Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing (1543 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Totino: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Do you think flushing your toilet is part of being hygienic? Maybe, maybe not. These reasons will convince you not to flush your toilet every time you pee.

Not flushing spreads fewer germs
If you think you are maintaining proper hygiene by flushing the toilet after peeing you've got a rethink on that. The instant you flush your toilet you release germs into the air around you, to tackle this issue flush less often or keep the lid down when you do in order to reduce the number of germs dwelling in your bathroom.

You save water
Flushing each time you pee is a total waste of water! Imagine the amount of water used in flushing a single pee and if you pee for ten times in a day that's more water being wasted. To conserve your resources, keeping your pee in the toilet for a few hours won't hurt.

Pee is still clean enough
We've all believed that our pee is chock full of germs and harmful bacteria, therefore, we flush it away at once! Well, urine contains some bacteria but it's cleaner compared to our saliva which is swimming with bacteria and other microorganisms.

You save more money
When you don't flush your toilet every time you pee, you save water and that reduces your utility bill every month. That's extra cash going into your pockets.

Source: http://m.eskimi.com/eccm/post?club_id=27361&post_id=912696
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by ladyF(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hahahaha. Wetin person no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Youngmum1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will still flush tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
The op is right.
Some people, including me, sometimes drink early morning pee.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by nawtibownie: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Did I just read this

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Kagarko(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
nawtibownie:
Did I just read this

No I think it's someone else.

Sensitive and curious ME. I think there is sense in that post
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by thesicilian: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Overfeeding leads to useless research.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by officialfestus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
nice one
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by emmie14: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Recession and epileptic water supply is really affecting you.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by dominique(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
But the toilet will be stinking naa
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Larryfest(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Frankly speaking this is highly moronic.....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by ipobarecriminals: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
angry angry embarassed sad sad angry nonsense. U want person to inhale that toxic.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by MhizzAJ(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not even in this country that everywhere is hot
U have heat to deal with it plus urine
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not after you've taken alcohol...

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by ignis: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
useless invention...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by kingreign(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
O
Totino:
Do you think flushing your toilet is part of being hygienic? Maybe, maybe not. These reasons will convince you not to flush your toilet every time you pee.

Not flushing spreads fewer germs
If you think you are maintaining proper hygiene by flushing the toilet after peeing you've got a rethink on that. The instant you flush your toilet you release germs into the air around you, to tackle this issue flush less often or keep the lid down when you do in order to reduce the number of germs dwelling in your bathroom.

You save water
Flushing each time you pee is a total waste of water! Imagine the amount of water used in flushing a single pee and if you pee for ten times in a day that's more water being wasted. To conserve your resources, keeping your pee in the toilet for a few hours won't hurt.

Pee is still clean enough
We've all believed that our pee is chock full of germs and harmful bacteria, therefore, we flush it away at once! Well, urine contains some bacteria but it's cleaner compared to our saliva which is swimming with bacteria and other microorganisms.

You save more money
When you don't flush your toilet every time you pee, you save water and that reduces your utility bill every month. That's extra cash going into your pockets.

Source: http://m.eskimi.com/eccm/post?club_id=27361&post_id=912696
w

Whosoever complied this must be a very dirty somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by nawtibownie: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kagarko:

No I think it's someone else.
Sensitive and curious ME. I think there is sense in that post
Kindly share with me the sense in that post. Prolly, I didn't get it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by dollytino4real(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
op ur piss dey scent like michael jackson piss is y u post dis one abeg some piss dey smell like sour beans
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by tofek4real: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok op i go dey pee outside any research on that yet

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Wenebadu(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
made little sense, but I will still flush.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by semaj23: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2017
So how do you get rid of the ammonia smell
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2017
orisirisi something
Re: Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing by ignis: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
See useless post.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Mixing Bitter Kola With Bitter Team(lemon) / What If Ur Fiance Is Hiv Positive? / Health Workers Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.