Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (3143 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: Discipline Your Body for excellence
Text: "27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified."
(NKJV 1Co 9:27)

We are saves by Grace and sustained by Grace in our Lord Jesus. In him we live and have our being. We are the ones that live in him. It's our responsibility to live. The way we live in his ability is a big concern to Our Father.

As Christians our spirit has been saves by sincerely confessing/accepting Jesus, our mind is renewed by studying the word of God, it's our duty to consciously discipline the Flesh(Body).
Every lasting excellence came from discipline of the body.

It's a disgrace to Jesus when we become lazy or sluggard in him thinking only of now, thinking only of His coming without planning our lives in Him. Yes Jesus is coming soon but your deepest aspiration should be resurrection of the dead. Listen to Apostle Paul's deepest aspiration
"11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead."
(NKJV Php 3:11)

so what's your 80 years plan for the church, your soul and body. How many souls will you present to the father. How much will you develop your mind? How much excellence will your leave on Earth for the praise of Jehovah.

Rise up and start work. You can be better than what you are now, You can still obtain that decree, your holiness can be improved, you can start working for perfection by His Grace.
Be inspired by this word of Apostle Paul .."12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me."
(NKJV Php 3:12)

Prayer: Oh Lord we need you, without you we can really do nothing. Empower me for uncommon excellence and success in you in Jesus Name

Declaration: As Jesus is so am I in this world. Excellence is seen in all I do. Am a success in him. I discipline the body always for extraordinary excellence and success in all things. I dwell in Christ daily.

(Royal House of Jesus Devotional)
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: Come and Drink
Text: "37 ....., Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink."
(NKJV Joh 7:37)

It's what we seek that we find. Your passion and determination determines your place on Earth.
In our text, Jesus made an open call to all who thirsts to come to Him and drink

Jesus made the call, it's our responsibility to come and drink of Him if we are thirty.
"8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."
(NKJV Mt 7:cool

Don't let your circumstances or life occurrences define the word of God for you. Hold unto the Word with understanding of what He says not what your situation says.

Memorise and meditate on Gods word for you now. The word for you now is the promises in God's word that tally with what you need now.

Stop complaining and start working by study and prayer.
You shall find in JESUS Name and out of your Heart shall flow rivers of living water.

Prayer: My Father, My God from the depth of my heart I seek ........
For your Glory and through your mercy I receive.......

Declaration:
I seek, I find and my Joy become full. My father is a Loving Father. It's what I seek that I find. Am serving my master in Abundance. Am peculiar, Am protected, Am Holy, Am Royalty and Am a Success in Christ Jesus

(Royal House of JESUS Ministries Devotional)
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: Trust Him
Text: "8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah"
(NKJV Ps 62:cool

Anyone that comes to God must believe that He is All powerful, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. If atheist can be Hopeful that things will get better. If pagans can trust on their idols to save them. What about you?

It's not only trusting God when the road is smooth but it's about trusting Him at all times and in all circumstances.

Trust to God means dependability. Don't be deceived into trusting God without pouring your hearts to Him daily. God indeed is a refuse/standby/comforter/shield to All that depend on Him through prayer, supplication and Thanksgiving.

If the Brethren in Corinth during Apostle Paul time can believe in Jesus by the Words of Paul only, with all the evidence in our time, what else do you need to Trust in God through Jesus Christ His Son.

Brothers and Sisters, Jehovah God is dependable. Let your Worry or anxiousness be your inspiration to Pray.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;"
(NKJV Php 4:6)

Prayer: Pour out your heart to God in prayer today.

Declaration: I depend on Jehovah's favour. I trust in His Grace and Mercy. He will never leave or abandon me. Am favored by The Almighty Yahweh. I Receive my Answers Now.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: Receive by Meditation

Text: "8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things."
(NKJV Php 4:8 )

Your thoughts shape your life. No one can go beyond their imagination. We receive with our mind through meditation what we prayed about.

Before Philippians 4:8..
In verse 6 We were instructed....Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;"(NKJV Php 4:6)
In verse 7 we where promised peace and In verse 8(our text) we where instructed how to received.

I pray we understand this concept and our life will never be same again. This is the foundation of the occult but they copied it from Abba Father(Daddy)!

JESUS said same thing many times so we can understand how the universe is governed..
"24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, BELIEVE THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM, and you will have them."(NKJV Mr 11:24)

Apostle John explains same concept
"22 And whatever we ask WE RECEIVE FROM HIM, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight."
(NKJV 1Jo 3:22)
Note we received from Him, He doesn't give it to us... WE RECIEVE THEM. Haaaaa! Most times Ignorance is the reason for delays!

We receive them by Meditation.. This time is not meditating on The Bible but on .... whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things."
(NKJV Php 4:8 )

Don't meditate on what you want without prayer because it's prayer that make power for change available. When power is available without engaging the power through thoughts and imagination there is No Change.

