Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (102581 Views)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by viviangist: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
My dear these are Rev Fr's and Sisters , they are Catholics and i don't see reason why this should be a topic ...

Catholic Priests and Rev Sister do drink Alcohol , they are not pastors and pastor's Wife ....

Alas Communion wine alcohol content Is always 18% which is even bigger that 3 Bottles of Star ...

Priests Drink beer and they don't hide it ...

If Jesus Christ First Miracle is Turning Water into wine ... who are they ...

#VIVIANGIST

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will not comment again
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Somebody cannot take Holy Communion in peace
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
wow... they are tempted to drink beer.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites

How do you compare drinking beer to mass murder? If this post were to be about Muslims, Seun will ask us to swear to your Shahada before we can comment because he knows how intolerant you lots are

10 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

nothing wrong about it

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

drink but dont drink to stupor

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by modextus(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites
soo true.. spoke my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Elvis295(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

I give up man! you guys are just too difficult. So far i know i am a muslim and my religion kicks against violence

Will u shut up ur stupid mouth

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by pandapluto: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
is alcohol a sin? Jesus turned water to wine. wine no b alcohol?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Can anyone identify the brands of beer on that table?? because I can't
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Emotionless100: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeligray:
don't compare muslims to christians cuz we don't crave for blood the way muslims do, killing and destruction is their hubby..

So dat guy dat wipe 56 innocent soul and injured abt 400 in USA is a Christian

therefore all Christians are killer

FALLACY

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by tarantula60: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:
They pretend to be holy but commit some of the most gross acts of sexual deviance
Oga abi madam... Dis na movie set abeg. Op u r mischievous
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeligray:
na so...
Use this

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by gooddyoung8: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Drink but don't be drunk

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Chikwado1991(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
the nature of this picture tells it's a movie
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Klington: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
movie

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by room089: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
This can only happen in a Biafran land!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let him who is without a sin throw d first stone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by 4starstunna(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
let them b deceiving themselves
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
More like a movie scene...It is indeed
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by espn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeligray:
don't compare muslims to christians cuz we don't crave for blood the way muslims do, killing and destruction is their hubby..
yes that's true don mind those Muslims jor.. dey like killing like the one that happened @ LAS VEGAS!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by MrBigiman: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ipob Catholics.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by LordAA(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:
They pretend to be holy but commit some of the most gross acts of sexual deviance

Off point. Otondo spotted

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by ishua(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Catholic allows alcohol

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
oshe11:
I CANT STOP LAUGHINGgrin

A FRIEND JUST TOLD ME THAT "ET AL" IS ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PERSON HE HAS SEEN, BECAUSE HE IS REFERENCED IN ALL PROJECT WORKS, BE IT ART, SCIENCE, ETCgringrin
lol!
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by GetMeRight: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
MaestroID:

Its No crime neither a Sin to drink...
Intoxication itself might not be a sin. But what follows intoxication in terms of actions and speeches might be sin, sin and more sin.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Obierika(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
No be today grin
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
So somebody can not get high in peace again?

This really got me grin
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by almujahidy: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
emmie14:
Islam teach and encourage violence secretly. Christianity has no secret teachings. Transparency is there hallmark and condemns violence in totality.
Reverend fathers and sisters are human beings. And can chill. Bible never condemn drinking but drunk ens is considered sin. Drinking and getting drunk are different state and feelings. So judge your selves.
You lacking rules and guidelines to follow in Christianity doesn't mean you can ridicule Islam blindly because from your statement, I could vividly deduce you are completely ignorant of Islam and even your so called Christianity religion. Islam never preaches violence both secretly and openly, it's an exemplary religion of peace and complete moral way of life. Only if you could read wide carefully, make findings painstakingly and stop dwelling on some purported rumours about Islam . Islam is not a religion of joke nor immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by chuberg(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Na wa o

Is there anything wrong in it?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Danja: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeligray:

Do you think so? Is Hitler a muslim. May Evans was also a muslim.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.