Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (14353 Views)

Mtn Night Plan Increased From 250mb For N50 To 500mb For N50 / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2017
DaInferno:
it's not good for him to use his experience to deceive ppl ;o
I aint deceiving anyone i discovered it last week and i have been using it ever since
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by moststylish(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2017
op u should have kept this secret to yourself, you even came here to disclose it and some Thomas are still doubting. I have noticed this for 2 weeks now and the I pray mtn should not find this thread and block it
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
So you have data and all you can think of is downloading movies ehn?.....Ncc should just increase the price of data.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by inscreAF: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Frank54321:
Hey nairalands,good day to you all.The mtn night plan which goes for 25 naira from 12 am to 3:30 am which is capped at 500mb has been of good help to all of us,especially the youtube freaks but i have noticed some things about this plan which will be of great use to us .
Firstly,is the data cap which is normally potrayed to be 500mb but actually has fair usage policy thereby increasing the data cap by approximately 100mb equalling 600mb.
Secondly,what i also came to notice was after you finish using up ur night plan plus the extra 100mb from fair usage policy. You actually have unlimited access to YOUTUBE and yah most of you might find this hard to believe but its true after, the night plan data has been exhausted it automatically only works with youtube �� at least mtn try for that one.
So to make the most of your night plan data for youtube lovers,use the original data from the night plan to dwonload a movie and not waist it on youtube and then after your data has been exhausted enjoy your unlimited youtube streaming # mtn try for this one �

Stop lying! its not even up to 500mb
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
mikool007:
i personally use it anytime i sub if it doesn't work for you, you are unlucky and i didn't want to say anything cus of pple like you tongue
well since you said it worked for you enjoy but not didn't work for me and most people.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Frank54321:

What your problem you can see people attesting to it........ Well maybe it aint working for you or maybe you dont even have an mtn sim
lol yes I don't have mtn sim cos it's a luxury to afford abi? the way you reason. I sub to that plan most night to supplement my data subscription.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by encryptjay(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't know if it's 100MB but when I get notification that the data has been exhausted, the data still continues downloads for some time. As for YouTube, will experiment with it before conclusion.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
encryptjay:
I don't know if it's 100MB but when I get notification that the data has been exhausted, the data still continues downloads for some time. As for YouTube, will experiment with it before conclusion.
Owkay
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by salesforce: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oh
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by AfricanApple(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Samsimple:
Money Thieving Network ...the rate at wich my data get exhausted for dat night plan is alarming i swear... Just one episode of monday night raw(270mb) the end.. I tried putting off all my apps from background data usage still d same
there must be something you are doing wrong. I do calculate mine,and it goes well with the number if things I downloaded
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by daveP(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
AfricanApple:
there must be something you are doing wrong. I do calculate mine,and it goes well with the number if things I downloaded
You!! you!!! issokay.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Floridax(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
now mtn will see this post ...and block the code ... can't u guy's just notifiy one another without doing it in public ......like messaging or WhatsApp ....

admin .pls close this post ... before mtn person go see am ....
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by henryadroit: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
OP ain't lying, I use 3sims for the night plan, thou not all allow me (just one) still surf after exhausting the allocated data . Not only YouTube, some sites that ain't Google powered still load thou.

The unlimited is best enjoyed if tendered with PC .

Try live P*rn* it works like magic�
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by mikool007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
XVIER:
well since you said it worked for you enjoy but not didn't work for me and most people.
simple the consequences of doubt

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by supereagle(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Frank54321:

It works only on the youtube app not when u go to youtube through a browser you can even save the videos if you please
Thamks. God Bless .
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by gift01: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lies. The O.P got many accounts and they all claiming its working. Check it the user I.D and its all erotic names.
As for the Youtube; it doesn't work. My night data plan always get exhausted while watching a YouTube video
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2017
What would i gain if i have many accounts am not a fan of mtn undecided .i hate them infact
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2017
gift01:
Lies. The O.P got many accounts and they all claiming its working. Check it the user I.D and its all erotic names.
As for the Youtube; it doesn't work. My night data plan always get exhausted while watching a YouTube video
If it didnt work for you well am sorry i rocked mine ysterday night
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2017
gift01:

It works only on the app itself so if you try to open youtube through a browser your waisting your time
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by SuperSuave(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2017
XVIER:
Why you dey lie? Tell me the joy you derive from lying. Free youtube abi? Smh
I didn't believe him at first, tested it this morning and it's true. The YouTube works fine after exhausting the 500mb. it only works with YouTube app and not browsers
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by SuperSuave(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
gift01:
It works, use it with YouTube app and not on any browser
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by gift01: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
There's no YouTube app for windows mobile. Downside of not having an Android (sucks)
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Franktejiri(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
XVIER:
what experience? So you believe his poo? Bro we that use the plan knows what sup. Nothing like free youtube, anyway believe the nonsense at your own emotional peril.
alaye what the nigga wrote is correct.....just try it and stop rattling like a 2 inch snake embarassed
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Dayvdblake: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tried it yesterday.....it didn't work for me....Maybe its because I used Vidmate
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dayvdblake:
Tried it yesterday.....it didn't work for me....Maybe its because I used Vidmate
Yah try using the youtube app itself it will work
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
gift01:
There's no YouTube app for windows mobile. Downside of not having an Android (sucks)
Uhm sorry
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by rekeson: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Well after the 500mb was exhausted, YouTube worked for a while and stopped.

So it's safe to say there's nothing like unlimited YouTube after using up the 500mb...
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Franktejiri:
alaye what the nigga wrote is correct.....just try it and stop rattling like a 2 inch snake embarassed
ogbeni the guy should have just stated it that it only works on youtube app initially, anyway I tried it and found it to be true. Me rant like snake abi? Anyway I don hear and stop oinking like a pig
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
I didn't believe him at first, tested it this morning and it's true. The YouTube works fine after exhausting the 500mb. it only works with YouTube app and not browsers
yeah, you are right it works on the app but the op should have stated it initially
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by owerrezeorba(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank You!!!!! God bless You!!!!!!!! it works Like Magic
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Rick9(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
I think I can agree with what the OP is saying, because since I came back home from holiday on August 1st, I have never failed to use MTN night plan, which I used in downloading 720p HD Videos from YouTube,
I noticed that when am downloading a Video and MTN send me a message telling me that I have exhausted my data, I noticed that the download doesn't get interrupted at all.
And when the data is exhausted I noticed that am still able to browse the internet. So what the OP is saying is true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Five Reasons Why Kids Should Not Own A Smartphone / Nokia Or Sony Erricson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.