Prayer: Daddy thank you for your Mercies and Grace. Help me to always guide my thoughts in JESUS Name

Declaration: Am thinking the right thought. I received abundance of answers to my prayers by the power in the Blood of Jesus. I do right by default. Am Royalty! Am Peculiar Am Protected! Am a Success!

Daily Meditation: With Strong imagination, Imagine you have received your Prayers. Dance in celebration!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
This evening we will have *Bible study and discussion* in Royal House of JESUS whatsapp platform.

Topic: *How to effect Change*
Text: NKJV 2Pe 1:3

Prepare your heart to receive and inspire someone.

*6pm Nigeria Time.*

*God bless you.*

Send hi to this number for add 0.8.0.6.8.7.6.5.1.9.9
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daily Fire

"6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. south: Heb. desert
7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
(KJV1769+ Ps 75:6-7)

By your mercy lift me up oh Lord!
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: Goodness of God (It's time)
Text: "13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."
(KJV1769+ Mat 15:13)

Traditions are made for the good of the people. Traditions that is against Godliness is against the people.
It's time to worship and serve God in spirit and truth. God is seeking for true worshippers to give Power.

It's time for the vengeance of God on all against Godliness and Truth.
It's time for the skirt of the wicked to cover their face in humiliation and shame.
It's time to experience the goodness of God.
It's time to kill and make alive!

Rise up in Holy anger and demand justice by the Mercy of God.
Rise up and demand the death of the wicked.
Rise up and demand the Blessings of the Just.
Rise up Rise up it's Time!
The Victory is yours in Christ JESUS.

Prayer: Father what ever you have not planted in my life, let them be uprooted today in JESUS Name.

Declaration: Am living in Christ Jesus with His Glory and Power. I receive Abundance of Grace and the gift of righteousness. Am Royalty, Am peculiar, Am protected, Am a success in Christ Jesus!

Royal House of JESUS Ministries Devotional!

Source

https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2149400145358348/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: It's a serious issue
Text: "8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire."
(KJV1769+ Mat 18:cool

Many are not aware how serious is the matter of Salvation and Eternity. Most Pharaoh of Egypt knew about Eternity and Salvation and sort for it with all resources at their disposal, The Oba's of Benin kingdom in Nigeria knew about Eternity and lived their life to obtain it.

....In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight."
(KJV1769+ Luk 10:21)

To obtain Salvation and guide It, is the reason why we are here in this planet. It's a race that every one must run....let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"(KJV1769+ Heb 12:1)
In our text Jesus instructed we should cut off any hindrance to Everlasting Peace not minding how attached we are to them because it will lead to Everlasting pain.

Don't be ignorant that The Devil and his Angels destiny has be determined by their action and they want the whole humankind to be part of that destiny by our actions...
"41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, *prepared for the devil and his angels*:"
(KJV1769+ Mat 25:41)

After confessing Jesus as your Lord which is repentance we need to be converted that is forsaking our wicked ways by living in obedience to God....Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;"
(KJV1769+ Acts 3:19)

Don't be Deceived it's a Serious Matter

Prayer: Help me Lord to rid myself of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to me so tightly, and let me run with determination the race that lies before me(GNT Heb 12:1)

Declaration: I receive abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness. Am doing right by default. I live a life worthy of emulation.Am Righteous, Am Peculiar, Am protected, Am Royalty, Am a success.

Royal House of JESUS Ministries Devotional
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: It's Required(Good works)
Text: "16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
(KJV1769+ Mat 5:16)

We are planting seeds daily by our deeds, that we shall reap in the future. We are bringing forth fruit daily through our Actions.
Your meditation is the seed that determines your fruit(Action). Accepted thoughts is Accepted Action. Actions rejected in our mind can't materialise through our Actions.

As Our Saviour is now in Heaven so are we now in this World. We are children of Light, our works are works of light not of darkness.
We are the light of the world. Without us here, darkness will fill every sector of the World.
That's our identity, that's who we are now. Allow your light to shine.

All kinds of Wickedness is Darkness, I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal Jesus the Light of Creation to us. I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal the love of the father to us so that we can truly show love to the undeserving and repel darkness with our Actions.

Beloved of God from our text we are instructed to LET our light shine. It's possible not to let our light shine...So don't let your experience dim your light. Don't let your environment dim your light. Don't let your past dim your light.
Don't allow people's actions to dim your light.Shine, Shine, Shine.
Let your light so so shine that people will glorify God for your sake.

Prayer: Father I receive the Grace to be best in all I do. Give me a heart of Flesh to obey your Word always in JESUS Name

Declaration : Am a light in Christ Jesus, I shine with uncommon excellence in all I do. Am favoured always, Am protected from destruction and failure. Amen
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Morning With JESUS

Topic: When God is Silent
Text:"7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
(KJV1769+ Luk 18:7-8 )
Minister: Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

Life is in stages and Men in phases. Dont allow your now Circumstances or yesterday experience determine how you relate to God. Make up your mind who your God is and keep that Picture in your mind even in strong opposition. Your Deliverance, Restoration and Lifting has come in The JESUS Name.

