Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US (23200 Views)

Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by okekekelechib(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
That's my uncle oooo.. He is from my village, EGBUOMA in Oguta LGA.. Ya ya chukwu ga agwo GI oria GI, amen... Egbuoma My Home.......
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by nwigwemark: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get well soon my former vice chancellor
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by TheKingdom: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:
Hope he gets well.

It is sad our leaders are going out for treatment, but with budgets of less than $10million for one teaching hospital, compared with budgets of $750millon and above for a US hospital, what do you expect.

If we want good hospitals, we have to pay for it. You cannot maintain a good hospital on hospital fees that are chicken feed.

Or we just take another IMF loan of N40 trillion for health in Naija.

You are talking all over the place, and in short, making excuses and deflecting as usual. But I dont blame you for reasoning like a common Nigger from an area of Niggers (Thank you Lord Lugard and Lady Shaw), because that is what is expected of you...

In America do you know that till date they have yet to agree or perfect a good healthcare scheme? Yet, the leaders and especially THE PEOPLE, hold themselves accountable, and are not there "Praying for thugs to recover" abroad.

Speaking of Abroad, how much of oil money or number of doctors does say, Sweden or Belgium have, that their leaders go abroad for months and there is no public outcry or revolt?

You have enough resources to do well, but because there are many nations trapped in a zoo, you cant.

Shame
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheKingdom:

You are talking all over the place, and in short, making excuses and deflecting as usual. But I dont blame you for reasoning like a common Nigger from an area of Niggers (Thank you Lord Lugard and Lady Shaw), because that is what is expected of you...

In America do you know that till date they have yet to agree or perfect a good healthcare scheme? Yet, the leaders and especially THE PEOPLE, hold themselves accountable, and are not there "Praying for thugs to recover" abroad.

Speaking of Abroad, how much of oil money or number of doctors does say, Sweden or Belgium have, that their leaders go abroad for months and there is no public outcry or revolt?

You have enough resources to do well, but because there are many nations trapped in a zoo, you cant.

Shame

So, how do we fund the health care sector adequately, especially as we need trillions of naira to do so?

That is the problem we face.
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by nwakibie3(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
efighter:
Biafran pigs and idiots said Buhari should not have gone abroad for treatment. Now, a fellow pig Anthony Anwukah has been flown abroad for treatment, what do pigs and idiots have to say?

You are a f.ool
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
BIG MAN BIG DISEASE
Re: Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US by stevio(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
An ordinary man will just got to his village & die in peace grin
magoo10:
I wonder where the ordinary man will fly to when he needs urgent treatment.

After so many years our leaders cannot build on hand health centers that can cater for her people despite huge oil revenues that have been earned over the years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle / Saraki Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (Photos) / Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.