Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US (23192 Views)

Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by oruma19: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
360frolic:
The Minister of State for Education, Anthony Anwukah, is being hospitalised in the United States.

The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, disclosed this at a press briefing on the 2017 World Teachers’ Day in Abuja.

Mr. Adamu, who did not disclose the ailment for which his colleague is hospitalised, urged those at the event to rise for a prayer for the speedy recovery of Mr. Anwukah.

“Please permit me to ask us to say a minute prayer for the Minister of State who is away in the U.S to receive medical treatment for an illness,” Mr. Adamu said immediately after the introduction of key officials at the briefing.

According to the minister, Mr. Anwukah needed prayers from Nigerians especially stakeholders in the education sector.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/minister-of-state-for-education-anthony.html

i gave up on buhari when he gave portfolios to his ministers. That old Yoruba man from ondo state was the most qualified for education minister but our dullard presido values mediocrity over competence. A man who has been headmaster, principal, provost, university professor was made minister of state , Niger delta ministry and Adamu adamu was made minister of education. Buhari is a confirmed bigot, ethnic jingoist and religious fanatic. Nigeria is a scam
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by wellmax(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Healing in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
In jesus name i pray
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by wellmax(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
oruma19:
i gave up in buhari when he gave portfolios to his ministers. That old Yoruba man from ondo state was the most qualified for education minister but our dullard presido values mediocrity over competence. A man who has been headmaster, principal, provost, university professor was made minister and g state , Niger delta ministry and Adamu adamu was made minister of education. Buhari is a confirmed bigot, ethnic jingoist and religious fanatic. Nigeria is a scam

Buhari and Nigeria has given up on you tey tey.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by cho25bc(f): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
They will not restructure and beef up our medical sector but will always fly abroad for medical treatment.SMH

If u want extra income,pm me and check my signature for details
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by speedyGonzales: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
I wish they all die, and make way the young talented Nigerians working honestly to build a better future.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by remicy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Minister wey person no knw say e dey exist until e fall sick dat one na minister

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by joystickextend1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get well soon sir..
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by oruma19: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
wellmax:

Buhari and Nigeria has given up on you tey tey.
another buhari follower/dullard spotted
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
they know how to fly themselves out..till they ban anybody from going outside.then wont equip our ghospitals and train our doctors...all of them are over seas now leaving those wicked nurses and angry doctors for nigerians..thank god THEY have not turned serial killers..dem for they convey thier annoyance on masses..

shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Horleey: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
And why can't he be treated in Nigeria?
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Kingjohnchike(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
I pray he gets well soon Let me hear somebody say Amen
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Lexusgs430: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shame on our Political Class .........

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by samdeto(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

Results are out
plz how do u check. cuz I just opened my acct on their website and it showed sumtin like"ur result is not on our admission list"
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Lomprico2: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari don use am turn head! grin
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by free2ryhme: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
samdeto:

plz how do u check. cuz I just opened my acct on their website and it showed sumtin like"ur result is not on our admission list"

I am not a jambite seeking admission neither am I in the university

I updated my last response to you and you didnot see it

The results are out but it has been taken down reasons was that there were mistakes.

Check later again maybe at night
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by simaustine: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
The body goes towards the direction where the head leads it to.Wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by samdeto(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

I am not a jambite seeking admission neither am I in the university

I updated my last response to you and you didnot see it

The results are out but it has been taken down reasons was that there were mistakes.

Check later again maybe at night
oh sorry, am new to NL.
thanks for the info
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by STARGREEN(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
God shall Heal You Sir.
Have Faith it's just illness you shall bounce back.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by xangerar: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
This foreign medical trips are almost in a frequency that is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
RobinHez:
No one has any right to be angry because he was flown abroad... The body only follows where the head leads. embarassed

So I'll just pray for him to be healed.
were has ur head led u to?
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by omogin(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who now uses Nigerian hospitals
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria government are fools; so Nigeria is a prayer sector while overseas are spending taxpayers money on

It's true that economy is not controlled by Nigerian.

All the Nigeria government agencies/officials who refuses to equipped Nigeria's facilities/sectors to standard for future used, may they die while using Nigerians taxpayers money to seeking for good services from abroad.

May he not come back alive since they are refusing to equipped their Nigeria's sectors.

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by 12345baba(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Make them no clone u o
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by delugajackson: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obodo999:
Those in power always travel abroad for Medical care. Why do hell should I relocate to Nigeria ?
Baba dey where you dey o. This country is a sh!t hole.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by efighter: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Biafran pigs and idiots said Buhari should not have gone abroad for treatment. Now, a fellow pig Anthony Anwukah has been flown abroad for treatment, what do pigs and idiots have to say?
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Habyz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know whether to pray for him or curse him, as a human I would pray for him but as a Nigerian I think it's right to curse him. I know he isn't in charge if the health sector but I wonder if his children school in Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Habyz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know whether to pray for him or curse him, as a human I would pray for him but as a Nigerian I think it's right to curse him. I know he isn't in charge if the health sector but I wonder if his children school in Nigeria. He is an Nigerian minister yet he can't use Nigerian hospitals.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Rhea(f): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
360frolic:
The Minister of State for Education, Anthony Anwukah, is being hospitalised in the United States.

The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, disclosed this at a press briefing on the 2017 World Teachers’ Day in Abuja.

Mr. Adamu, who did not disclose the ailment for which his colleague is hospitalised, urged those at the event to rise for a prayer for the speedy recovery of Mr. Anwukah.

“Please permit me to ask us to say a minute prayer for the Minister of State who is away in the U.S to receive medical treatment for an illness,” Mr. Adamu said immediately after the introduction of key officials at the briefing.

According to the minister, Mr. Anwukah needed prayers from Nigerians especially stakeholders in the education sector.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/minister-of-state-for-education-anthony.html

Useless country. Oyibo tell us say dog get better chance to survive for overseas than a human in Nigeria, people begin curse am for twitter. Dino Melaye can afford to build a world class hospital in Abuja. But he would rather buy versace top to bottom and post picture on facebook. Country of 160 million. We no fit afford better clinic. Giant of Africa my to.to
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Memories12411:
May God perfect your healing.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund / Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.