability? If you have any sense at all, you will realise all he was trying to say is that the person at aso rock Now is not Buhari.

When morons try to make sense grin

Who is he then? A robot? Or wait a spirit! He resurrected from the dead! Or no! He's an alien! From the moon, living in Buhari's body!

Dude give me a break looioool!
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Godshope: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don,t even know that some other people like Asari Dokubo, Femi Fani Kayode, etc; observed what I observed. Really, the voice I heard on 2017 Independence Day Broadcast was not that of President Buhari because the voice was more fluent, clearer and sounder than that of the President. I therefore appeal that the cabals holding this country to ransom should better tell Nigerians the truth. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What marvels me is that upon all this deceit, we still deceive ourselves by shouting one Nigeria. We just want to know the truth. It cannot be hidden forever.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

When morons try to make sense grin

Who is he then? A robot? Or wait a spirit! He resurrected from the dead! Or no! He's an alien! From the moon, living in Buhari's body!

Dude give me a break looioooil!

You want to see a morron? Then look into a mirror. Whoever you see is the morron you seek. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

You want to see a morron? Then look into a mirror. Whoever you see is the morron you seek. grin

Stop trying to be funny dude grin

Get yourself a brain. Yours is dead! Don't let your hatred for Buhari make you sound extremely dumb
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Stop trying to be funny dude grin

Get yourself a brain. Yours is dead! Don't let your hatred for Buhari make you sound extremely dumb

Next time you chance to visit a hospital, take sometime to visit their neuro section and request for a check up. Belive me, they will all stare at you in wonder after the test; they'll wonder how a brainless iddiot could find his way to a hospital grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by melodyogonna(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a fetus and has to be born.
I really want to learn, what about plastic surgery?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ukeka07: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by semyman: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
God pass una, as poison no work give me another story for the gods
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by newfound2012: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mickynd:
I stand with ASARI
if you can stand with Asari on this absurdity, then you I have to just ask you to kindly tell me the type of weed you guys are doing?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Pat081: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Some Brainwashed people 4rm dat side will b happy with dis fake news now , fool u hv nt c ur brother kanu u re here with fake news
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Wallace2107: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dudes on cheap weed grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by famzynet: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
I agree with Asari . The man we call Buhari seems different.Something is missing. Only fools will allow Fulani to deceive us.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by rayobaba(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
End result of weed.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a fetus and has to be born.
asari is an ignoramus can they clone an adult.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by JideSandra: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
I thought as much...

As a lion man, he is supposed to come back with his mane... grin

I talk am before and, still repeat am after the Independence speech. The guy nor genuine. He is a Fake. Even Aisha has already started suspecting him through his actions in the other room. The difference is clear. Buhari is already DEAD. Only the Cabal knows this.

===

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by trueorfalse: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided About time Military and custom/immigration chase out lunatics like Asari and those potopoto wild piglet outa Nigeria
if they do then its true 0mb is a clone. All the insults at trump yet he did not send the army or marines against any one. Ur statement only let's me knw that most nigerians dont reason. Maybe that is y Nnamdi kanu calls nigeria a zoo. And ur proving him right. Most Nigerians with the animal tendency are usually located up north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.