Some months back I look to Jehovah and think He is Wicked because I thought He refused to respond to my Cry, my Seed, My Prayer, My Faith. I went to Social media with anger saying JESUS is a fraud, No Hell and No Heaven because of my then experience. The human mind will fail you if you rely on it. Your faith is tested in time of silence. For me I failed but God goodness restored me to be of help to those failing in this Fights of Faith every believer is called to fight. *tears*

The attack of the adversary is on our Faith. If He can get our Faith, He can get our Life.

Back to our text....... So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
8 I tell you, he will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”"
(NLT Lk 18:7-8 )

Yes He will give Justice! Your Justice is Now in JESUS Name. Your tears of sorrow and pain has ended now in Jesus Name and it's replaced with Laughter of uncommon positive accomplishment In Jesus Name.
Waiting for your testimony!

Prayer: Father I rely and trust in your decisions. I refuse to seek for answers elsewhere when you are silent. Help me speedily my lovely Father in JESUS Name.

Declaration: I come boldly to the throne of Grace, I obtain mercy and I find abundance of Grace to Help in time of need. I Receive Help from my lovely Father. Am Loved, Am protected, Am Royalty, Am a Success in Christ JESUS

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Morning with JESUS

Topic: We have Access Through Him
Text: "18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father."
(KJV1769+ Eph 2:18)

Ministering: Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and living for Him,... ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;"
(KJV1769+ Eph 2:19)

We are citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth with the saint, We are Members of The Household of God. Being a citizen of an advanced Nation comes with Benefit and responsibility. What about being a member of the Household of The Throne of England? It's surely Comes with Benefit and Responsibility too.

Beloved we have access to the benefits and Responsibilities of The Kingdom of Heaven by Jesus through the cleansing of the Blood of Jesus we are at peace with God to receive the promises.

"25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
_set forth_: or, foreordained
_remission_: or, passing over"
(KJV1769+ Rom 3:25)

Beloved in Christ Jesus you are Royalty because you are member of the Household of God. Jesus gave you Access! Glory to God.

As a HouseHold of God, You can't be a cultist because you can't bow to Odin, Ogor, korofo, Grandpa etc, you can't be a prostitute, you can't be a drunkard because you represent The Highest Kingdom in Heaven and Earth.
Walkout from agents of destruction. Don't talk defeat, don't walk as an outcast, don't let fear rule over you and your decisions. Be confident and rule your world in Christ Jesus.

Prayer: I confess Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I receive Abundance of Grace to live my life as an Ambassador of The Most High. I receive now all th Benefits of The Kingdom of Heaven on Earth in JESUS Name.

Declaration: Am Child of JAH The Most High, I represent Jesus to my world. Am a member of Household of God. Am Royalty, Am protected, I do right by default, Am a Success.

(Royal House of JESUS Devotionals)

https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2152075758424120/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Morning With Jesus

Topic: Do you believe This ?
Text: "25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
(KJV1769+ John 11:25-26)

Minister: Pst. Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

God is not a man, No one like Jehovah God. Jesus open Doors No man can shut. No one gives freely without repercussions but Jesus. His Name called in Faith responds to all situation.
Only Jesus can save anyone that has sold His soul to the devil or water Spirit. All that is required is total surrender to Jesus.

From our text, Jesus said to her... "I Am the Resurrection and the life". Meaning it can't be late with Him.
Even if He meets your business in death stage, There is Hope of restoration.
Even if He meets you when you have sold your soul, there is still Hope of deliverance and restoration.... Jesus said "He that believes in me, even if He/she was dead they shall live".
You may ask, how can someone believe while the individual is dead? Yes, what is impossible with Men is possible with God. All it takes is BELIEVE!

That business is coming back to life, that career is coming back to life, that family is coming back to life, that soul is coming back to life as you believe in Him in the Name of Jesus.

It's never late when Jesus is involve, He has done it for many so He will do it for you.
JESUS SAID those that believe in Him and lives in HIM shall not die..... Meaning none about them shall stop growing spiritually. Your wisdom will keep growing, your income will keep growing, your family will keep multiplying, your dominion shall keep increasing etc. Do you Believe?

Prayer: Father let it be to me according to your word. I see progress in everything that concerns me in JESUS Name.

Declaration: Am growing daily in wisdom, knowledge, might, favour with God and Humans. I receive abundance of Grace and the gift of righteousness. I reign in Life. Am living right by default. Am alive in Christ JESUS. Am protected, Am Royalty, Am Success so I prosper this week.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

Topic: Mind the Spirit
Text: "14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
(KJV1769+ 1Cor 2:14)

Ministering: Pst. Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

Who you listen to determine your pace or speed in life and destiny. You can't keep listening to a sheep and behave like a lion. You can't associate with chickens and fly like an eagle... be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises."
(KJV1769+ Heb 6:12)

We have masters in different realm of life. Masters of Nature(Physical) and Masters of the Spirit(Spiritual). The scripture calls Masters of Nature the natural man and said He can't receive the things of the spirit.

