Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Okrika Or Katangowa:(second Hand Cloths) Isnt It The Best Clothing & Lucrative 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okrika Or Katangowa:(second Hand Cloths) Isnt It The Best Clothing & Lucrative 2 (1791 Views)

Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Sales Of Second Hand Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okrika Or Katangowa:(second Hand Cloths) Isnt It The Best Clothing & Lucrative 2 by SCAREDASSOG(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
Where do these clothes and material come from sef?
ANyOne with useful information about how to start the business.
I am hoping to start a boutique outside nigeria soon;
I have looked around the market here and i know that OkRIkA still stand out some cloths imported from china and i will appreciate information on how to start the business.If you have the right contacts,details and willing to help me out,we could work hand in hand.
hope to get ideas from nairalanders soooon
Re: Okrika Or Katangowa:(second Hand Cloths) Isnt It The Best Clothing & Lucrative 2 by tdmoggy: 2:13pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from London in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sorting and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Create Wealth / Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk / 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.