Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) (26803 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
From Republic of Niger or what am I reading?
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by BushDoctor123: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbade60:
The dude is even still smiling, make dem hand over am to army jor
He is smiling because he knows the ogas at the top will ask for his release soon.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Fulani are second must wicked tribe in Nigeria after Igbos.
Some of them can even go as far as kilking each other for a little misunderstandin, fulani value life of his cow than life of Hausa man etc
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by shallysgirl: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Why do these fulanis /muslims delight in killing? They are nothing but psychopaths embarassed
imagine he killed a child in the bush for what exactly?
Sick people. I spit on them. Tufiakwa.!!!
ekwensu!!!!
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari Will Soon Grant Him Amnesty
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by zolapower: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
..That head looks Flat to me
wait oo are u now saying he's a Igbo? I beg oo don cause another operation python dance here oo.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by greatseed: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Where is the evidence of bombs he tried to use for his failed mission? Abi na artificial bomb? tongue
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by AKBINARY: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2017
the man will be set free and nothing will happen to him
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Paretomaster(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Oblang:

Are bokoharam friends to anyone? Are they not enemies to northerners that they attack mostly. Stop being obsessed with yorubas and face the north if u have problem with them. Yorubas owe u nothing....

Gbayi jare! ! All they keep preaching is how to get others join in their perennial hatred for the North, even when they read the guy is from Niger republic ...
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Paretomaster(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
No region will ever form alliance with you. Pack your load and leave.

Instead of them to look to form healthy political alliance that will benefit their people, and their region, all they want is hatred based alliance. ..
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by lagosrd: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2017
We keep fooling ourselves in this part of the world. No waa o. He said the remaining guys are scattered all over communities in Indo. Massive manhunt for all illegal immigrants like niger people and Chad. Bororo all state in that state.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
..That head looks Flat to me
check very well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2017
if dey dare to carry their radarada enter south west,dat will be d end of Boko ram grin grin grin grin i trust my people dey will finish dem
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by preaches(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
OboOlora:
Did he pierce his ear? This one Na gangsta BH o hahahaha
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by paBuhari(m): 2:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Cheap lies for zombies! grin I'm too big to be deceive by this cheap lies from zoo. Boko planning to bomb Ondo? What more lies can we expect from zoo govt? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) / Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.