Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (26083 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2017
over-sabi Nigerians u just got served
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by talk2percy(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Good one, the Weed Man. small pikins them correcting their father's English. Keep speaking and writing good English while he enlarges his coast..who good English help??

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Divay22(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Savagery of the highest order grin grin grin

It's called broken English
Ode

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2017
d comment burn burna boy.
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by BlaQWolf: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Whoever gave you twitter forgot to also give you sense...

#Fire

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Lalas247(f): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Mtcheew
That’s the issue with NIGERIANS ! See them one yeye thing be posting comment like say them be judge and jury
What is his biz with his English undecided tomorrow you will be begging for data credit ...

And the fool correcting wey never see plane before doesn’t know that it’s pidgin English undecided story of their life be forming smart yet zero balance sad

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by HeWrites(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

A very corrosive response from Burna boy.

Too many kids on social media that can't even spell their father's name correctly nor know the motto of their school.

Burna 4 bite am with that him animal set of teeth grin

D tin be like atomic bomb

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2017
u too get sense grin comma be the OP teacher make Lala employ u cheesy
Frenchfriez:

Aunty Op if I correct your English too, would you also 'blast' me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by HeWrites(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Frenchfriez:
The OP ryt now grin

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by queensera(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Okay, thanks. I didn't observed the mistakes. That's why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2017
The Follower just wanted some attention and he got the attention.
which person in his right cerebrum won't know that the language burna boy tweeted in is "Pidgin English".
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Mudiagak: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
shey English na your papa language.
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by starstunna1313(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
preciousuweh:
The Follower just wanted some attention and he got the attention.
which person in his right cerebrum won't know that the language burna boy tweeted in is "Pidgin English".

No nah only oversabi ppl wey no go see am bc Dem go just dey de find wetin no de there.. He got served

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by trueorfalse: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2017
teresafaith:
Why is he now ranting, the guy no fit follow am play
burna boy was playing with him too
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Olayinkahp(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
some people are very stupid
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by charlesucheh(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Over sabi homeboy!
We still have many of his types here in Naira land!
How I wish we would have a Burnaristic mod to always bamboozle the way burna boy did to that Mumu!
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by keji09(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
queensera:
The "Soke" crooner "burnaboy" blast a twitter user who try to correct his english with some harsh words after he tweeted about forming another group like "mohit".

His follow try to correct his English but it seems the twitter user don't know the singer wrote the words in broken english.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/burnaboy-blast-follower-who-try-to.html

D mumu dat want to correct sumbody is also a failure in english
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by SirLakes: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stewpid fan
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by jobbers: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English by Azam101: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Burna boy his very stupid why should he insult the guy's mum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.