Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (14417 Views)

Mtn Night Plan Increased From 250mb For N50 To 500mb For N50 / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry i didn't state that it only works on the youtube app itself but alls well that ends well

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Frank54321:
Sorry i didn't state that it only works on the youtube app itself but alls well that ends well
grin oya let's drink to it. Cheers
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by ryfoz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
mikool007:
i personally use it anytime i sub if it doesn't work for you, you are unlucky and i didn't want to say anything cus of pple like you tongue

Oga clarify me on the YouTube streaming na, do you mean it works on the YouTube app itself or via 3rd party apps like Tubemate or YouTube site on uc web browser?
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by ryfoz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Frank54321:

I just read it.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by donhils: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Frank54321:
I aint lieing am talkin from experience nairalanders are harsh shar
Mine does not even reach 500mb before they send me msg that I've exhausted my data; so this one you're talking bout 600mb is sounding like film trick to me and the free YouTube part __ America wonder.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
daveP:
You!! you!!! issokay.
ah ahnn, davep my friend! what I do? you abondoned me na grin
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Referendum50(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rick9:
I think I can agree with what the OP is saying, because since I came back home from holiday on August 1st, I have never failed to use MTN night plan, which I used in downloading 720p HD Videos from YouTube,
I noticed that when am downloading a Video and MTN send me a message telling me that I have exhausted my data, I noticed that the download doesn't get interrupted at all.
And when the data is exhausted I noticed that am still able to browse the internet. So what the OP is saying is true.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by daveP(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
AfricanApple:
ah ahnn, dave my friend! what I do? you abondoned me na grin
(gbowosori) ah yaff faint!! frend?? dont lie na. who abandon who?
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by IAmPhiL(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
henryadroit:
OP ain't lying, I use 3sims for the night plan, thou not all allow me (just one) still surf after exhausting the allocated data . Not only YouTube, some sites that ain't Google powered still load thou.

The unlimited is best enjoyed if tendered with PC .

Try works like magic�
pls list the other sites that work. thanks
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by coast27(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Ehm!!!And u think MTN will allow free YouTube surfing,and are you using YOUTUBE APPS or on Normal Web browser
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by ryfoz(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Finally I tested it twice and it worked. The condition is you have to do it right. Can't wait to do another night sub, hopefully they won't block it anytime soon.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by ryfoz(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
donhils:

Mine does not even reach 500mb before they send me msg that I've exhausted my data; so this one you're talking bout 600mb is sounding like film trick to me and the free YouTube part __ America wonder.

L grin L
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
daveP:
(gbowosori) ah yaff faint!! frend?? dont lie na. who abandon who?
it is you oooo, me that was looking for you all over Nigeria, asking of you
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by daveP(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
AfricanApple:
it is you oooo, me that was looking for you all over Nigeria, asking of you
OK, ayam here. where've you been?
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
daveP:
OK, ayam here. where've you been?
London actually, and no nairaland there grin
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by daveP(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
AfricanApple:
London actually, and no nairaland there grin
Cough lemme see you.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
daveP:
Cough lemme see you.
hian! I'm coughing
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by daveP(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
AfricanApple:
hian! I'm coughing
Got ma pm? lol
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
daveP:
Got ma pm? lol
let me check
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by tck2000(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Airtel
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by BlessedGrace: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please, I have a question about this MTN night plan. When the plan gets finished, will they start taking from my main data plan to browse?
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by VICTOR4LYF(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
BlessedGrace:
Please, I have a question about this MTN night plan. When the plan gets finished, will they start taking from my main data plan to browse?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.