Your believe and Faith depends on the frequency you can connect to on Earth. Spiritual things are in their own frequencies and physical in their own frequency. The Spiritual rules the Natural.

Back to our text, The Natural Man is handicap because he cant tap into the frequency of the Spirit of God to receive confirmations and instructions. So spiritual instructions gotten from The Spiritual Man are foolishness to him.

Open your spirit to the Spirit of God by spiritual exercises... Fasting, praying, listening to Anointed Men of God, Studying the Bible for you and Speaking in tongues.

The time for your lifting is now, your time of confusion is over.By the Spirit of God you receive instructions that will move you forward and you recover all lost Glories and obtain all good promises in the Name of JESUS.

Prayer: Father I open my spirit for instructions from YOU only lead me through your Word. I receive Grace to exercise my Spirit.

Declaration: Am a Spirit that live in the body and has a soul. My spirit rules over my body. Spiritual instructions from God will not be foolishness to me. I discern accurately for my lifting! Am protected, Am Royalty, I do right by default, Am a Success, Am Righteous.

_(Royal House of JESUS Ministries Devotional)_
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Win a Soul this week
TEXT: "12 How think ye? if a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?"
(KJV+ Mat 18:12)

The lost is being sort for daily by our loving Father. Our Daddy in Heaven wants everyone to be saved but the adversary wants all to be destroyed. We are here to do our Dads job.

Jesus is the Good Shepherd.... _I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."(KJV1769+ John 10:11)_
He gave His life for us because He loved us and we are expected to show this Love in our deeds and Actions daily.... _This is what love is: it is not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the means by which our sins are forgiven._
_Dear friends, if this is how God loved us, then we should love one another."(GNT 1Jn 4:10-11)_

Back to our text, Jesus gave an illustration about a shepherd losing one out of 100 sheep's... The shepherd went out and search for the lost sheep . In like manner we are expected to go out and look for the lost to win them over because We are sent by Jesus how the father sent Jesus
_"18 I sent them into the world, just as you sent me into the world."(GNT John 17:18)_

We need to tell others about this love demonstrated by Jesus. All need to know about the promises in Christ Jesus. it's their choice to accept or reject but is our responsibility to let them know..... _I have no right to boast just because I preach the gospel. After all, I am under orders to do so. And how terrible it would be for me if I did not preach the gospel!" (GNT 1Cor 9:16)_

As we go out to win souls never forget that _God has revealed his grace for the salvation of all people._
_12 That grace instructs us to give up ungodly living and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this world,_
_13 as we wait for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear._
_14 He gave himself for us, to rescue us from all wickedness and to make us a pure people who belong to him alone and are eager to do good._
_15 Teach these things and use your full authority as you encourage and rebuke your hearers. Let none of them look down on you."_
(GNT Tit 2:11-15)

God bless you.

Prayer: Father make me a Soul Winner

Declaration: Am winning souls by my deeds and Action! I speak about Jesus with boldness. I do right by default, Am protected, Am Royalty, Am Success.
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Daily fire for life and Destiny

"11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;"
(KJV1769+ Rev 12:11a)
By the Blood of JESUS, Every evil tongue, uttering curses to the Air, Sun, Moon or Earth and other evil pronouncements against my life and Destiny Be completely silence and cancel in the Name of Jesus
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Take Charge Now
TEXT: "18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
(KJV1769+ Mat 18:18)

You are in charge of situations and occurrences in Your Life and Destiny. It's indeed what you allow that truly Happens. Never think delay is denial when you are changing things in the realms of the Spirit.
Jesus has given us Power! _"19 Behold, I give unto you power.."(KJV1769+ Luk 10:19)_

You are not helpless, You have the authority to allow or disallow. It's your responsibility, don't wait until you are pushed to the wall before you start Praying and Making Declaration into the Spirit about what you allow.

You are accepting situations through your thoughts ...
_"7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:"(KJV1769+ Prov 23:7a)_
No one can go beyond their reasoning because Accepted thoughts is allowed future. Through the power of the mind you can shape your life.

Shaping your thinking alone will not take anyone far but you have to say with your mouth what you have accepted in your mind always.
_"37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."(KJV1769+ Mat 12:37)_

Back to our text, Jesus said what ever you shall... Action is required. Don't sit and make declaration, You have to go out and do what is necessary to the best of your knowledge and understanding given to you.
I see you winning daily in The Name of JESUS

Prayer: I received abundance of Grace to think the right thoughts, say the right Words and move into action in Jesus Name.

Declaration: Am thinking the right thoughts and saying the right words. My Understanding moves me to Action. I have practical Wisdom. I refuse to be poor. Am a success, Am protected, Am Royalty. I Don right by default

(Royal House Of JESUS Ministries)
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Daily Fire

"1 Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. of: or, for
2 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us.
_come:_ Heb. come for salvation to us"
(KJV1769+ Ps 80:1-2)

Prayer point.

