Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (59806 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reacts After Make-up Artist Ruined Her Sister's Wedding Day (Pics) / Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by pweetiedee(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Yoruba beauty
smiley
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Their mum is still more beautiful than them wen she was young. Make up or no make up
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by blessingsonflee(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg which kain shrek ear be this for Mr Eazi head? Dude take style wor wor sha
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by oluebubeneo(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
she's pretty either way
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok, meanwhile, One man's food is another man's poison.

That's what she wants.

Visit: www.creativestudioone.com
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by doyinbaby(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
The union won't last
eyin aye
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by chrischukszy01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Eazy is a lucky dude to have such a pretty lady.
. Wic kind lucky? Puna n luck kongi n bastard...
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Milo30(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Warris this? Ah! After all the ac and any damned cream wey she go like rub. I cannot comprehend this
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yet we wonder why men die earlier before women.
Truth is women don't have any makeup chemicals to swallow or lick either during bedmatics.
Now we've got to lick and swallow all these foundations, chalk, my and crayon makeups during love making.
Seems that ain't enough. We also gotta wash it down with the juice beneath.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chanchit:
I wonder where she see this annoying fhool of a bf.
True....the guy just too dey annoying with nonsense swag

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
ALL I SEE HERE IS PORTRAITURE AND NOISEWARE FULL STRONG LUMA NOISE HERE phottoshoppers should understand
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Safiaa(f): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Its good to be naturally fine.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chanchit:
It's not easy to train a female child,Women are too weak!
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Perceptor(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
All these Otedola girls wt poor taste for guys sef...with mr easy wey do teeth like roasted goat own..

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Naughtytboy: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Big deal.

No one is appealing without a little touch up or grooming. Make overs enhance compliment you and give you a lot of confidence.
Males or females. kiss
lies from the pit of beauty hell,, some people are naturally good lookin without make up

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naughtytboy:
lies from the pit of beauty hell,, some people are naturally good lookin without make up

Please show me. kiss
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Organizer111222:
I am not handsome oooo... but eazi looks like a member of a specie that lives on trees. I did not say monkey
Oh I get u bro...only potatoes live on trees ba? undecided
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by misstiq(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Just hold your phone and stare at Eazi's face. It's so fvcking hilarious. Been laughing so hard. grin
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Everything about women is artificial
in between d legs nko?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by kezy58: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
The union won't last
Bad belle no go find ur own..
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by RoyalUc(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
fastgyal:
she's very pretty. her looks didn't change. the make up only covered the black spots on her face. very very good. not like some girls that'd take the face of another person after make up.

You are pretty also
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Hyicene(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
abike12:
pretty girl. enemies of progress have been so hard on eazy since he started dating her.
as in eh..!dem jxt dy blazt d innocent guy....dat boy z talented o.. he blew up xo quick.. even if nigerians no lyk am foreigners lyk ghanians, americans etc dy die 4 am o... dey should go nd watch hiz concertz on youtube hosted in london, chicago, accra, california etc
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by adaxxy: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
prospero5:
in the first pic, she is beautiful in the village way(pimples' face). in the second pic, she is beautiful in the city way (fine geh) and in the third pic she is beautiful in america way (spider girl).
you're funny

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ode to be. Ha ha
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by maisauki: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
GUYS will be like wish i'm d one datin this bae
GEHS will be like wish i'm d one who's father is a multibillionaire
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by fastgyal(f): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalUc:

You are pretty also
thanks dear
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by RoyalUc(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't mention wink smiley

fastgyal:
thanks dear
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by classicpeezy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Which one is Temmy and which one is Dj Cuppy. Ó tọju sú mí óò
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
This one na another low life like kylie jenner. Always attracted to ruffians.
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by stevio(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
My dear,abeg take some pain reliever grin you go burn your top gasket o cheesy
Chanchit:
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by stevio(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
You be witch grin?
femi4:
The union won't last
Re: Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos by femi4: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
stevio:
You be witch grin?
Its not a rocket science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.