Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) (36630 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Abbeyme: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
I love Baptist Church
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by olajerosam(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Charly68: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is as a result of lack of good teaching in the church ,why would church members turned themselves to God by sending out their pastor from their parish ..they have brought a curse on themselves through their action..why not leave him to God and let him judge him by himself ..

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Randomshotz: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Coruption even in the church? We are finished.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Goldeno(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
You mean the Embezzler Embezzled the funds Embezzled from the public

na wa ooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by goingape4: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
I still pity people who go to church when you can read your bible and grow spiritually undecided
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by dtruth50: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmm Christianity a religion of joke and deceit

all their pastors are after money especially Igbos
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Embezzlement in the house of God?
Eleyi gidi gan oooooo

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Chukazu: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
that is a church with responsible men and with proper accountability.

this can never happened in a Pentecostal church where the so called General overseers want to be the Alfa and the Omega and the ones that are a bit generous would coopt their wife and children
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Oasis007(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's a Pity none of those that commented before me really read and comprehend the Story.

Some only read the Headline, then jump into making very naive Comments. I've read lots of Twaddle, and kinda surprised Reading has become a Menace to the Nigerian Youth.

I implore you Guys to revisit the Story, read it from the beginning to the End. Perhaps you Guys can seek for God's Forgiveness for wrongly accusing the Pastor.

The Allegations were made by the Cabal (the Concerned Members) of the Church, which some eminent Members have refuted. Pls... reading won't kill, it's not harmful, Headlines are misleading - kindly endeavor to read the Stories before making Comments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by cho25bc(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is written that judgement will starts from d church.IMO,both d pastor and d concerned members are not pure jare.

Meanwhile, if u want extra income,pm me and check my signature for details
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
BreezyCB:
End time pastor
thanks for doing business with you pastor
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by 2shure: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Agbowo
A place for cultists
Just like ugbowor bdpa
Its a student area
Populated by cultists and rapists and useless opo students
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by HelenBee(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
nNEOo:

ok....

now go back am read

this time not just the headline !
I didn't just read the headline. Why bank over 4million into his personal account? And he's a Pastor not a treasurer. He should face his assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by oruma19: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pastors de vex o. Them sef need to hama. That's how many living faith church and redeemed Christian Church of God pastors are frustrating their GOs. The GOs are tired of their pastors because they involve in unimaginable things. May God hep our GOs because they are facing serious problems from their lieutenants.
benedictnnoli:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/baptist-church-members-lock-pastor-alleged-embezzlement/
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Still a Baptist Family

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by hokafor(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
So the members are now touching the anointed and also doing the fake pastor harm
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
HelenBee:
Shame!!! A whole pastor? Judgment surely will start from the house of GOD.
Don't be too quick to judge.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Hope15: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
HelenBee:

You sure did not read the post, or maybe with an already biased mind. R-e-a-d!
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by dinggle: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Una never see anything govt dey do una one side pastors dey do una d other side....no be una wan go heaven?.. no asshole go take advantage of me for this earth in the name of heaven or tithe...when I close my eyes me and God go renegotiate him Kingdom......If he no gree me enter I go form my own Kingdom.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by fegben(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is Baptist Church for Christ sake. The entire congregation that will agree on taking such a decision not the cabals. with what I read here the Church in council is in support of the pastor otherwise he would have been dealt with

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Osashalom: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
HelenBee:
You are very stupid, did you even read the story before commenting? I pity your parents....
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by yomalex(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
HelenBee:
I didn't just read the headline. Why bank over 4million into his personal account? And he's a Pastor not a treasurer. He should face his assignment.
this is practically impossible in a Baptist Church.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by HelenBee(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Osashalom:

You are very stupid, did you even read the story before commenting? I pity your parents....
Don't be rude man.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by HelenBee(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
Don't be too quick to judge.
Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by HelenBee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hope15:

You sure did not read the post, or maybe with an already biased mind. R-e-a-d!
You should do the reading again,this time around, do it aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by sollybatuaoye001(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Oasis007,thank you for your comment.Please,let us read through the post again and don't judge anyone so that you will not be......It has not been confirmed that the pastor took the money.The Dr. in the post said the Cabal don't want the pastor again which could have been their reason.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by HelenBee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
yomalex:
this is practically impossible in a Baptist Church.
"The Nigerian Baptist Convention, in a letter dated December 20, 2016, signed by Reverend D.O.E. Madoghwe, had then confirmed financial misapplication by Reverend Dr Oyekan..."

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
I just knew people will hardly talk about the part where another person gave a different account of the whole story...

Be quick to judge others; but what you're doing underneath is dirtier than the dirtiest drainage in the world!! undecided

Negativity is first in some people's life and yet you expect positive results with such mindset.
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by God2man(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
God help us
Re: Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) by Oasis007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
sollybatuaoye001:
@Oasis007,thank you for your comment.Please,let us read through the post again and don't judge anyone so that you will not be......It has not been confirmed that the pastor took the money.The Dr. in the post said the Cabal don't want the pastor again which could have been their reason.

It's apparent from the Story that the Pastor is falsely accused of Embezzlement because he does say the Truth to the listening Ears.

Though he's accused of Misapplication of the Fund by the Convention, but Twerps here are mistaking the Word for Misappropriation.

What a Pity?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.