Abba Father! Abba Father!Abba Father!
Before Royal House of JESUS Ministries, me, my family and My Destiny helpers stir up your Strength Oh Lord for Salvation from all things and all Powers in Jesus Name
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Think and Speak the Word Daily
TEXT: "2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."
(KJV1769+ Ps 1:2)

Success in life and Ministry is never by coincidence, It's through conscious or unconscious work. Why work unconsciously when you can be conscious?

You become what you Meditate. There is a promise attached to Meditating(Deep thoughts and Speaking) on the Word of God... _And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. wither: Heb. fade"(KJV1769+ Ps 1:3)_

All means all. You are expected to prosper in all things as you meditate on the Word of God daily. The scripture said your leaf shall not wither, meaning your business will not grow old. Your adopted principles will not fail, your equity will not depreciate but you have to meditate on the Word of God day and Night.

God is able to perform His Word daily. Don't live your life againt the Word you meditate on... _" Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."(KJV1769+ Gal 6:7)_

Prayer: By the Blood of Jesus My Spirit and Mind is fixed on the Word of God.

Declaration: I think the Word daily, I speak the Word daily and I live the Word daily. My life is a Testimony, Am helped daily by The God of Creation. Am a Success, I live Righteously because Am Righteous in Christ Jesus. Am protected, Am Royalty!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: JESUS Revealed
Text: "2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
(KJV+ John 1:2-3)

Ministering: Pastor Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

Your revelation of Jesus determines How you see Him and relate with Him.
Who you see Jesus to be determines what you can accomplish through Him.
When you understand Jesus is the Light of Humans everything changes... _In him was life; and the life was the light of men."(KJV+ John 1:4)_

Light brings Awareness, Light dispels darkness, Light Brings Knowledge. Without knowledge the people are destroyed _"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:"(KJV+ Hos 4:6a)_
Light brings Wisdom and Understanding that saves all that believes.

Jesus does not only bring wisdom, HE is The Power of God and The Wisdom of God.. _Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."(KJV+ 1Cor 1:24)_
He is The Alpha and Omega because He is the Wisdom of God. He is The Almighty because He is The Power of God. You now see why Jesus introduced Himself as... *"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."(KJV+ Rev 1:cool*

Back to our Text.. Jesus was in the Beginning with God and All things was indeed Made By Him. Relate Rightly with Him and your life will never be same again. I doubted the person of Jesus until He revealed Himself to me by His Mercies.
I pray you see Him as He is.

Accept Jesus today as your Lord and Saviour. He truly saves

Prayer: Jesus I believe you died for me, I believe your Blood was all the Sacrifice I need for Salvation. I confess you Today as My Lord and Saviour. Am Saved. Help me to live right daily in JESUS Name.

Declaration. Am saved by the Love of God and The Grace in Christ Jesus. The Blood of Jesus is speaking better things for me. I do right by default.Am protected, Am Royalty, Am a Child of God. Am a success!

(Royal House of JESUS Ministries)
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Be True to You.
TEXT: "6 A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth."
(KJV+ Prov 14:6)

Your willingness to learn determines the depth of your understanding. Your Focus determines what you see or hear.. _"A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none [for his ears are closed to wisdom], But knowledge is easy for one who understands [because he is willing to learn]."(AMP Prov 14:6)_

Ministering Through The Spirit: Pastor Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

God sees clearly the intentions of our heart before our actions. Why not be sincere with God and yourself.
We are the architect of our life, everything revolves round the Choices we make. Let your aspirations and actions come from a pure heart .... _But the goal of our instruction is love [which springs] from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."(AMP 1Tim 1:5)_

Insincerity is what wreck Faith... _keeping your faith [leaning completely on God with absolute trust and confidence in His guidance] and having a good conscience; for some [people] have rejected [their moral compass] and have made a shipwreck of their faith."(AMP 1Tim 1:19)_
Be true to self and God beloved in Christ Jesus.

Back to our text: _Make fun of wisdom, and you will never find it. But if you have understanding, knowledge comes easily."(CEV Prov 14:6)_
Not being true to self and God is making fun of Wisdom.
Not being true to self and God is make fun of your Salvation.
I pray for the Grace for every reader of this devotional not to make fun of wisdom by our attitude in Jesus Name.

