Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here (3177 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2023
And so the fourth river out of the garden of Eden aka the Euphrates recently dried up in turkey and naturally the spiritual progression after that is an earth shaking earthquake which happened yesterday in turkey and Syria and so now the way is prepared and opened for the kings and armies of the east to mount up and go on a crusade and rampage. Ladies and gents brace yourself because the ride is about to get very rocky and in the midst of this turmoil will the messiah be watered from the ground and will emerge from amongst us . Everybody get your life together the apocalypse is here. We are seeing the beginnings of it in Nigeria with the money scarcity and fuel scarcity as our paradigm unravels and unfolds very easily . Same thing is happening all over the world as we speak in different formats. Get ready. Hold on tight onto your seats because the messiah will be with us very soon, as in 2023 soon. Next natural progression after this is a volcanic eruption at Yellowstone volcano in America and that’s when you know Babylon is about to come down. If you have family In America get them back home to Nigeria ASAP if you want to see them ever again
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
Get ready. Hold on tight onto your seats because the messiah will be with us very soon, as in 2023 soon.
What end? What Messiah? undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
end of the age of the water bearer aka Orion the hunter and ushering in of the golden age led by the messiah aka Antares aka alpha Centaurus aka Chiron
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Death is near you son of a man
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
end of the age of the water bearer aka Orion the hunter and ushering in of the golden age led by the messiah aka Antares aka alpha Centaurus aka Chiron
Thank you! undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2023
FATHAT:

Same way it is also near you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Thank you! undecided
all those are coded names by the way representing the star systems of the devil and of the messiah wink
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2023
FATHAT:

cheesy
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Same way it is also near you. undecided
grin
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
all those are coded names by the way representing the star systems of the devil and of the messiah wink
Coded in your mind or in some text? undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Coded in your mind or in some text? undecided
its all in the skies above us. The star systems
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
its all in the skies above us. The star systems
The star systems I know. Your coded systems, however, I asked of. undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The star systems I know. Your coded systems, however, I asked of. undecided
its all high frequency information. You are either privy or not

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Holla911(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2023
@op
Your message isn't for the populace but for the enlightened.
The world will go through different strange events this year.
The waters are not drying up but stolen by foreign entities who the West call aliens.
Soon, they will come out physically.
The birth of AI is the purge of humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
its all high frequency information. You are either privy or not
And let me guess...only those who think as you do are privy to this information that you claim?

Isn't that pretty much what religious conmen claim? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And let me guess...only those who think as you do are privy to this information that you claim?

Isn't that pretty much what religious conmen claim? undecided
WELL this is the religious section aint it ?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
WELL this is the religious section aint it ?
So you acknowledge yourself as being yet another religious conman then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Holla911:
@op
Your message isn't for the populace but for the enlightened.
The world will go through different strange events this year.
The waters are not drying up but stolen by foreign entities who the West call aliens.
Soon, they will come out physically.
The birth of AI is the purge of humans.
yes Sir i sync with you and your submission wink
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you acknowledge yourself as being yet another religious conman then? undecided
we are all religious in one form shape fashion or the other. For example I religiously follow nairaland. So I am not against religion. Just make sure that whatever you are religious to is keeping you awake spiritually and not putting you to sleep
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
we are all religious in one form shape fashion or the other. For example I religiously follow nairaland. So I am not against religion. Just make sure that whatever you are religious to is keeping you awake spiritually and not putting you to sleep
We may have religious habits but we are not all religious conmen nor are we all religiously gullible. By claiming that the information you are privy to is only available to those who think or perceive the world as you do, you set yourself among the religious conmen and manipulators out there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We may have religious habits but we are not all religious conmen nor are we all religiously gullible. By claiming that the information you are privy to is only available to those who think or perceive the world as you do, you set yourself among the religious conmen and manipulators out there. undecided
you can call it what you want
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
you can call it what you want
I am not the one calling it anything at all. I am simply suggesting we call a spade a spade. undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one calling it anything at all. I am simply suggesting we call a spade a spade. undecided
wareva. rest
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
wareva. rest
Just making things clear is all.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Just making things clear is all.
rest
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
rest
So you can continue posting religious doctrines? undecided
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you can continue posting religious doctrines? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each
mynd44 rule 1 and 2
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:

https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each
mynd44 rule 1 and 2
I don't understand the response. lipsrsealed
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand the response. lipsrsealed
dont you have a job to go to ? geeezz you are getting annoying

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
dont you have a job to go to ? geeezz you are getting annoying
I would ask the same of you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I would ask the same of you. undecided
here is an idea, stop being a pest angry grin

create your own content .

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Kobojunkie: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
here is an idea, stop being a pest angry grin

create your own content .
What for? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Very Interesting Facts About Iraq / Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? / Babalawo: How To Know A Real Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.