Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (41523 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:
Work for ur own money joor
nah I must eat your money
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:
Work for ur own money joor
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
uzoormah:

Something is wrong with ur head
Your business
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
uzoormah:

Na black man u go marry..black!
decide for yourself first
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by muller101(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
gold digger
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Lol, don't mind those broke ass nigga...let's roll jare, I have tirty billion for the account how much u wan make deposit for your account grin

Funny man
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
arrJay:

In the Western world. Both husband and wife work their ass off to keep the family running. So my dear don't be deceived!!

Not all sis
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
stilldoingokay:

you're something else girl, anyway wish you luck
Thanks
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
gold digger
Your problem
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
somehow:
Leech..

Your signature shows the kinda person you are already. no need to sweat.

Yolo
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Lmaoooo
U eh....u no everly change!!!!
I just wonder what u look like in real life.....
U might be one shy smallie like DAT!!!!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaoooo U eh....u no everly change!!!! I just wonder what u look like in real life..... U might be one shy smallie like DAT!!!!
Hahahahahaha keep guessing...
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Your problem
u will wait forever for such a man grin

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by FutureLeader00: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Funny man
Lol, how am I funny?
What's up with you?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Lol, how am I funny? What's up with you?
Not too funny
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by FutureLeader00: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Not too funny
How was your day, hope it is not to stressful
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:

When I have them hitting my timeline........look am not those that chase after men.......wealthy men chase after me.........cause they can't take their eyes away from all the spices that are all over me
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:

When I have them hitting my timeline........look am not those that chase after men.......wealthy men chase after me.........cause they can't take their eyes away from this spices all over me
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by muller101(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

When I have them hitting my timeline........look am not those that chase after men.......wealthy men chase after me.........cause they can't take their eyes away from this spices all over me
yes they can only Chase after u to satisfy their sexual urge .

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by vislabraye(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Our women will go into extinction one day with the way oyinbos they hook dem up everytime grin

it can never happen.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:

And only a dump girl will offer men sex because they gave her money.........such girl are just crazy
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by muller101(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

And only a dump girl will offer men sex because they gave her money.........such girl are just crazy
you that is aiming for ready made men will immediately offer them sex for sure

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
you that is aiming for ready made men will immediately offer them sex for sure

Only if you don't play your game well that men get to sleep with you........honest men don't do that yet they still spend on you
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by FutureLeader00: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Not too funny
hmm, check your mail i sent u a pm...I want to ask something from u
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by stevio(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wake up,You're dreaming grin
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by stevio(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
How u wan drink Palm wine if nobody tap am grin?
beamtopola:
Good girl brought a rich husband.
stupid girl will always brings a palmwine tapper.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 2:51am On Oct 04, 2017
stevio:
Wake up,You're dreaming grin
Dreaming ko sleeping ni
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2017
FutureLeader00:
hmm, check your mail i sent u a pm...I want to ask something from u
Ask me here
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

decide for yourself first
Or u go marry albino.. ur own is just 2much
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2017
agbonkamen:
my ancestors number grin
I will call them so ur village peepu can browse with ur mb
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

When I have them hitting my timeline........look am not those that chase after men.......wealthy men chase after me.........cause they can't take their eyes away from all the spices that are all over me

Goan sleep my friend..mumu spices
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:

Baba na now wey u write smthn reasonable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.