Prayer: My father in Heaven help me to be true in all I do in the Name of Jesus

Declaration. As Jesus is so am I in deeds and actions. I do right by default. Am Righteous as He is Righteous. I grow to His standard Daily. Help me Lord!
Am protected, Am Royalty, Am a success!
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: HE Rules His Creation

TEXT: "24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches."
(KJV+ Ps 104:24)

Pst. Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

Our Jehovah God is not only our God but God of gods and Lord of Lords. By His Wisdom The foundation of the Earth was layed..... _"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."(KJV+ Job 38:4)_
David knew this fact about IAH(JAH)..
_Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands."(KJV+ Ps 102:25)_

GOD Name is JAH. That's is the Name by which He reigns in the Heavens... _"4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him *that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH,* and rejoice before him."(KJV+ Ps 68:4)_

There is Heaven that rule over the Heaven above us. The Heaven above us rule over the Earth. The Engine House of the Earth is the Heaven above her and the Heaven above us is powered by the Heaven above Her. All this Heavens are private property of JAH Our JEHOVAH.
... _"Behold, the heaven and the *heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God*, the earth also, with all that therein is."(KJV+ Deu 10:14)_

Apostle Paul spoke about The Third Heavens, .... _"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such a one caught up to the *third heaven.* "(KJV+ 2Cor 12:2)_

Every Blessing or curse is activated in the Heavens Above us. The Heaven above us can be manipulated by Understanding through words..... _"2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge._
_3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."(KJV+ Ps 19:2-3)_
This is why there is result in the occult/Spiritism but No Salvation .Humans are Spirits living in their body and have a soul.
With our Spirit we can relate with the heavens through our imaginations. The best way to access the Heavens is through Him that Rules the Heavens. _I will stop here for another day_

Back to our Text: In Wisdom Our JEHOVAH made them all. What is too hard for Him? What can't He repair? What can't He recreate ? What can He resurrect? *WHY CANT YOU TRUST HIM?*

This is the Word of the Lord to you...
*"27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" (KJV+ Jer 32:27)*

You can talk to JAH now in JESUS Name.
You have unhindered access to JAH Our JEHOVAH By Jesus Christ through His Blood... _"10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,_
_11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:_
_12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him."(KJV+ Eph 3:10-12)_
Take advantage of This and make declaration that will stick in The Heavens.

Prayer: Father Give me more insight to rule my world in JESUS Name

Declaration: I rule over the elements of this world in Christ Jesus. Am a success, Am Royalty, Am Protected. I do right by default.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/?__tn__=%7E-R
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: It's Your Responsibility

TEXT: "2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all."
(KJV+ Prov 22:2)

Pastor Ndubuisi Nkem Lawrence

There are spiritual Laws and Natural Laws. It's our Choices that Make us.. _"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished."(KJV+ Prov 22:3)_

What you don't know is your limitation. Our level of ignorance is the level of our poverty and punishment on Earth.. _" By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honor, and life."(KJV+ Prov 22:4)_

*All the tools and keys to advance in life has been given.* All it requires is to search them out and engage them.Take responsibility of your advancement... _" According as his divine power hath *given unto us all things* that pertain unto life and godliness, *through the knowledge of him* that hath called us to glory and virtue:"(KJV+ 2Pet 1:3)_
You can be better in that business, You can be better in your career, You can be better in managing your Home, Your grades can improve if you can wake up.

Back to our text: The rich and the poor are equal before God.... It's their Responsibility and decision making that separate them on Earth. *Refuse to be poor by your actions, Be Responsible*

Prayer: Oh Lord I receive grace to be diligent and persistent in all I do. Father you are a God of excellent, give me the Spirit of excellent in Jesus Name.

Declaration: By His Grace, I take charge. Am winning daily, Am growing daily, I take positive actions daily. Am a success, I refuse to be poor in Christ Jesus. Am Royalty, Am Righteous, Am protected and I do right by default.

(ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS MINISTRIES)
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Saved in Christ Jesus

TEXT: "24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
(KJV+ Rom 3:24)

Pastor Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

It's only a blockage in the Heart of Humans that's preventing the unsaved to be saved. If they understand what God has done for them in Christ Jesus, they will run to Him. It was a sincere gift without any condition for those that will believe.
_"God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ."(MSG Rom 3:24)_

We are saved by Grace in Christ Jesus through Faith Only not by depending on obeying Jewish Law _"10 Those who depend on obeying the Law live under a curse. For the scripture says, "Whoever does not always obey everything that is written in the book of the Law is under God's curse!""(GNT Gal 3:10)_

You are expected to live the Christian Life with Joy and peace having full confidence in Christ Jesus only and not in your abilities... Does it mean you can be reckless since is not your ability? No because we are rewarded according to what we use His ability(Grace) for... _"7 Do not deceive yourselves; no one makes a fool of God. You will reap exactly what you plant._
_8 If you plant in the field of your natural desires, from it you will gather the harvest of death; if you plant in the field of the Spirit, from the Spirit you will gather the harvest of eternal life._
_9 So let us not become tired of doing good; for if we do not give up, the time will come when we will reap the harvest."(GNT Gal 6:7-9)_

We can be better individuals in all things, if we don't give up. The Grace that gives uncommon ability is available and it's From Glory to Glory. Keep improving in Holiness. Only the pure in heart shall see God. Never forget The Mission and target is to be like JESUS Daily.

Prayer: Lord arrange my life to please you daily. Give me a heart of flesh to respond quickly to your prompting. Have Mercy on me Oh Lord in Jesus Name.

