Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (41524 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
sben2308:

Who says she's lucky and what make u think so?
Pls b proud of whr n wat u av cuz aso lan ko ni eyan la o
English please
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
romeorailss:
Ur statement is too shallow, I swear down cry
your problem
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Our women will go into extinction one day with the way oyinbos they hook dem up everytime grin
lol extinction kecheesy
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
Wow! Wow!
What happened to you working and being an independent woman, must what you enjoy come from a man?

Yes it must surly comes from a man
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by whytepawn1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Do you know why Joseph refused to sleep with Portiphars wife?

Its because Joseph was still a virgin

My wisdom is too much
folly at its peak!!!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
you actually want someone to work their asss out for you so you can enjoy?
LOL! That's the mentality. That girl is so lazy. I pity the man who will marry her.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mammieace:
Change your village girl mentality abeg.

Your problem
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Kingphenome(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Naija babes...always repping.
Unlike our guys with low foreign exchange value.

Lefulefu come and see o.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Wheezdom(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Why not.......that's why am a woman
i swear u lazy pass the word lazy.

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

What a disgrace to women undecided
Your headache
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You've lost it , you don't even have a value for yourself. Do you know why will always be adored by many she doesn't see herself as a parasite like , ironically she probably will be like the bride in the picture , getting hooked up with a man who would have worked his ass off for her because we know her worth

Are you done talking......?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wheezdom:
i swear u lazy pass the word lazy.

Yolo
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
makeitijn:
you are a goat you are a loath you are a joke
Same as you
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Wheezdom(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Most guys nowadays are very broke..i mean they practically have nothing...They re equally looking for ready made women..women that they will place their burden on.

A man that can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel
A woman can only assist and it shouldn't be beyond her limit...Except u want her to die before her time

I don't know why everyone is pouring their frustrations on biacan

Most women in real life wouldn't date a broke guy..they will come online and be pretending..nonsense

So u mean u cant date a guy that has nothing now but future is definitely bright?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ferdinandu:
See how uninformed you are. So once you have a white skin then you are automatically rich or comfortable in life. I weak for your ignorance.

Weak for yourself rather
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by FlexTrex: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Which man in his reasonable state of mind would allow his wife contribute to the family........i can't feed a man

Idiot spoted. Because I mentioned table, you took it to mean feeding. Your folks wasted their money sending you to school (I am assuming you went to school). Like I said, the road side LovePeddler has more to offer than you.

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

So u mean u cant date a guy that has nothing now but future is definitely bright?

Seeing is believing oga
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by MhizzAJ(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

U expect me to answer u after saying am loud bah

Park well
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
FlexTrex:

Idiot spoted. Because I mentioned table, you took it to mean feeding. Your folks wasted their money sending you to school (I am assuming you went to school). Like I said, the road side LovePeddler has more to offer than you.
Hahahahaha yolo
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U expect me to answer u after saying am loud bah

Park well

Oya no vex... To talk to u just dey hungry me
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Seeing is believing oga

You dnt need a telescope to see his future. Do you?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by MhizzAJ(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

Oya no vex... To talk to u just dey hungry me

Do u know that guy that was misbehaving on that other thread
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by MhizzAJ(f): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Hahahahaha yolo

grin grin u better stop answering them
u know d country is very hard now
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Do u know that guy that was misbehaving on that other thread

Naaa... I had to comment after i noticed u used d 'mumu' word on him
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by MhizzAJ(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

Naaa... I had to comment after i noticed u used d 'mumu' word on him

Okay grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin u better stop answering them u know d country is very hard now
I Don laugh tired for here so sister
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Crixina(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Yes it must surly comes from a man
Good luck then!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

You dnt need a telescope to see his future. Do you?
The future I see right now is your account balance........
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay grin

But u are harsh ooooo.. Calling an active young man a mumu.... shocked
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
Good luck then!
k sister
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by reality17(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

The future I see right now is your account balance........

Not all account balance even last for a year... Wat happens after seeing d acct balance, u got married to him and within a year dsame acct balance u saw sometime ago goes Bloodish RED?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.