Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (59805 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reacts After Make-up Artist Ruined Her Sister's Wedding Day (Pics) / Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Iyajelili(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
So we should fry banana?
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nedfed(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
So?
And this made front page
Nairaland is becoming boring nowadays

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Sirheny007(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Imagine Mr. Eazi
Pity.. cry
Good guys don't get what they deserve..
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Foodforthought: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Organizer111222:
I am not handsome oooo... but eazi looks like a member of a specie that lives on trees. I did not say monkey
You are wicked
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Florblu(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
This another beauty and beast

I see Eazi i give Oshiomole hope.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by santricedupas(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
shey na mr eazi toast temi or na temi toast mr eazi cause I no see correlation between them at all

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Big deal.

No one is appealing without a little touch up or grooming. Make overs enhance compliment you and give you a lot of confidence.
Males or females. kiss
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by DestinyMcCall(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Issokay she try.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by cristianisraeli: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
with all the money she no fit go see dermatologist..wetin they worry all these people

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by HopeRisingmatte(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
The union won't last

Prophet of doom Haba. Nawa 4u o. What a wish.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Sultty(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even her father's billions can't get her a flawless skin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by ahmEenu(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na only u see eczema.... � haters everywhere
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Eazy is a lucky dude to have such a pretty lady.

Which kind lucky dude...mtchewww dont worry the jazz would soon expire
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by M2dX(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
weed man
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by HopeRisingmatte(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Organizer111222:
I am not handsome oooo... but eazi looks like a member of a specie that lives on trees. I did not say monkey
Guy is freaking hilarious. LMFAO cheesy grin
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by talk2percy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Beauty and the beast!
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by starstunna1313(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Cute but errr...how her face wan look if she no get money? Eczema nah bastard sad

Na acne due plenty chemicals they use for their face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Egein(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
The union won't last

What union? Where you the clergyman that joined them in matrimony.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Applaner: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
wait o,

how do they hide all those black spot??

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by SamuelLoch: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mr Eazi is lucky to have her... The union doesn't sound cool by name, I don't know by personality
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Stevengerd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
The union won't last
And you want ur own union to last abi KOJO OOO!!
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nov6(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Organizer111222:

you already said...
Badt guy
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by shegie(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
na still fine girl but me hate skinny babe
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
fastgyal:
she's very pretty. her looks didn't change. the make up only covered the black spots on her face. very very good. not like some girls that'd take the face of another person after make up.

It is a real WA!
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by reality17(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Cute but errr...how her face wan look if she no get money? Eczema nah bastard sad

Poverty useles o
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Organizer111222:

Why are you mean?
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by JamesReacher(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
safarigirl:
Acne vs. No Acne....I guess even money can't buy smooth skin
Hormones dear, you can see she's fresh, the spots would fade
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by pweetiedee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
starstunna1313:

Na acne due plenty chemicals they use for their face cheesy
I get acne occasionally and I don't use chemical on my face.
Google the causes of acne. Anybody can av it.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
JamesReacher:
Hormones dear, you can see she's fresh, the spots would fade
if only....

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by starstunna1313(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Sorry.. You got me wrong oh.. I never said all acne are caused by those stuffs.. Okay

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by jaksmillioniar: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Yoruba beauty how u dear

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.