_Call this No. 080.687.651.9.9 If you want to accept Jesus Now_

Declaration: I receive abundance of Grace and the gift of righteousness in Christ Jesus . I reign over sin, poverty and sickness. Am a Success, Am Protected, Am Royalty, I do right by default.
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2019
*MORNING WITH JESUS*

TOPIC: ABSTAIN

TEXT: *"11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;"(KJV+ 1Pet 2:11)*

_Pastor Lawrence N. Ndubuisi_

Your *Strong will* is respected by The Almighty and fought daily by the Adversary. No demon can possess a man or woman that has made up His mind to live clean .

*Demons are always hungry. Anywhere they see food they enter and feed*. They prepare more food for themselves by instigating more lusts.
Let me explain, lying Spirits are feeding on lies to be alive. Immoral spirits are feeding on immorality to survive in the body of anyone that commit immoral sin. Don't be ignorance... _"16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"(KJV+ Rom 6:16)_

Back to our text.. _" Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers [in this world] to abstain from the sensual urges [those dishonorable desires] that wage war against the soul."(AMP 1Pet 2:11)_ *We have the ability to abstain that's why we were instructed to abstain.*
I pray for any willing heart, Receive the Grace now to be who you want to be in JESUS Name.

Prayer: *Your word said I can abstain, Father give me Grace to abstain from every fleshy lust that war against my Soul in JESUS Name.*

Declaration: *I receive Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness. Am doing right by default, I prosper with ease. Am favoured by All. Am a success, Am Royalty, Am Protected.*

*(ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS MINISTRIES)*
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Watch your thoughts Daily

TEXT: "19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"
(KJV+ Mat 15:19)

Pst. Lawrence N. Ndubuisi

Most Deeds are rehearsed in the Heart before they are done. Watch what you are thinking because out of those thoughts your life is modelled. What you vehemently refuse in your mind with your Spirit, You can't do with your body.

Your thoughts shapes your life and destiny. A man that can control his thought has indeed woken from slumber.

Out of your Heart should proceed the fruit of the Spirit of God because He lives in you and the fruit of the Spirit is in everything that is good and True... _"9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink"(KJV+ Eph 5:9)_

So consciously do good daily. I pray The Holy Spirit of God will find full expression in you in Jesus Name.

Prayer: My Father in Heaven I yield my Mind and Body to you. Let your Holy Spirit find unhindered expression in me in JESUS Name.

Declaration: Out of my heart proceeds good works only. The Holy Spirit dwell and express Himself freely in me. I do good by default, Am Royalty, Am a success, Am protected.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: JESUS IS REAL

TEXT: "5 And when Silas and Timothy were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ."
(KJV+ Acts 18:5)

Who is Jesus to you? Your opinion of Him doesn't change Who He is. Your convictions about Him doesn't affect His personality. JESUS is Indeed The Wisdom of God. JESUS IS THE CHRIST

Personally I doubted the person of JESUS for about 2 years. I read books by people like Paine, they sounded convincing but the knowledge lack peace and ability.I needed a knowledge that gives peace and ability.

Jesus visited me twice by God Mercy. First He introduced himself as The Wisdom of God I still doubted . Second as JESUS. He said I can't find Him with my Mind but with My Spirit. Immediately I didn't need letters or people's opinion to believe but power and proofs.

He directed me were to go so I can see His Power and proofs. Oh I cried and begged for mercy when I saw and JESUS so Merciful gave me a Ministry. Beloved Jesus is indeed The Christ and The Wisdom of God... _"24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."(KJV+ 1Cor 1:24)_

Am True, Let my testimony convince you and motivate you to serve God Believing in His Son Jesus Christ without Doubt.

Prayer: My Father keep revealing yourself to me through your Word. Soften my Heart with your goodness my Lord and Saviour in JESUS Name

Contact 080.687.651.99 if you want to accept Jesus

Declaration: I believe in Christ Jesus, He died for me and resurrected for my Justification. There is No condemnation for me because Am in Christ and live by the Spirit not the flesh. Am royalty, Am a Success, Am protected in Christ JESUS.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Agree with someone and Receive.
TEXT:"19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."
(KJV+ Mat 18:19)

God doesn't Bless Disagreement. God loves and Honour agreement between people because it remind Him of Himself... He is Covenant keeping God

Agree in the context of our text also means Forgiveness and reconciliation.. You can't be unforgiving and Receive Blessings from The Father...
_"23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee;_
_24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."(KJV+ Mat 5:23-24)_
God need your heart before your sacrifice.

You are promised manifestation of your prayers if you can agree with one or two people. This agreement is beyond holding hands but Heart/Spirit Agreement without harboured envy and hurt.

It's not too late to agree with someone now and get married before the end of this year, to buy that your dream car, to change your ways if they are bad etc.
Receive Grace to be who you are Born to be In Jesus Name.

Prayer: My Father I give you my heart, I totally surrender to your direction and will. Soften my Heart by your goodness to always obey you and seek peace.

Declaration:
Am peaceful and live in Peace Daily. My Heart is at peace always, Am Jesus to my sphere of contact. I possess my possessions with ease. Am protected, Am loved, Am saved, Am Royalty, Am a success.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Be Good with a Pure Heart
TEXT: "8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead."(KJV+ Prov 11:cool

Pastor Lawrence N.Ndubuisi

Goodness saves indeed. A pure heart that depend on God only, will NOT Have High Blood pressure. You reap what you sow to yourself daily.... _"12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you."(KJV+ Hos 10:12)_

Firm discussion is what distinguishes and save YOU from destruction. The Level of smoking and Alcohol consumption determines the Health of The lungs and Kidney. Immorality demoralise sound minds.

Ability is in the word of God to transform or make better anyone with a willing Heart. You can be better in act and art if you can only accept daily the sacrifice of JESUS that gives ability. This ability truly saves out Trouble.

Prayer: Oh Father Jehovah I want to sow good deeds in all I do daily in JESUS Name.

Declaration: I sow in righteousness and reap Mercy. Am delivered into greater Glory daily. Am protected, Am royalty, Am a success. I do right by default.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Focus on JESUS
TEXT: "10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities."
(KJV+ 2Pet 2:10)

Miracles does not validate a Man of God in our Age/time. His Prophecy coming to pass is either not a criteria to prove His Authenticity but His Focus on JESUS. The fruit of the spirit should be your watch. Focus on the Word of God(Jesus) not the Word of Men.

Don't be deceived when you are told your phone number, who is your enemy, the number of your Children or the sex of your children or your account number without discovering the iniquity separating you from The Almighty or revealing Jesus to you the Bible calls it foolishness. _"14 Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment."(KJV+ Lam 2:14)_

Study the Word(Jesus) for yourself and be very careful of any man of God and Prophet. Only imitate them as they imitate Christ Jesus and Don't join them go against The Word(JESUS) even if you have tried and Trusted them. The Word is supreme in our Christian life or we are no more Christians.

Don't be ignorant of the tricks of the adversary by not being watchful and keep your garment in Holiness & His Righteousness. _"15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."(KJV+ Rev 16:15)_

Consciously Focus on Jesus by Meditating on The Word Daily. I pray for Grace for you to be who you are called to be in Christ Jesus. You shall not walk naked in JESUS Name. The Glory of God covers you in Jesus Name.

Prayer: Our Father in Heaven, I want to focus on your Divine will for me, Help me Abba Father. I received Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness in JESUS Name.

Declaration: Am focused on His Righteousness and Holiness and am changed from Glory to Glory. I do Jesus will daily. Am protected, Am Royalty, Am a success and do right by default.
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2019
MORNING WITH JESUS

TOPIC: The Love that Hate evil.
TEXT: "20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy."
(KJV+ Ps 145:20)

Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

God is Love. Those that love are in Him.
Your preservation is in the Love of The Lord. Who you bow to depends what bows to you. Your reverence To The Almighty is your relevance to the Angels.... _"7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."
(KJV+ Ps 34:7)_

The Wicked will indeed be destroyed because The Word says so and you agree! What you allow continues. Don't allow what God didn't allow in the scriptures. _Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace."(KJV+ Ps 37:37)_

Those that love the Lord Hate Evil. Beloved of God train your Mouth, eyes, ear, nose, skin to Hate evil. Don't dwell or fellowship with evil.. _"10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."
(KJV+ Ps 97:10)_

You are the one that Jesus loves be desperate about this Love by Loving Him back genuinely and Hating evil wholeheartedly.

Prayer: Father give me a Heart that love without reservation. I want to be a man/woman after your heart. Help me Lord!

Declaration: I walk in love daily, Am loved by the Almighty and I express this love daily. Am a success, Am protected, Am Loved, Am saved.

_Remain Blessed with a Royal Mindset!_

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Do Good

TEXT: "13 Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbor's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;"
(KJV+ Jer 22:13)

Pst. Lawrence Ndubuisi

How far you go with light determines what you see. What you sow on good soil is what you reap. They that sow in tears has always reap in Joy. A house, business, career, family built by unrighteousness and deceit inherits destruction.

Righteousness exalt anything and everything. Wrong is a reproach any day any time... _"34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people."(KJV+ Prov 14:34)_
Make a conscious decision backed with action today to be on the Lord's side by doing good/right daily. You will reap the harvest smiling.

Don't let money rule over you through greed by using people without paying them what is due them. The Lord frowns at this act. Never forget .... _The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."(KJV+ Prov 15:3)_

We can do Good by default, the ability is in Christ Jesus. Let Him be Lord in your life and your deeds. Receive Grace now in Jesus Name.

Prayer: Father I make a decision today to do what is right daily, Help me Lord in Jesus Name.

Declaration: Am generous, Am Blessed and protected by the Almighty for doing good. The Earth gives it's increase to my good works daily. Am Royalty, Am a success.

_Remain blessed with Royal mindset_

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS MINISTRIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Religions Feed Off Of Human Misery? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin / Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.